Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 598249 times)

Offline Baz

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1305 on: January 31, 2018, 12:06:26 PM »
The Dutch born person they have spoken about with 2 sister and 1 brother isn't Dr Vincent Tabak... we have established this....

So I thought I would revisit this...

Still cannot be Dr Vincent Tabak... as he was an Engineer and not an Architect... So who is the person who was born in Holland with 2 sisters and 1 brother, that was an architect that had Split up from his girlfriend???

Because as sure as eggs is eggs they are NOT talking about Dr Vincent Tabak... !!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349356/Joanna-Yeates-murder-suspect-Vincent-Tabak-split-girlfriend.html#ixzz55hO6tAOv

If you had included the next line of this quote it reads "The Dutch architect arrested on suspicion of the murder of Joanna Yeates recently split up with his girlfriend, it was claimed yesterday. Vincent Tabak, 32, had lived with 34-year-old Tanja Morson in the flat next door to Miss Yeates."

Doesn't it seem more likely that they have got his job title wrong than that they are referring to someone other than Tabak? Seems pretty obvious to me that when they say the dutch architect they mean Tabak.

But don't worry Eggs are still Eggs.

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case/CPS
« Reply #1306 on: January 31, 2018, 12:08:42 PM »
Where there other prosecutions for Murder at this time??

Crown Prosecution Service case outcomes by principal offence category - October 2011
Published by Crown Prosecution Service.   Licensed under  [Open Government Licence] Open Government Licence.
Openness rating:      Open Data Certificate: Bronze Level
Crime & Justice
Monthly publication of criminal case outcomes in the magistrates' courts and in the Crown Court by principal offence category and by CPS Area

Download
RESOURCE: “Principal Offence Category Avon and Somerset October 2011”
Principal Offence Category Avon and Somerset October 2011
PREVIEW
Preview is currently available for files such as CSV, spreadsheets and plain text. This file is previewed from the data.gov.uk archive.

A Homicide   

CPS outcomes by principal offence category _and_somerset   

* Number of Defendants convicted                        1

* Convictions Percentage                                         50.0%

* Number of Defendants Unsuccessful Prosecutions    1

* Unsuccessful Prosecutions Percentage                    50.0%

Edit..... Who was the unsuccessful prosecution in October 2011 and was it related to this case ??

https://data.gov.uk/dataset/cps_case_outcomes_by_principal_offence_category_october_2011/resource/f4da3f12-3bcd-4837-b089-8978f48555ef

https://www.cps.gov.uk/data/case_outcomes/october_2011/principal_offence_cat_avon_and_somerset_october_2011.csv

Offline [...]

« Reply #1307 on: January 31, 2018, 12:10:18 PM »

If you had included the next line of this quote it reads "The Dutch architect arrested on suspicion of the murder of Joanna Yeates recently split up with his girlfriend, it was claimed yesterday. Vincent Tabak, 32, had lived with 34-year-old Tanja Morson in the flat next door to Miss Yeates."

Doesn't it seem more likely that they have got his job title wrong than that they are referring to someone other than Tabak? Seems pretty obvious to me that when they say the dutch architect they mean Tabak.

But don't worry Eggs are still Eggs.

Yes Baz.. But as we know.... "Nested Loops"!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1308 on: January 31, 2018, 05:29:29 PM »
Has there been some kind of gagging order placed on Journalist etc... ??

It seems really strange no-one will talk and comment on the obvious...!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1309 on: January 31, 2018, 06:48:01 PM »
Why did the Police stick with 44, Canygne Road when Joanna Yeates obviously didn't reach home??

Another thought... Her parents searched over walls, Banging on car boots... What about that massive shed in the garden.. It's in plain sight but never gets a mention... Why??

What was the shed used for ??

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case/Guilty??
« Reply #1310 on: January 31, 2018, 08:15:58 PM »
Who did this Case number really belong too???

