Author Topic: An Open Email send today to Simon McKay  (Read 5249 times)

Jenny T.

An Open Email send today to Simon McKay
« on: May 14, 2012, 12:48:58 AM »
Attention: Simon McKay esq., McKay Law

Re: Jeremy Bamber case

Dear Mr. McKay,

I was very idsappointed to learn you have recently made comments in the Canadian press regarding Julie Smerchanski nee Mugford in connection with the Jeremy Bamber case.

You seemed to assume that there would be an appeal court hearing at which you would want to call her to give evidence. You must have know these comments were premature even if you did expect the CCRC to refer Bamber's case to the Court of Appeak.

The following comments attributed to you I found most disturbing:

"We're fairly certain we can issue a subpoena upon her and that extradition treaties would force her to testify".

Besides assuming a court case that was never likely to happen, you directly imply Julie would have to be forced to attend requiring a subpoena and extradition. Julie voluntarily attended the last 2002 Bamber appeal and you have absolutely no right to imply that Julie would have to be forced to attend your hoped for appeal.

In my opinion your sole purpose for making these comments was to damage Julie's reputation in her home town and you should be thoroughly ashamed of your behaviour. I trust now you have failed miserably at the CCRC you will leave Julie alone.

How would you like it if for instance I contacted certain people about your personal history and let them know you are working pro bono for Jeremy Bamber when you have two current IVA's in your name. I am sure your creditors who agreed to the IVA's would wonder why you are working for a proven child killer for nothing when you should be trying to pay back your debts.

There might also be a lot of interest in the fact you didn't disclose your current insolvency agreements when trying to obtain funding in the USA for your failed get rich quick scheme. Just as there might be a lot of interest in the SRA (Solicitors Regulation Authority) judgement against you; mishandling of clients funds wasn't it?

I think you have been led by the nose to the Canadian press by one Miss Jackie Preece and I strongly advise you not to be associated with this woman in any way, shape or form. Miss Preece not only stalks anyone who dare suggest that her idol Bamber is guilty, she spends hours researching their children and using private Facebook photos of their family's to try and hurt her victims. She uses the private information gained and photos in her  nasty emails which she freely distributes.

She has also done the same with Anne Eaton and her daughter who was about 7 years old at the time of the murders. Miss Jackie Preece also researched the suicide death of the partner of a member of Bamber's Official Campaign Team and used this information on Twitter to again hurt her victim. I understand Bamber himself is aware of at least this last instance and is rightly furious with Miss Preece's behaviour.

If you doubt anything I have said please feel free to check with Neil who I understand worked closely with you on the resent failed CCRC submission. Neil knows chapter and verse about all Miss Preece's vile stalking activities.

I have no problem with you representing Bamber although I do question your motives. I do have a problem with your harassing of Julie for no other possible purpose than to cause her distress. That was way below the belt Mr. McKay!

I would suggest you have nothing more to do with Miss Preece and play by the rules of decency in future.

Yours truly,

Jennifer Terry

CC: 
Jeremy Bamber at Full Sutton Prison by mail
Mark Williams-Thomas by email

Jenny T.

Re: An Open Email send today to Simon McKay
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 12:56:22 AM »

Vindictive behaviour must be exposed.

I will post any reply from either Simon McKay or Mark Williams-Thomas.

Offline puglove

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 01:02:14 AM »

Vindictive behaviour must be exposed.

I will post any reply from either Simon McKay or Mark Williams-Thomas.

Good luck. One is on his arse, and the other one does Towie. If that helps.....
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 10:31:49 AM »
Most succinctly put I must agree.  What do you think Jeremy will have to say about it?  I believe he replies to everyone so his response should be interesting.  Jeremy sacked his last lawyer for going behind his back so time will tell??    ?{)(**
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Jenny T.

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 11:09:15 AM »
Most succinctly put I must agree.  What do you think Jeremy will have to say about it?  I believe he replies to everyone so his response should be interesting.  Jeremy sacked his last lawyer for going behind his back so time will tell??    ?{)(**

I didn't put my return address with the copy of the email I sent to Bamber. I have seen the frankly quite disturbing stalking carried out by Bamber's supporters and I have no wish to become a target.
No reply yet from Mckay or Williams-Thomas, I will keep you updated.

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 11:27:48 AM »

I didn't put my return address with the copy of the email I sent to Bamber. I have seen the frankly quite disturbing stalking carried out by Bamber's supporters and I have no wish to become a target.

You did the right thing Jenny.  When I wrote to him some weeks back I used an accommodation address for those very same reasons.  Jeremy did reply but asked me to keep the contents of his letter confidential for obvious reasons.  I can say though that he feels badly let down by the Tesko operation. 
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 11:58:20 AM »
Great email Jenny ... I will be fascinated to read any replies although I can't imagine what McKay would say! I totally agree McKay's behaviour in the Canadian press was sickening and had no other purpose than to cause distress to Muggers!

Nice to know that McChancer, Mark Shotgun-Thomas and Bamber will now know all about Eleanor's stalking activities. I wonder if they will ask NGB about her and if he will tell the truth! They already ignore her completely so they may of course already know about her demented behaviour!

Good work Jenny!

8@??)(
 8@??)(

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 01:30:45 AM »
Great email. But I doubt you will ever get a reply.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2018, 11:23:47 AM »

"Criminologist Mark Williams-Thomas takes a look at the new findings and hears from the man who still protests his innocence.. http://www.itv.com/news/2012-03-29/new-forensic-report-casts-doubt-on-notorious-murder-case/

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2509.0
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 11:30:23 AM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation