Author Topic: Introduction.  (Read 2002 times)

Adrian

Introduction.
« on: November 07, 2015, 06:54:41 PM »
Hi folks. I am interested in finding missing people and solving long-term cases and have certain advantages that help in this. I am a Private Pilot with a love of maps & exploring. An engineer/troubleshooter with a bent for overcoming technical problems, I have an ability for finding things that others cannot. Information I received from psychometry enabled the rescue of a woman with Alzheimer's within the hour alongside the Thames. She had been missing for 24 hours. That was in the mid- eighties. I was also able to locate the remains of a murdered woman, Bonnie Barratt in 2010 which was of great comfort to her grieving mother. Police had the murderer convicted, but he refused to say where he put her body.

Offline Myster

Re: Introduction.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 08:51:06 AM »
Can you provide evidence/proof that in 2010 you did find the remains of Bonnie Barrett?  (spelled with an e, rather than an a, btw).

According to this report in 2014, her mother is still waiting for Bonnie's body to be found so that she can be laid to rest, with no mention of any remains being discovered at all...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jack-the-ripper-copycat-murders-spark-call-for-sex-worker-protection-9100294.html
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 02:56:29 PM »
Hi folks. I am interested in finding missing people and solving long-term cases and have certain advantages that help in this. I am a Private Pilot with a love of maps & exploring. An engineer/troubleshooter with a bent for overcoming technical problems, I have an ability for finding things that others cannot. Information I received from psychometry enabled the rescue of a woman with Alzheimer's within the hour alongside the Thames. She had been missing for 24 hours. That was in the mid- eighties. I was also able to locate the remains of a murdered woman, Bonnie Barratt in 2010 which was of great comfort to her grieving mother. Police had the murderer convicted, but he refused to say where he put her body.

Welcome to the forum Adrian and thank you for posting your introduction.  I'm sure the members would like to hear some more as to how you can solve the Madeleine McCann case.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Adrian

Re: Bonnie Barrett's remains.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 08:43:56 PM »
I was asked via a Facebook friend to help the mother of this unfortunate soul. I gave information to her via FB PM and also to the police via telephone. I don't have details of times & dates as am hospitalized without my notebook, but the location is the Cory landfill site at Thurrock in Essex, near a bend in the river known as "The Heel". Since the site is now covered and restored to grassland nobody wants to dig it up.
For confirmation, please see Southwark News 24th March 2011 where it made the front page.
This is another instance where police have not followed-up information.
Information I receive has never been wrong and I am confident to travel many miles to check it out. How does one get police authorities to act when, no matter how well I convince those who interview me, it gets no further than being entered into the system?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 07:56:14 PM »
Can you explain this article Adrian?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jack-the-ripper-copycat-murders-spark-call-for-sex-worker-protection-9100294.html