Author Topic: Suggestion for moderation  (Read 16023 times)

jixy

Re: Suggestion for moderation
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2021, 12:59:49 PM »
This post is Off Topic and would be better posted in the thread set aside to discuss such matters - http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6834.msg290845#msg290845 - or in a new one if you wish to open one.

Perhaps straying outwith forum protocols such as this and others might explain why your posts are subject to moderation.

I think if you look at the forum today you will see why...I was replying to John. Where am I expected to write it?

The only comments of mine that were moderated is when I said the case against Corrine was dropped

Now that is the reason it was moderated

But comments about having sex with a corpse remain. That has NOTHING to do with the topic and quite disgusting remain

No wonder this forum has earned the reputation it has

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - The other knife assaults
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2021, 01:11:33 PM »
But comments about having sex with a corpse remain. That has NOTHING to do with the topic and quite disgusting remain

So why are people like Sandra Lean still appearing to show public support to a man who deemed this acceptable Jixy?

She didn’t appear ‘perturbed’ about the Billy Middleton incident either if I recall and went into partnership with him in the wrongly accused person org not long after
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 01:26:05 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation