Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502576 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #315 on: March 26, 2019, 10:09:08 AM »
I didn't know that, interesting.. but where has all the blood in their bodies gone?

It clots... Turns solid

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #316 on: March 26, 2019, 11:11:13 AM »
I find it very difficult to understand how up to five people's blood became intermingled. Was the sample part blood part  other substances?
One person's blood but DNA from up to 5 different people from the area tested.  DNA is collected from an area, but Keela alerts to an invisible spot within that area.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #317 on: March 26, 2019, 02:44:13 PM »
I expect his expertise to given much more balanced consideration in certain quarters if he is ever given the chance to test the samples and they prove not to be Madeleine's... Excluding yourself of course.
Like the FSS... Saunokoko does his best to discredit them and that's lapped up in certain quarters...as for Perlin.. He's highly qualified... Extremely well educated and intelligent and hence would see my criticism of him as tongue in cheek.. Us intelligent scientists like a bit of friendly banter...

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #318 on: March 26, 2019, 03:44:19 PM »
Like the FSS... Saunokoko does his best to discredit them and that's lapped up in certain quarters...as for Perlin.. He's highly qualified... Extremely well educated and intelligent and hence would see my criticism of him as tongue in cheek.. Us intelligent scientists like a bit of friendly banter...

Good one.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #319 on: March 26, 2019, 04:00:38 PM »
I expect his expertise to given much more balanced consideration in certain quarters if he is ever given the chance to test the samples and they prove not to be Madeleine's... Excluding yourself of course.

Danie Krugel would not permit review of his technique either ... I believe it cost him credibility.  8**8:/:
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #320 on: March 26, 2019, 04:06:18 PM »
I find it very difficult to understand how up to five people's blood became intermingled. Was the sample part blood part  other substances?

I think that post is more than a tad disingenuous of you for which I will apologise when you provide a cite showing ... what blood?  what five people?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #321 on: March 26, 2019, 04:10:42 PM »
One person's blood but DNA from up to 5 different people from the area tested.  DNA is collected from an area, but Keela alerts to an invisible spot within that area.

I find it extraordinary that our resident 'expert' on the files is unaware of that.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #322 on: March 26, 2019, 04:18:08 PM »
It's not a good one imo, what's good about a comment that's wrong? If you listen to the podcast, nowhere in the podcast does anyone attempt to discredit the FSS. They refer in the podcast to the outdated methods they were using in 2007 but that in no way imo is an attempt to discredit anyone, it's a statement of fact. 12 years is a very long time in modern science, technology evolves. 
If I'm wrong I'll enjoy reading the cite you provide that demonstrates there was any attempt to discredit anyone from the FSS?
The man is claiming he has a modern method, accepted in courts of law that could prove if the DNA in the car came from the child or not. Does the thought of not appeal to you? Reading through this thread, I'm beginning to wonder.

I was referring to Davel's comment on Banter.

However, I do find Trillions had to believe.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #323 on: March 26, 2019, 04:22:04 PM »
Therefore, we CAN answer the question: is the match from the hire car genuine or is it a chance match according to Dr Mark Perlin. According to him you have been proved wrong. I'm not shocked at all.
If Dr Perlin's testimony proves anything imo, it proves when it comes to understanding and explaining genetic science to a wider global audience, Robin Swan and Jim Gamble are not the people to do it.
You obviously missed the link provided by VS which explains in great detail exactly what is wrong with the suppositions in your post ... http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10605.msg517357#msg517357

Long ... but well worth a read and further study ...
https://www.wired.com/story/trueallele-software-transforming-how-courts-treat-dna-evidence/

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #324 on: March 26, 2019, 04:28:10 PM »

No need to discredit the FSS, they managed that all by themselves and that is why they were disbanded.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 06:55:52 PM by Angelo222 »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #325 on: March 26, 2019, 04:43:40 PM »
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
I agree it's a large number but dna technology is all about analysing very large numbers. If I were innocent and knew my child had never been in the boot of the car, I'd be willing to give it a go. Absolutely.

The Population of The World today is 7.5 Billion.  Need I say more?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #326 on: March 26, 2019, 04:52:09 PM »
It's not a good one imo, what's good about a comment that's wrong? If you listen to the podcast, nowhere in the podcast does anyone attempt to discredit the FSS. They refer in the podcast to the outdated methods they were using in 2007 but that in no way imo is an attempt to discredit anyone, it's a statement of fact. 12 years is a very long time in modern science, technology evolves. 
If I'm wrong I'll enjoy reading the cite you provide that demonstrates there was any attempt to discredit anyone from the FSS?
The man is claiming he has a modern method, accepted in courts of law that could prove if the DNA in the car came from the child or not. Does the thought of not appeal to you? Reading through this thread, I'm beginning to wonder.

I think you should listen again.....there is an attempt o discredit the FSS...and its gone on here too...I would love to see the results of his tests but...first..it may already have been done with the NZ lab and secondly...neither Grange nor the PJ think its necessary....i have suggested to Mark S that he gets Perlin himself to approach Grange...so im certainly up for it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #327 on: March 26, 2019, 04:58:03 PM »
I agree it's a large number but dna technology is all about analysing very large numbers. If I were innocent and knew my child had never been in the boot of the car, I'd be willing to give it a go. Absolutely.

its not up to the mccanns...but of course whatever result was found would NOT answer the question...was maddies corpse transported in the car... The only people who know if maddies body was ever in the boot is the MCcanns....they dont need any test to tell them the answer
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 05:00:18 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #328 on: March 26, 2019, 05:01:54 PM »

simple question...if the test was negative...what would it prove

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #329 on: March 26, 2019, 05:43:28 PM »
It would answer it for me.  8(0(*
It would not prove maddies body was never in the car... I thought you demanded proof