Author Topic: Introduction to the Billy Middleton case  (Read 82495 times)

Offline John

Re: Introduction to the Billy Middleton case
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 10:07:30 PM »
I have been updated by my sources in Shetland in relation to the upcoming civil case being brought against Billy Middleton by his ex wife.

I am told that legal aid are delaying making a decision on the case but it is hoped that funding will be in place very soon.

Readers may like to know that Billy Middleton had done his level best to thwart this civil case and has created every possible obstruction to the legal aid application made by his ex wife. 

I can also confirm that the legal aid board refused Billy Middleton legal aid to defend the case.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

cindy

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 10:11:29 PM »
I have been updated by my sources in Shetland in relation to the upcoming civil case being brought against Billy Middleton by his ex wife.

I am told that legal aid are delaying making a decision on the case but it is hoped that funding will be in place very soon.

Readers may like to know that Billy Middleton had done his level best to thwart this civil case and has created every possible obstruction to the legal aid application made by his ex wife. 

I can also confirm that the legal aid board refused Billy Middleton legal aid to defend the case.
what is the civil case about if I may ask >>   8**8:/:

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2012, 10:23:50 PM »

You will have to read the background to the Middleton case Cindy.  Good to have you back again!   8((()*/

The civil case is basically a continuation of the criminal case which saw him cleared on the Scottish 'not proven' verdict.

His ex wife has no option but to seek redress through the civil courts for the death of their baby daughter in a double arson house fire which she claims Middleton started.  There are also sex abuse charges which will undoubtedly be revisited.

You may also like to know that Middleton's former lover Sandra Lean is backing him against his ex wife even though she has personally experienced his [ censored word]ocial behaviour first hand.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 10:28:28 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

cindy

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 10:30:30 PM »
thanx john   8((()*/

Offline Milly

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2012, 11:56:32 AM »

You will have to read the background to the Middleton case Cindy.  Good to have you back again!   8((()*/

The civil case is basically a continuation of the criminal case which saw him cleared on the Scottish 'not proven' verdict.

His ex wife has no option but to seek redress through the civil courts for the death of their baby daughter in a double arson house fire which she claims Middleton started.  There are also sex abuse charges which will undoubtedly be revisited.

You may also like to know that Middleton's former lover Sandra Lean is backing him against his ex wife even though she has personally experienced his [ censored word]ocial behaviour first hand.

From what I understand the jury in the Billy Middleton murder case were left with no option but to return a not proven verdict as it was basically his word against hers even though the police had been called to their home on previous occasions due to his behaviour.   Wasn't there some sort of note left by Middleton in the mussel sheds which mysteriously disappeared after the fires?   >@@(*&)

Offline John

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2012, 12:41:46 PM »
The following is a reproduction of a post made by Marina Thomason posting as Sunniva Gunn on the Glasgow innocence forum.

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:12 pm   

Sunniva Gunn writes...

I'm going to write out the following text and ask what people make of it.

This was found on a computer and appears incomplete.

The date is not on the printed copy but it was written in May 2007 when Kareen had left Billy and gone to Brae with the kids.

Quote:   
Although not written on any official document, these are my last will and testimonies.  I hope in the event of my premature death,  should any court proceedings take place, that they be considered legally binding.  To ensure authenticity of this text, I provide certain information which could only be known by myself, that is to say that some parts may be known by some members of the following text, but none by all.

It seems prudent to stipulate these facts from the onset, thus eliminating any confusion or legal rambling of which I do not wish.

Facts.

1.  No one will probably know the fact that I have even written this.  This file will be hidden in a location on the hard disk of this pc and on a physical copy, the location of which is known hopefully only by the medical professionals whom attend me, and any subsequent legal authority whom has interest in my death.  These details will be included on my person at all times.  In the event that I am taken from this world through some destructive force which renders my wallet unfindable, a second proof of authenticity can be found at C & A Thomasons Mussel shed, cullivoe pier, cullivoe, yell. These are by way of an exact copy of this testimont.  To be found above the 2nd H-beam in the depuration shed.  Though not immediately obvious, the location of this second duplicate document is known by anyone searching my known locations.

