Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239433 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #555 on: April 07, 2019, 08:51:28 PM »
University of life,best education I've had.

I would like to say the same, but it isn't true, of course.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #556 on: April 07, 2019, 09:03:31 PM »
Kate may claim it was absolute nonsense, because she would say that, wouldn't she.

But the fact remains, a witness claimed to have seen them carrying a big black bag & acting suspiciously.

That, my dear, is evidence against the McCanns.

If that is the quality of the 'evidence' against the McCanns one can see why the Attorney General blew the case against them out of the water.

Anonymous witnesses are ten a penny in Amaral's book and elsewhere on YouTube ... none of whom make an appearance in the files.  If they do ... please cite them ... starting with the one quoted in Kate's book.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #557 on: April 07, 2019, 09:06:11 PM »
Comments about moderators are off topic.  Please stay on topic.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 11:23:13 PM by Angelo222 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #558 on: April 07, 2019, 09:08:21 PM »
If that is the quality of the 'evidence' against the McCanns one can see why the Attorney General blew the case against them out of the water.

Anonymous witnesses are ten a penny in Amaral's book and elsewhere on YouTube ... none of whom make an appearance in the files.  If they do ... please cite them ... starting with the one quoted in Kate's book.

You'll have to ask Kate, she must have seen this statement. Maybe this witness statement was redacted from the published files, perhaps because it was in the peado-files. Who knows.
Either way, it's still evidence, Kate herself accepted that fact.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #559 on: April 07, 2019, 11:15:30 PM »
Gunit. You believe there is no evidence of abduction yet you claim not to do beliefs.  Your beliefs are wrong in this case as there is evidence that would be presented in a court of law should a suspected abductor ever be tried.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 11:27:51 PM by Angelo222 »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #560 on: April 07, 2019, 11:29:42 PM »
Sure.  You believe there is no evidence of abduction yet you claim not to do beliefs.  Your beliefs are wrong in this case as there is evidence that would be presented in a court of law should a suspected abductor ever be tried.

Really?

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #561 on: April 07, 2019, 11:37:31 PM »
Gunit. You believe there is no evidence of abduction yet you claim not to do beliefs.  Your beliefs are wrong in this case as there is evidence that would be presented in a court of law should a suspected abductor ever be tried.

We have looked at this many times, there was no evidence of any intruder, no sign of a break-in, no valuables taken. The apartment had not been disturbed or rifled in any way, I'm afraid the abduction from the bedroom claim has no basis whatsoever.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #562 on: April 07, 2019, 11:40:26 PM »
Kate may claim it was absolute nonsense, because she would say that, wouldn't she.

But the fact remains, a witness claimed to have seen them carrying a big black bag & acting suspiciously.

That, my dear, is evidence against the McCanns.

The second main luggage bag they took to PDL is not seen in crime scene photos. Only the blue one was seen in the wardrobe. That second luggage bag should be identified and maybe it's black. All those items seen on the second shelf where Eddie later alerted could have possibly been emptied from it.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #563 on: April 07, 2019, 11:41:11 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #564 on: April 07, 2019, 11:44:18 PM »
We have looked at this many times, there was no evidence of any intruder, no sign of a break-in, no valuables taken. The apartment had not been disturbed or rifled in any way, I'm afraid the abduction from the bedroom claim has no basis whatsoever.
So if a suspected abductor is charged and tried in a court of law there would be no reference made of the open window and raised shutter, because it wouldn’t be evidence of an intruder entering the apartment, is that what you’re claiming? ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #565 on: April 07, 2019, 11:54:29 PM »

Exactly the same could be said of Alesha MacPhail's abduction and murder.  There was no evidence in the flat she had been taken from that she had been abducted at knife point.
The flat hadn't been disturbed or rifled.
Nothing had been taken ... with one obvious exception. 
All the evidence was found outside from CCTV and forensic evidence of the psychopath's DNA on Alesha's body.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #566 on: April 08, 2019, 12:25:57 AM »
Exactly the same could be said of Alesha MacPhail's abduction and murder.  There was no evidence in the flat she had been taken from that she had been abducted at knife point.
The flat hadn't been disturbed or rifled.
Nothing had been taken ... with one obvious exception. 
All the evidence was found outside from CCTV and forensic evidence of the psychopath's DNA on Alesha's body.

That's very different. They had other evidence.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #567 on: April 08, 2019, 12:28:52 AM »
The second main luggage bag they took to PDL is not seen in crime scene photos. Only the blue one was seen in the wardrobe. That second luggage bag should be identified and maybe it's black. All those items seen on the second shelf where Eddie later alerted could have possibly been emptied from it.

Ah ... the infamous blue bag of sceptic belief ~ I had forgotten about that one.

... be it tennis bag ... or golf bag ... any bag will do. 

There was even a handy photograph of Gerry on the links complete with golf bag ... so guess what?
Far too opportune to allow that one to pass ... and grown men actually sat in front of that image and discussed putting a child's body into a bag.  If that doesn't smack of desperation, I don't know what does.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #568 on: April 08, 2019, 12:36:01 AM »
That's very different. They had other evidence.

There was no evidence of forced entry ... there was no evidence of burglary ... there was no evidence that anything had been disturbed ... there was no evidence the psychopath had been anywhere near the flat let alone had entered it and had taken Alesha.
No-one saw or heard a thing.

What do you think makes that "very different" from apartment 5A?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #569 on: April 08, 2019, 01:18:01 AM »
There was no evidence of forced entry ... there was no evidence of burglary ... there was no evidence that anything had been disturbed ... there was no evidence the psychopath had been anywhere near the flat let alone had entered it and had taken Alesha.
No-one saw or heard a thing.

What do you think makes that "very different" from apartment 5A?

Alesha was abducted in the early hours of the morning when everyone was most probably in bed asleep or if not certainly in their houses. Madeleine’s abduction, if it took place, happened around 9.30ish when there were people out and about and there would have been more chance of anything suspicious being seen.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?