Author Topic: Peter Lawrence OBE  (Read 6039 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Peter Lawrence OBE
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2018, 11:50:13 PM »

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2018, 11:59:36 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2018, 12:01:18 AM »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2018, 09:23:30 AM »
LOL at “boare”.

Really ?  Is laughing at spelling mistakes now the level of your debating skills ?  8(8-))
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2018, 09:29:57 AM »

Not sure why photographs of Peter Lawrence OBE and Kate McCann are entirely relevant but there you go. I’m sure I could dig out a few photographs of myself and David Cameron at some function we’d both been invited to. Does that mean I’m a supporter of his views ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2018, 09:33:14 AM »
Really ?  Is laughing at spelling mistakes now the level of your debating skills ?  8(8-))
It was a rather unfortunate one, lol.   @)(++(*

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2018, 09:34:48 AM »
Not sure why photographs of Peter Lawrence OBE and Kate McCann are entirely relevant but there you go. I’m sure I could dig out a few photographs of myself and David Cameron at some function we’d both been invited to. Does that mean I’m a supporter of his views ?
These photos were my attempt to make your thread relevant to the Madeleine McCann case.  Is it your contention that Peter Lawrence does not support the McCanns?  Evidence please.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2018, 09:38:13 AM »
These photos were my attempt to make your thread relevant to the Madeleine McCann case.  Is it your contention that Peter Lawrence does not support the McCanns?  Evidence please.

I made absolutely no claim either way. It is you who appear to be suggesting that because Peter Lawrence OBE attended the same function as Kate McCann that he is supportive of her. Am I wrong in my assumption?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2018, 09:40:20 AM »
BTW Faithlilly were you and Dave Cam both spearheading the same cause when you were photographed together?  Because if you were then you must have supported his efforts in that cause, didn’t you?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2018, 09:44:19 AM »
I made absolutely no claim either way. It is you who appear to be suggesting that because Peter Lawrence OBE attended the same function as Kate McCann that he is supportive of her. Am I wrong in my assumption?
He didn’t just “attend the same function” and the paps caught them in the same vicinty as each other though did he?  He is standing shoulder to shoulder with the McCanns all supporting each other in a common cause, their missing daughters, and other missing people.  Would you allow yourself to be involved in a charity event for missing people, photographed next to individuals who you felt had hidden their own child’s body?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2018, 09:47:21 AM »
BTW Faithlilly were you and Dave Cam both spearheading the same cause when you were photographed together?  Because if you were then you must have supported his efforts in that cause, didn’t you?

Did Peter Lawrence OBE invite Mrs McCann to the function ?  If not I fail to see how the fact that they appear to support the same cause proves Peter Lawrence OBE has any belief in Mrs McCann.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2018, 09:48:00 AM »
He didn’t just “attend the same function” and the paps caught them in the same vicinty as each other though did he?  He is standing shoulder to shoulder with the McCanns all supporting each other in a common cause, their missing daughters, and other missing people.  Would you allow yourself to be involved in a charity event for missing people, photographed next to individuals who you felt had hidden their own child’s body?

If I believed in the cause absolutely.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2018, 09:49:07 AM »
If I believed in the cause absolutely.
How extremely odd.  IMO.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2018, 09:50:26 AM »
Did Peter Lawrence OBE invite Mrs McCann to the function ?  If not I fail to see how the fact that they appear to support the same cause proves Peter Lawrence OBE has any belief in Mrs McCann.
You answered my question with a question, how ruddy typical is that?  @)(++(*

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2018, 09:53:14 AM »
You answered my question with a question, how ruddy typical is that?  @)(++(*

As I have already said, if I believed in the cause he was supporting absolutely. It wouldn’t, however, infer that we had any other ‘common ground’.