Author Topic: Madeleine McCann alive?  (Read 24406 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Madeleine McCann alive?
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2019, 09:19:30 PM »
Did the pj leave scuff marks on the white walls? How you could tell if there were imprints on that bed I do not know it was unmade and messy.  Kate looked out the window.   If I were an abductor I would wipe my fingerprints off.

Wiping prints? Gloves.

"With respect to the other bed next to the window in the children's bedroom he says that it showed no signs that anyone had put their feet on it, namely, dirt or shoe prints."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Lace

« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2019, 09:43:38 AM »
Wiping prints? Gloves.

"With respect to the other bed next to the window in the children's bedroom he says that it showed no signs that anyone had put their feet on it, namely, dirt or shoe prints."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

So what was stopping the abductor from brushing the bed down?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2019, 09:49:49 AM »

Why would he do that and leave the window open?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2019, 09:56:38 AM »
I wonder what happened to any forensic evidence collected from the reported burglaries at the holiday resort and from the accommodation entered by the man intent on abusing children while their parents slept?

Did anyone bother?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2019, 10:02:41 AM »
I wonder what happened to any forensic evidence collected from the reported burglaries at the holiday resort and from the accommodation entered by the man intent on abusing children while their parents slept?

Did anyone bother?
What?

*%87
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2019, 10:19:00 AM »
What?

*%87

Are you still in denial about burglars and burglaries?  Are you still in denial that an intruder assaulted children in their beds?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2019, 10:42:50 AM »
Are you still in denial about burglars and burglaries?  Are you still in denial that an intruder assaulted children in their beds?
Which reported burglaries?

Which reported burglars?

Either explain what you are talking about, or horse manure is much more valuable.

*%87
What's up, old man?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2019, 11:00:35 AM »
Why would he do that and leave the window open?

To air the bed silly...

So this burglar got in through a tiny slit in a shutter- they were not working acording to Diane and she checked!. opened a window grabbed a child while holding her- he pulled out is cleaning kit and began to wash windows and make the bed.. Taking it to another level here  @)(++(*
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2019, 11:17:37 AM »

To air the bed silly...

So this burglar got in through a tiny slit in a shutter- they were not working acording to Diane and she checked!. opened a window grabbed a child while holding her- he pulled out is cleaning kit and began to wash windows and make the bed.. Taking it to another level here  @)(++(*

Perhaps he was an obsessive cleaner.  @)(++(*
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2019, 11:36:33 AM »
Which reported burglaries?

Which reported burglars?

Either explain what you are talking about, or horse manure is much more valuable.

*%87

For whatever your reasons may be I think you are being deliberately obtuse which lends absolutely nothing to any sort of intelligent discussion ... so in future feel free to wum any of my posts but don't expect any response ... I think life is far too short to play silly games.

The above clip amuses me greatly and lightens my mood when thinking about denial and is probably not one which Paul Luckman would really wish to have in his archive.  😝😝

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2019, 11:41:44 AM »
Perhaps he was an obsessive cleaner.  @)(++(*

If he was he certainly left no trace of Maddie behind.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2019, 11:44:46 AM »
The investigating team from the PJ didn't bother to bag all of the bedding from the crime scene ... the cleaners took it away and laundered it.

I think the PJ only kept hairs and the bit which had biological traces later found to be saliva from an named eight year old child.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 06:37:50 PM by slartibartfast »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2019, 11:49:53 AM »
For whatever your reasons may be I think you are being deliberately obtuse which lends absolutely nothing to any sort of intelligent discussion ... so in future feel free to wum any of my posts but don't expect any response ... I think life is far too short to play silly games.

The above clip amuses me greatly and lightens my mood when thinking about denial and is probably not one which Paul Luckman would really wish to have in his archive.  😝😝

You obviously have something significant to say,

Feel free to decline to answer.  I got used to being treated to that ploy years ago.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 11:57:00 AM by Brietta »
What's up, old man?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2019, 12:05:10 PM »
The Portuguese public prosecutors Jose de Magalhaes and Joao Melchior Gomes declared that nothing which led to Madeleine's parents being declared arguidos stood up to close inspection.

Unfortunately, they came in after the main event. They were not on the scene when the initial investigation was being undertaken, they did not observe the witnesses first hand, they were not privy to all those pesky little details which never get written down. Those on the scene immediately after a suspected crime is carried out will always be in the best position to arrive at an opinion as to what really went on. The fact that the mother of a missing child so blatantly refused to answer police questions was an indicator in itself that she feared being caught out. In those circumstances the police were totally within their rights to pursue this further.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 12:11:56 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2019, 12:08:55 PM »
Unfortunately, they came in after the main event. They were not on the scene when the initial investigation was being undertaken, they did not observe the witnesses first hand, they were not privy to all those pesky little details which never get written down. Those on the scene after a suspected crime is carried out will always be in the best position to arrive at an opinion as to what really went on.

I don't think Amaral did either.