U20110387.. I do not believe that is was for Dr Vincent Tabak...  I do not believe that at all...

The Yeates family are sat in a court of law of this land before any trial has taken place to watch (apparently) Dr Vincent Tabak confess to the Manslaughter of Joanna Yeates..

They shouldn't have been there... common sense dictates this... They easily could have been called as witness's...As I have said before , they witnessed as much ads Greg... So they could have been called...

Yet.... we have them sat in the court watching someone on a screen saying that they are guilty of Manslaughter"...

I remember leonora saying it was an imposter... and he could be right but I do not think so.....

I believe that they used Dr Vincent Tabak's name in the reporting... But the person who this number U20110387 belongs too .. Isn't Dr Vincent Tabak.... Dr Vincent Tabak already had his case number.... T20117031

I think they held 2 hearings on the same day... One for Dr Vincent Tabak but used just Dr Vincent Tabak's name...

Going back to clio's quote
Clio said:
05-04-2011 11:17 AM
Courtserve listing for the Old Bailey for tomorrow (5th May) states

Court 2 - sitting at 10:00 am

THE HONOURABLE MR JUSTICE FIELD

For Mention (Defendant to Attend)
U20110387 Vincent TABAK

Via PVL - Bristol Crown Court Case - T20117031
Wonder why it says "For Mention" rather than "Plea and Case Management"...

http://www.courtserve2.net/courtlist...T110505.01.htm

So he cannot appear at both... And he didn't... (imo)

The person who appeared at The Old Bailey I think is the real killer of Joanna Yeates... And I believe that's why the Yeates were at court that day... Some kind of deal was taking place (imo).. And they got to see The Killer admit to killing her... But that wasn't Dr Vincent Tabak.... (imo)

So does the number U20110387 actually belong to someone else ??? Lets not forget Court room 2 is a special court for special things like terrorist etc... Immunity..etc...

So who did The Yeates see at The Old Bailey , when in all reality... they shouldn't have been there.... Unless it was for them to at least see the killer admit his guilt!!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1311 on: January 31, 2018, 08:38:21 PM »
Ok help me here.... If a special arrangement was made with regards say... "A" another.. that they had immunity from the prosecution of killing Joanna Yeates... But if they committed another crime of any description, then they would be done for the crime of killing Joanna Yeates....

Then they would Execute A Bench Warrant?? (Think thats American) Or something along those lines....

Is it still possible to prosecute the real killer of Joanna Yeates ???

Offline [...]

« Reply #1312 on: February 03, 2018, 06:04:17 AM »
I just noticed that a post had been edited .. I was looking for the PDF about William Clegg 'Master Defender"..

The only reason I was looking for it was because for some reason on Bedford Rows website, the link to that article had gone...

Now the pdf has gone... Why is that?  Maybe it was  me who forgot to attach it??..
It would have been in this issue...

East Anglian Daily Times, Suffolk, Issue 108, May 2nd 2009.

Now that what I call strange...

Edit.. John you had edited my post... Now that could be for a variety of reasons... Is the pdf not allowed to be on the site??

https://www.2bedfordrow.co.uk/william-clegg-qc-the-master-defender/

Offline [...]

« Reply #1313 on: February 03, 2018, 09:03:53 AM »
William Clegg did an Interview and he never mentions The case against Dr Vincent Tabak... But he says something of Interest...
At about 1:33

At the other end of the spectrum, you may have a case it is clear to everybody who was "Responsible" for the killing.
But his legal responsibility has to be decided by the court

Now I remember Dr Vincent Tabak using the phrase that he was responsible....  I don't think those words are his.... Are they the words of a case at 'The Other end of the spectrum"??

How could someone not be legally responsible?? Is there a way in which this could happen??

he goes on to say:...
Erm... There are other examples as well... I've defended a number of soldiers who killed during the course of active service both in Northern Ireland where I've defended Private Clegg who was accused of murdering a girl at a roadside roadblock, when he shot into the car as it drove through the roadblock.. I've also defended soldiers who have returned from Iraq... And been accused of murdering civilians in the course of their deployment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=102&v=aH3-78zMMvU

Offline [...]

