Author Topic: How Credilbe Is The Theory Involving A Lone Obsessive/Stalker (Excluding BG)  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

This thread is for any lone person excluding Barry George.  Those who wish to post about BG can do so here:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9318.0

or set up new threads dedicated to BG if they so wish. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

This thread is for any lone person excluding Barry George.  Those who wish to post about BG can do so here:

What other lone obsessive/stalker was in Gowen avenue that day?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jill-dandos-brother-reveals-what-14222355
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

Well firstly there's no real evidence Jill was being 'stalked' or on the receiving end of any persistent unwanted behaviour.

According to her fiancee, Alan Farthing, her greatest concern was leaving the BBC studios late at night/early morning and having to then walk to her car. 

According to her cousin, Judith Dando, from time to time she did receive some unwelcome attention but it was never considered a real issue and Judith was unable to recall anything of any detail.

No one was seen hanging around Alan Farthing's home in Chiswick where she lived at the time.  Nor was anyone seen hanging around the BBC studios or 29 Gowan Ave which at the time of her murder was little more than a storage facility and postal address for mail. 

Police went through her diaries and found nothing of any concern.  They also went through her fan mail and whilst some was considered 'odd' there was nothing to suggest the 'odd' mail was originating from any one fan. 

As far as I can see there's not a shred of evidence to suggest any particular individual was obsessed/stalking Jill or causing her any concerns about her personal security.  But John Lennon may well have thought the same. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

Well firstly there's no real evidence Jill was being 'stalked' or on the receiving end of any persistent unwanted behaviour.

According to her fiancee, Alan Farthing, her greatest concern was leaving the BBC studios late at night/early morning and having to then walk to her car. 

According to her cousin, Judith Dando, from time to time she did receive some unwelcome attention but it was never considered a real issue and Judith was unable to recall anything of any detail.

No one was seen hanging around Alan Farthing's home in Chiswick where she lived at the time.  Nor was anyone seen hanging around the BBC studios or 29 Gowan Ave which at the time of her murder was little more than a storage facility and postal address for mail. 

Police went through her diaries and found nothing of any concern.  They also went through her fan mail and whilst some was considered 'odd' there was nothing to suggest the 'odd' mail was originating from any one fan. 

As far as I can see there's not a shred of evidence to suggest any particular individual was obsessed/stalking Jill or causing her any concerns about her personal security.  But John Lennon may well have thought the same.

“Stalking is one of the most frequently experienced forms of abuse. It is insidious and terrifying and can escalate to rape and murder. We need to treat stalking with the seriousness it deserves. There are many misconceptions about what stalking is about. It is not romantic. It is about fixation and obsession. It is a crime. It destroys lives.

Victims do not tend to report to the police until the 100th Incident (Sheridan, 2005).
https://paladinservice.co.uk/key-facts-and-figures/
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 09:17:17 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Holly Goodhead

“Stalking is one of the most frequently experienced forms of abuse. It is insidious and terrifying and can escalate to rape and murder. We need to treat stalking with the seriousness it deserves. There are many misconceptions about what stalking is about. It is not romantic. It is about fixation and obsession. It is a crime. It destroys lives.

Victims do not tend to report to the police until the 100th Incident (Sheridan, 2005).
https://paladinservice.co.uk/key-facts-and-figures/

I'm not suggesting it isn't a real problem for some but is there any evidence Jill was being stalked at the time of her murder?  She had a fiancee, close friends, a close cousin, brother, father, colleagues and an agent none of whom said she mentioned anything about being stalked or had any real concerns about her personal security.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Not only is there not a shred of evidence that Jill was being stalked but in the unlikely event she was it would mean the stalker would have to be skilled with ammunition and firearms, capable of carrying out covert surveillance and a silent assassination with a contact gunshot to the head and coolly disappearing.  This imo is so unlikely I would rule it out.

Offline Nicholas

I'm not suggesting it isn't a real problem for some but is there any evidence Jill was being stalked at the time of her murder?  She had a fiancee, close friends, a close cousin, brother, father, colleagues and an agent none of whom said she mentioned anything about being stalked or had any real concerns about her personal security.

“Victims do not tend to report to the police until the 100th incident

Offline Holly Goodhead

“Victims do not tend to report to the police until the 100th incident

That may well be true but Jill had an army of people she was close to at the time of her death and yet not one of them said she had any real concerns about a stalker or her personal security in general.  Why would she not confide in others if she had any concerns?