Author Topic: Oscar Pistorius charged with the murder of girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp  (Read 13569 times)

Offline John

Pretoria, South Africa.

Olympic athlete and gold medallist Oscar Pistorius shoots girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp four times including once in the head telling police he thought she was an intruder.

Steenkamp (30) was a law graduate, entrepreneur, television presenter and a model.

South African Police spokeswoman later confirmed that police have been called to previous incidents at the home of Pistorius.

Pistorius hides his head as he is led away by police earlier today.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

Re: Oscar Pistorius charged with the murder of girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 07:37:34 PM »

It looks like the familiar Bamber cover my face routine!.... always a tell-tale sign they've got something to hide.
If they shared the same bed or bedroom surely he'd be able to tell the difference between girlfriend and burglar.  8-)(--)

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Padgates staff

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 07:49:48 PM »

It looks like the familiar Bamber cover my face routine!.... always a tell-tale sign they've got something to hide.
If they shared the same bed or bedroom surely he'd be able to tell the difference between girlfriend and burglar.  8-)(--)

In a gated community too.......

Offline Jerry

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 08:22:19 PM »

I know it is always dangerous to preempt any investigation when we don't know all the facts but the south African police woman who was interviewed said that there was a history of 'alleged incidents of a domestic nature at the Pistorius home'.   Says it all...

Some hero?????
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 08:34:54 PM by Jerry »

Offline Sandy

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 08:27:53 PM »

I totally agree Myster >>  Always a sign of guilt. 8((()*/

« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 08:36:08 PM by Sandy Shaw »

Offline Sandy

« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 08:38:10 PM by Sandy Shaw »

Offline Sandy

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 08:40:09 PM »

In a gated community too.......

Exactly Joanne and the police have said that there only were two people in the house and no intruder. 

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2013, 10:32:37 PM »
What a shame ..... I doubt he will get bail, there has to be every chance he would do a runner!

What a beautiful and intelligent young lady she was ...... I don't think he has a leg to stand on! He has really put his foot spring in it!

Ok no more bad jokes about a tragic story!  8(8-))

Offline Andrea

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 08:03:10 AM »
Roses are red, Violets are glorious, dont try and suprise oscar Pistorius.

Offline John

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 09:41:20 AM »
Roses are red, Violets are glorious, dont try and suprise oscar Pistorius.

Seems he shot he through the bathroom door. Hour hasn't got a leg to stand on.   8)-)))
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

jackiepreece

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 05:10:15 PM »
David I thought I read somewhere that police had been called to Oscars house about previous domestic incidents and he had an obsession with guns

Looks like Oscar had previous re violence and the police

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 06:12:38 PM »
Oh now, now Jackie! Oscar is pleading not guilty to murder ...... he is mid 20's, considered good looking, killed with a gun and there is a beautiful model a few years older than him he is accused of killing! It sounds like you're convicting him before his trial ....... have you not thought of campaigning for him and stalking Reeva's family and attacking the South African police? The case sounds right up your cul~de~sac to me!

jackiepreece

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 06:40:40 PM »
Tim I definately do not think Oscar is guilty we haven't heard anything about the case but if the police have been called to disagreements at the house especially if there is any threatening behaviour the case against Oscar looks far worse. They had only been together a few months.

I believed the story about him shooting the girlfriend because he thought she was a burglar because the country is so dangerous to live.
Now we are hearing police have been called to the house before???

I will treat him as innocent till I read more about the case

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2013, 06:47:29 PM »
Oh now, now Jackie! Oscar is pleading not guilty to murder ...... he is mid 20's, considered good looking, killed with a gun and there is a beautiful model a few years older than him he is accused of killing! It sounds like you're convicting him before his trial ....... have you not thought of campaigning for him and stalking Reeva's family and attacking the South African police? The case sounds right up your cul~de~sac to me!

@)(++(* 8@??)(

Offline John

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 07:58:30 PM »
Tim I definately do not think Oscar is guilty we haven't heard anything about the case but if the police have been called to disagreements at the house especially if there is any threatening behaviour the case against Oscar looks far worse. They had only been together a few months.

I believed the story about him shooting the girlfriend because he thought she was a burglar because the country is so dangerous to live.
Now we are hearing police have been called to the house before???

I will treat him as innocent till I read more about the case

He's definitely guilty of something.  Girlfriend gets up in the night and goes to the bathroom and puts on the light and locks the door? See anything wrong with this for starters?  She would have put the light on but she didn't have any reason to lock the door unless she was scared?

Pistorius forgot to mention the light emanating from under the bathroom door didn't he in his carefully prepared statement to the court today.  Also, burglars don't put on lights or lock bathroom doors.

The South African policewoman who was interviewed immediately after the shooting also let slip that they had been called to the home previously on several occasions over domestic 'incidents'.  Doesn't look too good does it?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 08:02:09 PM by John »