Author Topic: Best wishes to Graham after his op.  (Read 3949 times)

Offline Mr Moderator

Best wishes to Graham after his op.
« on: March 07, 2014, 06:18:13 PM »
It's wonderful what they can do these days.  Delusions of grandeur can be removed just like an appendicitis and you can even have a sense of humour transplant on the national health.

Well done Grahame, we knew you would get one some day.  8@??)(   8((()*/
Here's to a speedy recovery mate. Luv to Gav!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 10:33:04 PM by Mr Moderator »

Offline John

Re: Best wishes to Graham after his op.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 12:00:49 AM »
It's wonderful what they can do these days.  Delusions of grandeur can be removed just like an appendicitis and you can even have a sense of humour transplant on the national health.

Well done Grahame, we knew you would get one some day.  8@??)(   8((()*/
Here's to a speedy recovery mate. Luv to Gav!

Grahame has had more come backs than the Rolling Stones.   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 12:17:21 PM »
He certainly seems to be popular with the ladies and gives us all a laugh!  @)(++(*

Speedy recovery Grahame  8((()*/

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 02:46:07 PM »
Speedy recovery Gladys Von Munchausen  8((()*/!

Offline puglove

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 09:19:51 PM »
Tell him I was arseking after him.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2014, 10:11:00 PM »
Maggie.   Grahame likes to make threats and hand it out when it suits so no sympathy from me.  He brings it all on himself.   ?{)(**
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 12:21:51 AM »
Gladys is giving out his job, place of work and regular full medical updates! Not only that we are also treated to regular pearls of wisdom and quotes from other great minds! Is there no beginning to this man's genius!

Offline Outlook

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 12:18:01 AM »
Oh this is the guy that publically announced he'd wished killed the Caffel boys himself so that JB would now be free.  A legend in his own arse.

I do hope it is something seriously painful like impacted wisdom teeth, coagulated haemorrhoids the size of grapes or rectal cancer although that will limit his future use as a bike rack.

Oh sorry, does this break the terms of this one-sided truce that we've been signed up to?

Offline Amanda3266

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 10:43:58 AM »
Wishing him a speedy recovery.  Did not realise he had been ill.

And who on earth is Adam over there.....He is so bad lol,  asks deliberately provocative questions which gets the conspiracy theorists in a right rage.

I have learned so much about the case here and over on the JOB forum.

Offline Amanda3266

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2014, 10:47:29 AM »
Personally I cannot wish cancer on anyone. I gather there is a history between the two forums but wishing cancer on anyone isn't nice.   8(8-))

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2014, 08:23:07 PM »
Oh this is the guy that publically announced he'd wished killed the Caffel boys himself so that JB would now be free.  A legend in his own arse.

I do hope it is something seriously painful like impacted wisdom teeth, coagulated haemorrhoids the size of grapes or rectal cancer although that will limit his future use as a bike rack.

Oh sorry, does this break the terms of this one-sided truce that we've been signed up to?

Great point Outlook, I forgot that gem from Gladys .... his actual words after wishing he had murdered those poor twins were quote "so at least Jeremy would be off the hook!"

Perhaps his recent illness (if true) is a good old doze of karma!

Offline Outlook

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2014, 07:31:40 PM »
Personally I cannot wish cancer on anyone. I gather there is a history between the two forums but wishing cancer on anyone isn't nice.   8(8-))
I absolutely agree Amanda3266 and I would never do that normally but the person involved has not the slightest redeeming feature and is foul beyond words.  He is a special case.  He is unlikely to be ill anyway, he has pulled stunts like this before to garner sympathy and self-importance.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2014, 11:46:06 PM »
I absolutely agree Amanda3266 and I would never do that normally but the person involved has not the slightest redeeming feature and is foul beyond words.  He is a special case.  He is unlikely to be ill anyway, he has pulled stunts like this before to garner sympathy and self-importance.

That's exactly why I called him Von Munchausen above!  8((()*/

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2014, 12:36:31 PM »
As far as I am aware it is a well known fact that most men shy away from fessing up about medical ailments, minor or major, and yet over the way we have Misty's owner and Gladys fessing up about all manner of things ranging from tumours to bottom grapes  >@@(*&)  >@@(*&)

Are they real men and not afraid of appearing vulnerable or big girls blouses?  Personally I prefer the strong silent type. 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 04:36:38 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2014, 12:09:21 AM »
As far as I am aware it is a well known fact that most men shy away from fessing up about medical ailments, minor or major, and yet over the way we have Misty's owner and Gladys fessing up about all manner of things ranging from tumours to bottom grapes  >@@(*&)  >@@(*&)

Are they real men and not afraid of appearing vulnerable or big girls blouses?  Personally I prefer the strong silent type.

@)(++(* @)(++(* 8@??)(

Gladys =  8()(((@#