Author Topic: Exhibits from the family  (Read 2701 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

Exhibits from the family
« on: June 11, 2015, 04:16:12 PM »
Peter Eaton- (received Aug 12, 1985)

Nevill's moderator- SBJ/1, renumbered DB/1, renumbered DRB/1

Ann Eaton:

AE/1 the telescopic rifle scope (renamed DB/2 and ultimately DRB/2)

AE/2 box containing Abu carrier Bag and rifle ammunition (renamed DB/3 and ultimately  DRB/3)

CAE/1 Letter from Sheila to AE that was mailed from the hospital during her second breakdown (turned over to police on Aug 7, 1985)

CAE/1A Plan of the Caravan site prepared for Police

CAE/2 Notecard containing statements made by Jeremy the day of the murders

CAE/3 kitchen plan showing normal positions of the victims when they sat at the kitchen table

CAE/4 Notecard from August 8, 1985

CAE/5 List of questions prepared for police officers

CAE/6 Spare Key removed from coal shed by Jean Boutell and handed over to AE

CAE/7 Card from flowers sent by Jeremy to the Eatons

CAE/8 AJ/Barker circular found in rubbish bin

David Boutflour (rcd Sep 14, 1985)

Large Box of Raker shotgun shells containing 14 X 25 round boxes initial exhibit HGO/1, renamed DB/4 and subsequently DRB/4.

If anyone knows any others feel free to add to the list. 

Robert Boutflour

RWB/1 Diary

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 01:47:31 AM by John »
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Exhibits from the family
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 08:21:06 AM »
Nice to see you haven't forgotten us Scipio  8((()*/

What determines whose initials go on the exhibit labels?  The finder of the exhibit ; the person handing the exhibit to the police; the police officer handing the exhibit to the SoC officer or something else?   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 08:34:46 AM »
We know JB provided authorisation for EP to access his bank statements.  I understand the main reason for this was to check out JM's testimony re the 2k payment for a hitman/MM.

We know registered gun dealer PE handed the silencer over to DS Jones at Oak Farm complete with blood, paint and a strand of hair.  The pair then sat drinking whisky together late into the night.  DS Jones submitted the silencer to EP the following day. 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 01:45:37 AM by John »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 08:59:04 AM »
We know JB provided authorisation for EP to access his bank statements.  I understand the main reason for this was to check out JM's testimony re the 2k payment for a hitman/MM.

We know registered gun dealer PE handed the silencer over to DS Jones at Oak Farm complete with blood, paint and a strand of hair.  The pair then sat drinking whisky together late into the night.  DS Jones submitted the silencer to EP the following day. 

Question is... why was the silencer sticky?

https://youtu.be/bcTvqLk0MWU?t=29m57s
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 01:45:59 AM by John »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 09:40:57 AM »
Question is... why was the silencer sticky?

https://youtu.be/bcTvqLk0MWU?t=29m57s

Why indeed  &%+((£. I think this is the first time I've heard about "sticky".  FSS didn't identify any "sticky" substance.  Perhaps the "sticky" substance retained the hair and they were both lost together.  All the various accounts of those who claim to have found the silencer, who was present upon the find, what happened next, etc, etc vary  &%+((£. And yet if JB varies in his version of events it is somehow seen as indicative of guilt. 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 01:46:52 AM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 09:48:24 AM »
I was under the impression (not sure where from) the silencer was found in its original box inside a plastic carrier bag.  If this was the case I am surprised the box and bag were not handed to EP with the silencer for forensic analysis.  I did check back on WS's and the only ref I could see was from AE who made ref to the fact she thought the silencer might have been found in a cloth bag.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 05:06:40 PM »
Nice to see you haven't forgotten us Scipio  8((()*/

What determines whose initials go on the exhibit labels?  The finder of the exhibit ; the person handing the exhibit to the police; the police officer handing the exhibit to the SoC officer or something else?   

The person who found the exhibit.  Normally that means the officer who submits the exhibit but in cases where an officer is receiving evidence that was found by someone else the finder is supposed to get credit.  The edits that were done were done for such reason, they were edited to reflect that David Boutflour found them.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 05:10:12 PM »
I was under the impression (not sure where from) the silencer was found in its original box inside a plastic carrier bag.  If this was the case I am surprised the box and bag were not handed to EP with the silencer for forensic analysis.  I did check back on WS's and the only ref I could see was from AE who made ref to the fact she thought the silencer might have been found in a cloth bag.

It was in a box not it's original box. The original box was thrown out.  Police only wanted the moderator.  Only in September were they willing to accept all the items collected by Boutflour and they even went to the closet to collect nearly everything else that Boutflour had not taken including a dartboard and sprayer.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 01:47:12 AM by John »