Offline Milly

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2012, 12:44:16 PM »
The following is a reproduction of a post made by Marina Thomason posting as Sunniva Gunn on the Glasgow innocence forum.

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:12 pm   

Sunniva Gunn writes...

I'm going to write out the following text and ask what people make of it.

This was found on a computer and appears incomplete.

The date is not on the printed copy but it was written in May 2007 when Kareen had left Billy and gone to Brae with the kids.

Quote:   
Although not written on any official document, these are my last will and testimonies.  I hope in the event of my premature death,  should any court proceedings take place, that they be considered legally binding.  To ensure authenticity of this text, I provide certain information which could only be known by myself, that is to say that some parts may be known by some members of the following text, but none by all.

It seems prudent to stipulate these facts from the onset, thus eliminating any confusion or legal rambling of which I do not wish.

Facts.

1.  No one will probably know the fact that I have even written this.  This file will be hidden in a location on the hard disk of this pc and on a physical copy, the location of which is known hopefully only by the medical professionals whom attend me, and any subsequent legal authority whom has interest in my death.  These details will be included on my person at all times.  In the event that I am taken from this world through some destructive force which renders my wallet unfindable, a second proof of authenticity can be found at C & A Thomasons Mussel shed, cullivoe pier, cullivoe, yell. These are by way of an exact copy of this testimont.  To be found above the 2nd H-beam in the depuration shed.  Though not immediately obvious, the location of this second duplicate document is known by anyone searching my known locations.

In all honesty that sounds like someone who just isnt the full shilling dont you think??   8-)(--)

Offline John

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2012, 12:48:04 PM »
I should add that this was found on Billy Middleton's old computer by his ex wife after his trial for murder and sex abuse.  She also found the evidence on the same computer of his illegal pyramid selling scam when he boasted on the internet that if you invest £25 you are guaranteed a return of £25,000.  I wonder how many idiots fell for that one?

Sandra Lean has gone on record to support this pyramid selling scam referring to it as being legal.  I ask you?

I understand the police have now seen the computer in question.

You can read all about the scheme and Middleton here.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 12:53:31 PM by John »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2012, 05:22:59 PM »
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 02:51:58 PM by Admin »

Offline John

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2012, 06:11:07 PM »
Those are the correct videos Joanne.    8((()*/

Offline John

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2012, 03:39:57 AM »
My sources tell me that the civil case against Billy Middleton has been postponed indefinitely due to difficulties with legal aid.  Undoubtedly, Mr Middleton will be aghast that a further opportunity has been lost to prove his innocence.

However, it may be too soon to pop the champagne corks as I am also advised that his ex wife intends to make certain information public which would have otherwise been presented as part of her civil action.  We look forward to seeing this information in due course.

Padgates staff

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2012, 03:09:25 PM »
I'm sorry to hear this, I don't know enough about the Scottish system to help her either, it's a pit nobody is willing help her on a pro bono arrangement.

Offline John

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2012, 06:09:21 PM »
I'm sorry to hear this, I don't know enough about the Scottish system to help her either, it's a pit nobody is willing help her on a pro bono arrangement.

Might be worth a try Joanne.  Surely there are some decent lawyers in Lerwick willing to take this on?

Padgates staff

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2012, 06:33:35 PM »
It could do them a lot of good (credibility) and really it's free advertising too.
If I knew the this lady I'd write to the solicitors in Lerwick on her behalf, I have no shame in asking for free assistance in a case like this, they can only say no!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 07:57:24 AM by Joanne »

beaufoy

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2013, 09:40:50 AM »
Hello everyone
              I have been writing to sandra on the jeremy bamber site. The thread is Imiela thread if you wish to read. Most people do not understand the simple DNA evidence says Imiela is innocent, but sandra understands this, but claims DNA evidence can't be trusted. I also pointed out finger print evidence says Imiela is innocent, and sandra said that might be flawed as well, but she can't explain how both sets of evidence at the same time can be flawed.
  I sent a letter to her asking for details of her charity accounts, but received no answer