Author Topic: What the Jeremy Bamber apologists fail to recognise.  (Read 6131 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

What the Jeremy Bamber apologists fail to recognise.
« on: May 12, 2014, 08:18:12 AM »
Jury, judges, CCRC (twice), every remaining relative Bamber didn't kill, dozens of police officers from different forces who have investigated the case, all Bambers old friends/neighbours and the father of the murdered twins!

I have witnessed many people turn initial from being a supporter of Bamber's innocence to realise he is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. A few examples: Bob Wolfenden, John, Shona, Andrea, Caroline, etc. I have never heard of any 'guilter' read the case and turn into a Bamberette!

At the end of the day Bamber has next to no public support whatsoever. The ex-MP and journalist who both fancy Bamber have fecked off now he has lost his looks (Andrew Hunter & Eric Allison). Even Simon McKay & NGB have given up their active support!

It is literally beyond ridiculous to read the facts of the case and believe Sheila committed those murders. It is physically impossible. Thankfully Jeremy himself proved, if Sheila couldn't have done it, he has to be guilty.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 11:36:29 AM by John »

Offline Joanne

Re: What the Jeremy Bamber apologists fail to recognise.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 08:27:04 AM »
I think Jeremy made too many mistakes (they say there's no such thing as a perfect murder.
I think he'd lead a life of being able to blag and bluff his way through without being held accountable, repercussions or many 'challenging' about anything, really his parents gave him everything he wanted, a house, job, holidays et al and he wrongly assumed that he'd covered his bases and the murders would not be questioned, it's the fine details that he couldn't talk away and the jury made up of people who didn't know him from Adam weren't going to fall into the trap of everything Jeremy say's must be true and the appeals have proved this, there has never been a revelation, discrepancy or anything else that can be successfully proven to allow Jeremy to be free.
In this day and age if they were going to find something they would, it's not like only one solicitor or person has tried to help Jeremy, several have and still no smoking gun.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 10:35:42 AM »
I think Jeremy made too many mistakes (they say there's no such thing as a perfect murder.
I think he'd lead a life of being able to blag and bluff his way through without being held accountable, repercussions or many 'challenging' about anything, really his parents gave him everything he wanted, a house, job, holidays et al and he wrongly assumed that he'd covered his bases and the murders would not be questioned, it's the fine details that he couldn't talk away and the jury made up of people who didn't know him from Adam weren't going to fall into the trap of everything Jeremy say's must be true and the appeals have proved this, there has never been a revelation, discrepancy or anything else that can be successfully proven to allow Jeremy to be free.
In this day and age if they were going to find something they would, it's not like only one solicitor or person has tried to help Jeremy, several have and still no smoking gun.

I agree [Name removed]o!

With these narcissistic murderers who think they are smarter than the police it's the fine detail that exposes them! They are arrogant enough to believe they can bluff and charm their way thru everything but they trip up when questioned in detail because they can't remember all their own lies!

This has been well demonstrated in both the Pistorius and Jodi Arias trials. Neither could keep their stories straight.

As someone said on here the other day; with the truth you just tell what happened but with lies you have to remember them all and work out all the consequences and variables. The irony is they are exposing how stupid they actually are by thinking they are smarter than everyone else!

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 11:40:36 AM »

I like your ultimate comment [Name removed]o...still no smoking gun exactly!  8@??)(
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

jackiepreece

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 01:25:05 PM »

Tim

If you look at Simon McKays twitter account you will see he definately does support the Jeremy Bamber case as does Mark Williams Thomas and many other high profile people

As for Ngb I think his time is probably taken up with the numerous calls he must get from Mrs Hall and helping her with her plan for a book

Simon McKay
@simonmckay

Criminal/human rights/regulatory lawyer (Sgt Nightingale, J Bamber, RedCaps 6) . Author: Covert Policing (OUP) and Undercover Cop.

Wherever I'm asked to go · mckaylaw.co.uk/Solicitors/sim…

jackiepreece

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 01:31:20 PM »
I would also like to make the point that anyone hoping for a retrial or appeal for Jeremy Bamber would feel that the damage done by the Simon Hall is Innocent Campaign is truly terrible and to think that the Jeremy Bamber Forum has given Mrs Hall a platform to defame members of the Hall family and his ex girlfriend is unbelievable.

Pot and kettle come to mind

Lets hope that one day Ngb, Keira, Maggie, Susan etc gain a conscience one day instead of patting Mrs Hall on the back for the abuse

Offline Joanne

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 01:34:14 PM »
I concur Jackie but I can't say much since I have a lot to say regarding 1 person and I have done.
I also wish to reiterate that I stand by the Hall family, Kelvin and his family and Stephanie Bon who I have total respect and support for.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 01:37:07 PM by Joanne »

Offline John

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 02:02:02 PM »
I would also like to make the point that anyone hoping for a retrial or appeal for Jeremy Bamber would feel that the damage done by the Simon Hall is Innocent Campaign is truly terrible and to think that the Jeremy Bamber Forum has given Mrs Hall a platform to defame members of the Hall family and his ex girlfriend is unbelievable.

Lets hope that one day Ngb, Keira, Maggie, Susan etc gain a conscience one day instead of patting Mrs Hall on the back for the abuse

Hi Jackie.

I agree, both the Adrian Prout case and the Simon Hall case have set the whole miscarriage of justice scene back years.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sika

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2014, 02:39:12 PM »

Anyone hoping for a retrial or appeal, is living in la la land, and it's got sod all to do with any other case.

The CCRC made it perfectly clear (well, to me anyway) that Bamber had wasted more than enough of everyone's time already, and he had reached the end of the line. 

If anyone out there feels differently, then I invite you to follow Holly's example, and have a £50 wager with me!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2014, 03:11:38 PM »

Tim

If you look at Simon McKays twitter account you will see he definately does support the Jeremy Bamber case as does Mark Williams Thomas and many other high profile people

As for Ngb I think his time is probably taken up with the numerous calls he must get from Mrs Hall and helping her with her plan for a book

Simon McKay
@simonmckay

Criminal/human rights/regulatory lawyer (Sgt Nightingale, J Bamber, RedCaps 6) . Author: Covert Policing (OUP) and Undercover Cop.

Jackie I am quite sure McKay and MWT twitter support for Bamber every now and then. They would look even more mercenary than they did (imho) when they brought that farcical American experts evidence to the TV screens during the final CCRC appeal.

MWT actually seemed quite balanced.

I have only seen one person work effectively and honestly to free Bamber and actually achieve remarkable results! And that was you Jackie! If you hadn't been such an attack dog against anyone and everyone who supports Bamber's guilt, it would stand as a remarkable feat of persistence!

It's such a shame all your quite amazing work went into trying to free a psychopathic child killer! I do give you credit though for believing in what you were doing!

Where do you stand on 'Bamber' these days Jackie?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 10:47:01 PM by John »

Offline puglove

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2014, 03:49:25 PM »

Tim

Simon McKay
@simonmckay

I can't see a book being much cop - it would just be a series of attacks on people who wouldn't hesitate, and would take GREAT pleasure, in suing.

(Remember Father Ted, when he gets his Golden Cleric Award?   8(0(*  )
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.