Author Topic: What do the relatives of those murdered really think of Jeremy Bamber?  (Read 7621 times)

Offline Admin

What do the relatives of those murdered really think of Jeremy Bamber?

Jeremy Bamber's extended family have for the most part chosen to maintain a dignified science over the events at White House Farm, only David Boutflour has chosen to speak out more recently, giving his opinion on his adopted cousin in no uncertain terms.  Clearly he is still of the view that Jeremy is guilty of all five murders and should never be released.

As far as the other members of the family are concerned, their opinions would be welcome, if only for the record. 

« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 02:48:02 PM by John »

Offline John

Re: What do the relatives of those murdered really think of Jeremy Bamber?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 01:31:07 PM »
What do the relatives of those murdered really think of Jeremy Bamber?

Jeremy Bamber's extended family have for the most part chosen to maintain a dignified science over the events at White House Farm, only David Boutflour has chosen to speak out more recently, giving his opinion on his adopted cousin in no uncertain terms.  Clearly he is still of the view that Jeremy is guilty of all five murders and should never be released.

As far as the other members of the family are concerned, their opinions would be welcome, if only for the record.

Can't see it ever happening since the legal ramifications are great.  Apart from David Boutflour they have maintained a dignified silence for nearly 30 years which has served them well.  Least said, easiest mended I suppose!

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 10:19:31 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

FIO.

Some might recall Witham MP, Priti Patel, spoke in the House of Commons re JB's access to the media - see PP's website below:

http://www.priti4witham.com/content/priti-patel-calls-parliamentary-debate-prisoners-access-media

PP has now been promoted to employment minister in DC's cabinet reshuffle.

According to the Huffington Post PP wants to bring back the death penalty.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/05/11/priti-patel-wants-to-bring-back-the-death-penalty_n_7255322.html

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

If anyone is wondering about the connection with the above and the thread, I believe PP's speech in the HoC was driven by the relatives. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

FIO.

Some might recall Witham MP, Priti Patel, spoke in the House of Commons re JB's access to the media - see PP's website below:

http://www.priti4witham.com/content/priti-patel-calls-parliamentary-debate-prisoners-access-media

PP has now been promoted to employment minister in DC's cabinet reshuffle.

According to the Huffington Post PP wants to bring back the death penalty.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/05/11/priti-patel-wants-to-bring-back-the-death-penalty_n_7255322.html

I know the new Justice Secretary, Michael Gove, was previously quoted as being in favour of hanging.

As for Patel, no doubt her views on capital punishment have been moulded by her own ethnic Gujarat/Indian background and her family's flight from Uganda to the UK in the 1960's.

Seems she didn't like Jeremy having access to the MSM, obviously not a believer unless it is about smoking in public and protecting the interests of large tobacco and alcohol producers like BAT and Diageo?

...there's nowt so queer as folk!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 12:29:00 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Holly Goodhead

I know the new Justice Secretary, Michael Gove, was previously quoted as being in favour of hanging.

As for Patel, no doubt her views on capital punishment have been moulded by her own ethnic Gujarat/Indian background and her family's flight from Uganda to the UK in the 1960's.

Seems she didn't like Jeremy having access to the MSM, obviously not a believer unless it is about smoking in public and protecting the interests of large tobacco and alcohol producers like BAT and Diageo?

...there's nowt so queer as folk!

Michael Gove was adopted as a baby so this might account for a propensity towards barbarism  8(0(*

As we are talking politicians I see Keira's old flame Robert Halfon has been promoted to Deputy Chairman in DC's newly assembled cabinet.  They say power is an aphrodisiac  &%+((£

'Oh Bobby'...'Oh Colley Flower'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRbGWa8x-DA
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 06:13:09 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

david1819

I have wondered what they may think of him. Do Bamber supporters ever harass and abuse them? even if its just hate mail ect. If that's the case I Guess they would believe he is the motivating factor behind the abuse and allegations against them. so not good

Offline Holly Goodhead

I have wondered what they may think of him. Do Bamber supporters ever harass and abuse them? even if its just hate mail ect. If that's the case I Guess they would believe he is the motivating factor behind the abuse and allegations against them. so not good

If they do they are seriously misguided and I would have thought run the risk of criminal charges relating to harassment etc.

Offline puglove

I'm sure that you know that there is a forum where serious abuse is allowed, even though "admin" pretends that he doesn't sanction it. There is also a "campaigner" blog, and madness and green crayon ensues, but it fizzled out.

Jeremy Bamber, the mass murderer, is mortified by his own website. Because, he did it.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

http://davidjamessmith.net/pdf_articles/DJS_bamber.pdf

"Ann Eaton moved into the farm not long after the murders and still lives there with her family. Bamber told me he thought she was a “sick puppy” for doing that. Eaton would not talk to me for this article — indeed, after I wrote her a polite letter I received a “warning” call from an Essex police detective superintendent asking me to leave her alone, which I did — but David Boutflour was generous and spoke to me at length. It is clear he doesn’t understand his sister’s actions either. How could she? Boutflour told me he knew Ann’s children had suffered nightmares. As well you might. Bamber said she was “as cold as ice”."

Not half as sick as Crispy when he found out Jezza booked him on the next flight to doggy heaven.  8(8-))

They'll have grown out of it by now!  8((()*/
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 02:47:18 PM by John »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

Not half as sick as Crispy when he found out Jezza booked him on the next flight to doggy heaven.  8(8-))

They'll have grown out of it by now!  8((()*/

Poor Crispy, he might as well have received a .22 round to the head too for all anyone cared about him.

That aside, I have always thought it strange that Jerry never shot the dog as it must have been kicking up a right racket on the night of the shootings.