« Reply #1314 on: February 03, 2018, 10:37:05 AM »
I thought Darragh Bellew was a close friend of Joanna Yeates and that was why he was there for the prosecution...

Now he only started working for BDP in December 2010.....

Now did he know Dr Vincent Tabak if he had worked with engineers before?? I don't think they asked him that...

The first witnesses to give evidence at Tabak's trial told how Yeates spent the early part of the evening of 17 December in the Ram pub on Park Street, near Bristol city centre.

Darragh Bellew, a colleague, said Yeates bought him a pint of beer at the Ram and told him she was planning to bake cakes and bread over the weekend. Bellew said Yeates had been in good spirits.

When the prosecution barrister Nicholas Rowland asked him whether she was drunk, Bellew told the jury: "Not at all, just jovial, her usual self."

Bellew told how colleagues and friends from an Irish Gaelic football team were joining them in the pub, which was packed with Christmas revellers.

When asked whether she left before other drinkers, Bellew said: "She would always leave before most of us – when we would go on drinking she would go to be with Greg [Reardon, her boyfriend] really."

Bellew said he had asked her what she had planned for the weekend.

"She replied that she was going to bake some cakes and bread over the weekend because Greg was away," he told the court.

"We had a joke and said she was going to bring them into the office on Monday morning."

we have more employment:...

December 2010 – December 2014:   BDP, Bristol
September 2010 – December 2010:   EDP, Landscape Planning and Design

* Joanna Yeates died on the 17th December 2010
* She had been off work for 4 days and gone back on the 14th I believe
* Darragh Bewell worked at EDP and BDP in those 10 days..

How could Darragh Bewell know Joanna Yeates well enough to make a court statement about her being her usual jovial self??  he cannot have been great friends, there must have been someone else in the Office that knew her better that was at The Ram Pub that evening....

N:B I think I have spelt his name incorrect in some posts.... (Sorry)

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/oct/13/joanna-yeates-jovial-night-died

https://www.slideshare.net/DarraghBellew/darragh-bellew-portfolio-reduced

http://www.edp-uk.co.uk/expert-witness.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #1315 on: February 03, 2018, 10:43:57 AM »
Just to get things clear in my head....

* Friday 17th December 2010

* Friday 10th December 2010

* Friday 3rd December 2010

When asked whether she left before other drinkers, Bellew said: "She would always leave before most of us – when we would go on drinking she would go to be with Greg [Reardon, her boyfriend] really."

So he has 2 dates to make that statement about...  How would he know that much information about Joanna yeates if he only had worked with her at BDP for a short time...

That is really odd....  Well to me it is... maybe not others...  It doesn't state that he knew Joanna yeates in any other capacity other than being her colleague at BDP....

Remember in that time he has to have worked at EDP also....

Edit.. The real question here needs to be .. when did Darragh Bellew stop working for EDP Landscape Planning and Design and start working for BDP... what dates in December 2010 did this occur??

Offline [...]

« Reply #1316 on: February 03, 2018, 10:57:47 AM »

Offline [...]

« Reply #1317 on: February 04, 2018, 12:14:10 AM »
From the helpfindjo website....

Detectives in the Joanna Yeates investigation are appealing for information to locate a piece of clothing that has not been found since the discovery of her body in Longwood Lane, Failand near Bristol.

Since then detectives on Operation Braid have been working tirelessly around the clock to carry out detailed forensic examinations at not only the site where she was found but at Canynge road.

Detective Chief Inspector Phil Jones confirmed that: “When Jo was found at the site in Longwood Lane her coat and boots were missing. These were later found at her flat in Canynge Road.

“One of her socks was missing and we have yet to find this. It is described as a light grey sock with lighter detail on the toes, heel and shin.

