Author Topic: James Whale having a whale of a time.  (Read 9145 times)

Offline puglove

Re: James Whale having a whale of a time.
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2015, 11:16:54 PM »
I would go with that Daisy!  8((()*/      ...and well said about the CT   8@??)(

Yes, well said, Daisy. Bamber has always surrounded himself with the mad and menopausal,(and, of course, the mendacious...careful where you're shoving those buns, Nelly!) If after 30 years he's still making bad choices, and sanctioning that god-awful bake-off, he deserves all the shit that flies his way.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 11:26:31 PM »
Absolutely agree, if Michael O'Brien is representative of MOJO then God help us all.

God yes, that was tragic.    8(8-))

Offline puglove

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2015, 11:28:38 PM »
James Whale of BBC Radio Essex with a phone-in about Jeremy Bamber:

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ednzFJFqmVM

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxQ2d4ov3KE

Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI832DUI__k

Michael O'Brien discusses Jeremy Bamber's case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdfmKI2IjEo

James Whale = John Gaunt, Matthew Wright, Nick Ferrari, Danny Kelly....

Gobs on a stick.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 10:20:00 PM by John »

Offline Passer-by

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2015, 12:50:20 PM »
I wouldn't just blame Jeremy. His CT control his friendships and those who try to help him. Many highly qualified individuals have fallen by the wayside. His close friend Tom Sturgeon who constantly tweeted about the case has deleted his account so have they told him he is no longer needed?  They have no interest in Jeremy's freedom - it is all a big game to them. As soon as someone gets more results than them Jeremy is told to terminate the friendship. I doubt there is any new evidence or that an application has gone to the CCRC.  I will just watch and wait but I think both authors should donate profit from the books to his lawyer who is working pro bono. Let's speed up this case and see the end of it one way or the other

I've not read this other board but I've seen the dreadful cupcakes thing.  I'm getting the impression he may have lots of deluded Mad Cat Ladies on his case all hoping that if they overlook his flaws, he will overlook theirs, and then they'll live happily ever after . . . ? (Each one, no doubt think ping that secretly she's his favourite?).  Maybe I'm being overly judgemental after experiencing groups of women on the internet elsewhere  8(0(*

They're mostly women, I bet . . .

Offline adam

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2015, 01:46:39 PM »
I've not read this other board but I've seen the dreadful cupcakes thing.  I'm getting the impression he may have lots of deluded Mad Cat Ladies on his case all hoping that if they overlook his flaws, he will overlook theirs, and then they'll live happily ever after . . . ? (Each one, no doubt think ping that secretly she's his favourite?).  Maybe I'm being overly judgemental after experiencing groups of women on the internet elsewhere  8(0(*

They're mostly women, I bet . . .

Mad cat ladies ? Never.

Offline Passer-by

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2015, 02:21:44 PM »

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2015, 05:00:07 PM »
James Whale's latest radio program with Leo McKinstry trashing Trudi Benjamin's demands for the release of PII documents.

Part 1...

Part 2...
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2015, 10:42:18 PM »
James Whale's latest radio program with Leo McKinstry trashing Trudi Benjamin's demands for the release of PII documents.

Part 1...

Part 2...

Fair play to Trudi for putting herself on the line but I haven't seen any evidence from the CT or JB that their understanding of the case is good enough to drub the likes of LM.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2018, 10:09:29 PM »
I wouldn't just blame Jeremy. His CT control his friendships and those who try to help him. Many highly qualified individuals have fallen by the wayside. His close friend Tom Sturgeon who constantly tweeted about the case has deleted his account so have they told him he is no longer needed?  They have no interest in Jeremy's freedom - it is all a big game to them. As soon as someone gets more results than them Jeremy is told to terminate the friendship. I doubt there is any new evidence or that an application has gone to the CCRC.  I will just watch and wait but I think both authors should donate profit from the books to his lawyer who is working pro bono. Let's speed up this case and see the end of it one way or the other

I don't understand why you blame everyone else for Jeremy Bamber's behaviour and why you don't appear to be able to see what the rest of us see?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2018, 10:18:58 PM »
That would appear to be it in a nutshell, Jeremy was the architect of his own downfall.

I concur!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 10:20:47 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2018, 12:15:56 PM »
I don't understand why you blame everyone else for Jeremy Bamber's behaviour and why you don't appear to be able to see what the rest of us see?

I agree with Daisy in that the person who heads up JB's CT appears to have a very controlling nature and alienates those who could assist eg professionals and those with a track record in assisting high profile MoJ's. 

