Author Topic: Hi.  (Read 5605 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Hi.
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012, 03:01:46 AM »
 @)(++(*
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2012, 03:02:15 AM »
Yes I can confirm that Mat is who he says he is.  I want to thank Mat for allowing me to phone him in such circumstances and this will allow us to go forward positively.

We had a very useful exchange.

Thanks Mat.   8((()*/

No problem, John. I apprecaited it!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2012, 03:03:23 AM »
Yes I can confirm that Mat is who he says he is.  I want to thank Mat for allowing me to phone him in such circumstances and this will allow us to go forward positively.

Thanks Mat.   8((()*/

That's that then...  8@??)(

So Mat you think I'm mad.

I think you are a ****

Shall we kiss and make up and move forward  8((()*/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 03:04:10 AM »

Thanks Mat.   8((()*/

Would you speak to me Mat?  8(0(*

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2012, 03:05:25 AM »

Thanks Mat.   8((()*/

If you want?

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2012, 03:07:46 AM »
Can I say before I go off that it is Craigie who has caused all these problems and created such suspicions that we are all on each others backs.

Let this be a warning to us all for the future.

This is true.
Steph, I do not hold a grudge. You believed that I was someone else - because of the trouble you've had in the past.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2012, 03:09:36 AM »
Can I say before I go off that it is Craigie who has caused all these problems and created such suspicions that we are all on each others backs.

Let this be a warning to us all for the future.

Fair play John - sorry Mat but please don't think you 'know' me because of a few trolls. You do not!

You know what you posted about me and my husband and I would appreciate you keeping comments like that to yourself in future.

You can call me mad till the cows come home but there's no need to be disrespecful, is there now.

When all becomes clear you may make a little more sense of it and understand where I'm coming from.

Well done John and thank you Andrea for being understanding.

With hope the authorities have already caught up with this dangerous creature.....

Night....x

Offline Andrea

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2012, 03:09:50 AM »
Thats fine, i think it put an end to suspicion once and for all.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2012, 03:19:01 AM »

Thanks Mat.   8((()*/

If you want?

8(0(* Was kidding.. night and thanks...

Offline John

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2012, 03:19:33 AM »
Thanks again everyone so we can go forward united once again.  It wouldn't do any harm to let the others know that Mat has been vouched for and is a most welcome member of our little group.   8@??)(
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.