Author Topic: Hi.  (Read 5579 times)

Offline ActualMat

Hi.
« on: May 03, 2012, 12:57:55 AM »
 8()-000(

I'm Mat. Took an interest into the cases over the last 18 months. Have a legal background but no present legal involvement in the case.

I post on the other forum as "Mat".

I am interested in what happened to a few people that use to post there during my first stint there. Andrea and HorseyDave.

Thanks.

Offline John

Re: Hi.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 01:09:00 AM »
Thank you for the intro Mat.  You may not be aware but we had another forum around Christmas past which was also very successful but used the ProBoards format which meant that there was no overall control.  A certain pro Bamber activist whose name you will see quite often on here just recently made threats against this Company which is based in California to the effect that if they didn't close us down she would contact all their advertisers and do them untold harm.  I believe this is called coercion and is a criminal offence.

Anyway, ProBoards took the cowards way out and closed our old forum down.  This forum has risen like a Phoenix from those ashes.  The forum is now privately registered and hosted abroad and is therefore not susceptible to those threats.  We have recovered all the posts from the old forum and have introduced some of the better threads on this new one.

Most of the girls who used to post on the Bamber forum now post here including Andrea, Weetabix, Shona, Stephanie, Abs, Claudia, Lucy and Sandra.  Hope I haven't missed anyone.   8()-000(

Horsey Dave made an initial appearance on the old forum but has not come on here, at least I am not aware of him having posted here.

Hope you enjoy taking part in proceedings, there are several new cases in the offing which will be introduced shortly.

If you are a twitter person you can follow us also at @Justice_forum
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 01:13:20 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 01:16:49 AM »
Thanks for the warm welcome and the information, John.

I have a feeling who you're talknig about regarding contacting your former hosts. She seems very determined to control.

Sandra, Abs, Shona and Andrea are all names I use to see on the other forum when I was just a reader of the boards and didn't post. Their absences stood out to me.

Offline insider

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 02:03:49 AM »
Good to have you around Mat.  I'm a regular but don't bother registering as it suits me. Nice work of the CCRC revelations.   8((()*/
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 02:04:20 AM »
Cheers, Insider!

amazon

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 11:15:35 AM »
Thank you for the intro Mat.  You may not be aware but we had another forum around Christmas past which was also very successful but used the ProBoards format which meant that there was no overall control.  A certain pro Bamber activist whose name you will see quite often on here just recently made threats against this Company which is based in California to the effect that if they didn't close us down she would contact all their advertisers and do them untold harm.  I believe this is called coercion and is a criminal offence.

Anyway, ProBoards took the cowards way out and closed our old forum down.  This forum has risen like a Phoenix from those ashes.  The forum is now privately registered and hosted abroad and is therefore not susceptible to those threats.  We have recovered all the posts from the old forum and have introduced some of the better threads on this new one.

Most of the girls who used to post on the Bamber forum now post here including Andrea, Weetabix, Shona, Stephanie, Abs, Claudia, Lucy and Sandra.  Hope I haven't missed anyone.   8()-000(

Horsey Dave made an initial appearance on the old forum but has not come on here, at least I am not aware of him having posted here.

Hope you enjoy taking part in proceedings, there are several new cases in the offing which will be introduced shortly.

If you are a twitter person you can follow us also at @Justice_forum

You missed me!  8)><(  I used to post over there....... of course I may still do  8(0(*

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 02:08:32 AM »
How can I reveal my identity to you any further than I have? Shona tried to tell you.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 03:32:38 AM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 02:17:09 AM »
Can you tell her I am not Kevin, Jack The Ripper, Ann Eaton, Bin Laden, Keira or anyone one else?!

Mat, I asked if I could ring you the other evening for a quick chat. Are you free now?

This will settle this once and for all.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 02:27:29 AM »
Yes mat said he does somthing with submissions for ccrc?

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 02:32:18 AM »
Can you tell her I am not Kevin, Jack The Ripper, Ann Eaton, Bin Laden, Keira or anyone one else?!

Mat, I asked if I could ring you the other evening for a quick chat. Are you free now?

It's 2:30am. But I am free, There is someone in the other room though so a long phone call can't be had..., if you wish to hear my voice though to confirm I'm not whoever you think I am that is fine. But just to make it clear, I can't talk about work or the CCRC or anything to do with Bamber other than observations - that okay?

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 02:35:09 AM »

It's 2:30am. But I am free, There is someone in the other room though so a long phone call can't be had..., if you wish to hear my voice though to confirm I'm not whoever you think I am that is fine. But just to make it clear, I can't talk about work or the CCRC or anything to do with Bamber other than observations - that okay?

OK Mat... pm me please.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 03:22:03 AM by John »

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 02:51:35 AM »
Just had a phone call with John.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2012, 02:54:13 AM »
Are you satisfied, john, that mat is who he says he is?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012, 03:01:20 AM »
Just had a phone call with John.

Lucky boy!!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 03:01:38 AM »
Yes I can confirm that Mat is who he says he is.  I want to thank Mat for allowing me to phone him in such circumstances and this will allow us to go forward positively.

We had a very useful exchange.

Thanks Mat.   8((()*/