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2018, 12:28:23 PM »
I agree with Daisy in that the person who heads up JB's CT appears to have a very controlling nature and alienates those who could assist eg professionals and those with a track record in assisting high profile MoJ's.

Stephanie I have asked you politely numerous times to refrain from making any comments of a personal nature. 

You and Daisy are wrongly attributing Jeremy Bamber's behaviour to the person who heads up the CT, whoever that is?

These people have been groomed and conned by a dangerous and disturbed individual. If their behaviour at times appears irrational it's because they have been and are are being psychologically abused by a psychopath. Of course there may also be one or two people who are themselves disordered and unable to regulate their behaviour.

No one can control Jeremy Bamber. It's impossible. He is protected by the prison. He can choose who to communicate with and when to communicate with them.

It doesn't matter to him how his Campaign is run, all he is interested in is exposure, good or bad, it matters not. So long as everyone is talking about Jeremy Bamber.

You have also omitted to include the fact that Daisy has also claimed Jeremy Bamber is controlling. She has Infact gone further than that:

In September he phoned me and said he and the Campaign Team wanted me to pay for the new forensics tests.  He demanded I send him £4,000.  Before answering "no" I asked him who the scientists were as I wanted to check out their credentials.  He told me to mind my own business and just pay up.  He said if I didn't have the funds available then I should take out a bank loan.  He was very threatening and abusive.  When I started getting upset he shouted at me "stop playing the F*****ng victim."  I was so worried and concerned, I phoned the prison and discussed this call.  For anyone out there who thinks I may be telling lies, the prison confirmed that this call was recorded and retained so I have the proof.
I had already arranged a visit for October and went as planned and intended to discuss this matter with him.  He was quite unpleasant and told me he had never liked me and would never want me as a friend, along with other very hurtful remarks.  He told me himself that he had sacked Simon McKay.  I tried to talk some sense into him but he said "everyone plays to my tune or I dispose of them".   That appears to have been a lie as Simon claims to still be working for him.  I now realise I was there purely for the money.  I didn't turn up for the afternoon visit.
Back home, I wrote to Jeremy telling him how devastated I was that our friendship was a complete farce on his behalf and I was heartbroken that I was forced to walk away from him.  I have given him three months to reply and all I wanted was an apology and an explanation as to why he had lied to me for three years, pretending he was my friend.  This is why I have decided to tell my story as I don't want anyone else to be hurt by Jeremy.  I feel so guilty abandoning him but what choice did I have?  Andrea and Goatboy have got it absolutely spot on when they say Jeremy uses and abuses friends and then tosses them aside.  I feel desperately sorry for him.

Fair play to Trudi for putting herself on the line but I haven't seen any evidence from the CT or JB that their understanding of the case is good enough to drub the likes of LM.

I hear what you are saying Holly but there is a difference between offloading on friends and being controlling, manipulative and abusive.  No one treats their friends like that.  This is certainly not the way to behave if you claim to be a MOJ. Jeremy comes from a decent family and had an excellent education and should have been taught basic manners.
Also you say you would never become involved with a person in his position.  Well, he is no different to the rest of us - he is just locked away.  If we didn't become emotionally involved with our friends then we would all be robots!

When we look back at his life before and shortly after the murders he was described as arrogant and controlling.  It seems he hasn't changed and is losing friends left right and centre.  I have been to the highest level and take it from me MOJ or not, Jeremy is never ever going to be released.

I find it interesting you responded to Daisy how you did Holly

Thank you for sharing your experiences Daisy.

One of the many fascinating aspects of the case are the contradictory opinions on JB's character which range from God like to Devil like  >@@(*&)

I do not share your view that he is no different from the rest of us.  He has had his liberty taken away and that makes him very different from the vast majority.  He is not really 'available' to give emotionally in the way that most can who have their liberty.  If I was to support Jeremy in the real sense of the word (don't count posting on a forum as support) then I would see it as a one-sided relationship ie me giving and not expecting anything in return.

If he is guilty them as far as I am concerned I would like him to spend the rest of his natural life behind bars.  I do not believe he is guilty and therefore I struggle to comprehend how he copes with the injustice
.  He may have been brought up to be a perfect gentleman by way of his family and education but if he is a victim of a MoJ I think we should make a few allowances  >@@(*&)

With regard to whether or not he will ever be released I think the truth will eventually out whatever that may be.  With the advent of the internet; exchange of information; technological and scientific advances and people in general being far less deferential to authority than in 1985/86 I feel certain that we will eventually know what exactly took place in WHF on that fateful night.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 01:41:09 PM by Stephanie »