“We have not located this sock at the scene or at Jo’s home. I am keen to find it, so I would appeal to anyone who may know where it is to contact my team. You can do this on 0845 456 7000 or via http://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/jo”.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Operation Braid incident room on 0845 456 7000 or go to http://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/jo

You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 – no one will ever know you called, no personal details are taken and calls are not traced or recorded and you will not go to court.

There are 3 distinct pieces of information in this article that I have skimmed before....

(1): Detective Chief Inspector Phil Jones confirmed that: “When Jo was found at the site in Longwood Lane her coat and boots were missing. These were later found at her flat in Canynge Road.

Who put them there ???? Who had access to put her clothes back in her Flat after she was found??  Is that the reason we see the Small camera in the window of the kitchen??

(2): The site??  He does say firstly "IN" Longwood Lane, then afterwards refers to it as "The Site"... Now is that The Quarry or The woods ??

(3):  No one will ever know you called, no personal details are taken and calls are not traced or recorded and you will not go to court.

That statement... "You will not go to court".. who was that aimed at???

Who is the  Statement meant for?... It is aimed directly at someone, Crime stoppers do not put "You will not go to Court" on their posters...  The day that the article is written is the 19th January 2011... It just happens to be the day that The sobbing girl rang".... Did she ring immediately??  Is that why people have said that it is 'Tanja Morson" who was The sobbing girl....

I don't believe it was...
What information did the person who rang reveal...?
What were they after in terms of promising someone they would not have to go to Court?? 

There must have been some specific information that they were looking for... How could they say .....You Will Not Go to Court.... on the 19th January 2011?? When apparently they had no idea how, when and where Joanna Yeates came to her end...

Was Joanna Yeates with someone ?? Is that why they know about Friday 17th December 2010... had someone contacted them before??

https://helpfindjo.wordpress.com/page/2/

Offline [...]

« Reply #1318 on: February 04, 2018, 02:40:09 PM »
Part 1...

Timeline we have been told, since Greg arrive home.
These timelines I have from tweets from News media at trial and video interviews from The Yeates ,CJ and Rebecca Scott.. Also using the facebook posts of friends. And CJ's Leveson statement.(image attached)

* Greg arrives home at 8:00 pm (Sunday 19th December 2010)

* Greg rings Joanna Yeates phone 9:00pm

* Greg rings CJ at 12:00pm

* CJ told the Leveson that Joanna Yeates had been reported "Missing" on Sunday 19th December 2010

* Greg Rings The Yeates at 12:36am (Monday 20th December 2010)

* Greg Rings Police at 12:45 am

* Police arrive at 2:00 am

* Yeates arrive at 2:00am

* The Yeates go looking around the neighbourhood at ???

* The Yeates see Tanja Morson on the lawn at ????

* The Yeates go banging on car boots at ????

* Rebecca Scott receives a message from Police at 4:00am

* Rebecca Scott ring Jo's phone straight away and Greg answers. 4:00am

* Isabel Rennie posts a news link to Avon and Somerset Police news article 18:37pm

* Darragh Bellew Posts that Joanna Yeates got home on Friday, keys, purse and mobile at home.. He has a link to an Avon
   and Somerset article.. "Missing Bristol woman" on Avon and Somerset website. 23:05 pm

* CJ is Interviewed at home and house searched gives statement. (21st December 2010)

* CJ Rings the Police in the evening about seeing people ... (21st December 2010)

* CJ gives Police a written statement when they come round to his house on 22nd December 2010

_________________________________________________________________________________

* DS Mark Saunder makes an appeal outside 44, Canygne Road on 22nd December 2010

The Police were already acting like this was something far more serious than just a Missing Person Inquiry...
The Information about her being a Missing Person was already available on their website on 20th December 2010.

I believe even before CJ made his statement.. they were already aware of what had happened to Joanna Yeates, and a story started to formulate..

