Author Topic: Madeleine McCann alive?  (Read 24412 times)

Offline The General

Re: Madeleine McCann alive?
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2019, 05:19:30 PM »
Children and dogs - two of many hazards burglars will try to avoid at all costs.
If these 'burglars' did any kind of reconnaissance they would have gone elsewhere - doors open or not.

As for burglars hired to kidnap.......pffft. It's a paradigm shift for a petty pilferer to go to child abductor.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2019, 06:34:26 PM »
Children and dogs - two of many hazards burglars will try to avoid at all costs.
If these 'burglars' did any kind of reconnaissance they would have gone elsewhere - doors open or not.

As for burglars hired to kidnap.......pffft. It's a paradigm shift for a petty pilferer to go to child abductor.

Perhaps you should mention that to the football manager whose wife and child were disturbed by ... innocent passers by taking a short cut through his house and turning it over in the process ...
Snip
'It is sad for someone to come into their rooms while they were sleeping. Horrendous. Burglars entered the room with my daughter there.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6782609/Brendan-Rodgers-describes-familys-horrendous-burglary-experience.html

Someone else wandering about ... heaven forfend we should imagine there are burglars on the loose ... thought the staffie cross bulldog was worth a bob or two ... but he was only a mutt ...
Snip
A dog owner whose pet was stolen when his flat was burgled is calling for tougher regulations for buying and selling animals.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/02/04/mans-stolen-dog-dumped-roadside-wasnt-pedigree-7286156/?ito=cbshare

People do abduct children by climbing through windows to get to them ... some perhaps a little more subtle about it than this guy ...
Man climbs through window of family home and kidnaps three-year-old toddler at knifepoint https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-climbs-through-window-family-13484467

Why on earth do you imagine that anyone who illegally enters another persons home for the purpose of stealing their most precious possessions sometimes to order would have any qualms about lifting the most valuable item in the house?

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2019, 08:55:44 PM »
They don't even know what if any crime was committed so I doubt anyone has been cleared.

The mccanns were suspects... Now they are not...there is no real chance of them being involved... They have been cleared

Offline Erngath

« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2019, 09:10:52 PM »
The mccanns were suspects... Now they are not...there is no real chance of them being involved... They have been cleared

Difficult for some to accept..
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2019, 10:37:00 PM »

The McCanns have not been cleared.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2019, 10:40:42 PM »

yes they have ...they are no longer suspects and theres no evidence against them...the interin report suggested they were involved...that report has been overuled...binned

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2019, 12:54:38 AM »
If the McCanns have not been cleared then neither has Murat or any of the other arguidos in this case. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2019, 07:37:54 AM »
yes they have ...they are no longer suspects and theres no evidence against them...the interin report suggested they were involved...that report has been overuled...binned

A lack of evidence of involvement is not the same as evidence of non-involvement.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2019, 07:50:58 AM »
A lack of evidence of involvement is not the same as evidence of non-involvement.

of course it is..its  a basic tenet of logic...the lack of evidence of the loch ness monster is evidence it does not exist..

has barry george been cleared....simple question

Offline barrier

« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2019, 08:29:57 AM »
Difficult for some to accept..

Difficult for some to accept a supreme court says no such thing.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2019, 08:34:30 AM »
I seem to remember that The McCanns were cleared. 

As a senior mod,isn't it rather incumbent of you to provide a cite to that effect notwithstanding the supreme court judgement.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2019, 08:51:49 AM »
As a senior mod,isn't it rather incumbent of you to provide a cite to that effect notwithstanding the supreme court judgement.

How about the Archiving Report which can be found in the PJ files ??? 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2019, 09:17:10 AM »
In which case Murat and all the other arguidos have not been cleared and may be involved, right?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2019, 09:32:44 AM »

Difficult for some to accept a supreme court says no such thing.

The Supreme Court of Portugal is nothing to write home about.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2019, 10:49:35 AM »
They don't even know what if any crime was committed so I doubt anyone has been cleared.
They know what crime wasn't committed