I do not know if CJ's second witness statement contain the identity of persons who were there ...or... Is it smoke and Mirrors?? have we been chasing wildly this Illusive statement??

If CJ rang the Police on the 21st December 2010, then why did it take them until the next day being the 22nd December 2010, to take a written statement from him??

The house had Police there 24/7 from the moment she was reported Missing ... There must have been someone available to take a statement from CJ straight away as this apparently was valuable information about a possible sighting of Joanna Yeates on Friday 17th December 2010.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1319 on: February 04, 2018, 02:42:58 PM »
Part 2...

I will say that the lack of response to CJ's phone call tells us that they already knew what had happened to Joanna Yeates , I believe they Knew exactly what had taken place and CJ's second witness statement is part of the Smoke and Mirrors.

Darragh Bellew has already said what was in her Flat on the 17th December 2010.. He could have got the information from Avon and Somerset Polices website, we don't know..  But the stage was set at Avon and Somerset Polices website by the 20th December 2010.

The taking of witness statements from ALL of the tenants on the 21st December 2010 is telling.. What time were these statements taken??? Ordinarily they wouldn't take written statements at this early stage from people who hadn't seen or heard anything..

It is DCI Jones that decides to arrest CJ.... He took over on the 27th December 2010.... He had the help of Ron Hansen ACC.. This is why CJ's arrest i believe was Smoke and Mirrors, they had the information for a week.. The Police had a presence at the address from the moment Joanna Yeates was reported "Missing" by Greg as they tell us on Monday 20th December 2010....

Whilst we all concentrated on CJ, what was really happening behind the scenes??
CJ was just a distraction with the media.. nothing else was reported over those 3 days apart from CJ's arrest and then the papers went into over drive about what they perceived about his character..

Keeping CJ's second witness statement secret only adds to what we perceive had taken place at Canygne Road.. But it cannot be as simple as that.. We have gone over and over whether Joanna Yeates reached home and CJ cannot be the person who confirms this information...

They had already decided on the 20th December 2010 that Joanna Yeates did indeed reach her home on Friday 17th December 2010... Darragh Bellew confirms this in his facebook post dated 20th December 2010... he states she was last seen on Friday night and she made it home....
This is a whole day before CJ telephone the Police with his secondary piece of information that he apparently saw people at the gate ....

With the lack off immediate action from the Police in relation to CJ's phone call, they were already aware of her arriving back at Canygne Road on the 17th December 2010..

If everything is "Smoke and Mirrors"... what we do know is that Greg had called the Police and they responded,Or so they will have us believe, I believe that they had already arranged to meet The Yeates family at Canygne Road and that was the reason that the Yeates set of from Southampton....there had to be something that told the Police that  she had arrived home on the 17th December 2010 other than her possessions being in the Flat...

Something other than the witness statement of CJ had told them she arrived home on the 17th December 2010 as CJ's second witness statement came after they had announced on the 20th December 2010 on their website that she was Missing and Darragh Bellew telling us on that day she had arrived home...

The Private CCTV footage would show whether she returned home... But they didn't receive that immediately.. So what information did they have that Joanna Yeates did indeed return home to her Flat on Canygne Road on Friday 17th December 2010?

CJ very well may have seen people at the gate... People he could identify.. Maybe when they remembered about CJ's statement it put a spanner in the works... The stage had already been set... And whoever was in charge before DCI Phil Jones had not seen CJ's second witness statement important enough to act upon.... As I said they took until the next day being the 22nd December 2010, to interview him about his phone call to the police the night before....

CJ tells us Joanna Yeates had been reported Missing on Sunday 19th December 2010.. We need to know who reported her "Missing" and from what location was she reported "Missing"?? When and where was she expected to be over that weekend??
Joanna Yeates brother Chris confirms CJ's Leveson statement on the helpfindjo webpage:

“From December 19th onwards I entered into a surreal hole of despair".