Author Topic: Why doesn't Shane Mitchell speak out if his brother is innocent?  (Read 15798 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Why doesn't Shane Mitchell speak out if his brother is innocent?
« Reply #180 on: May 13, 2021, 02:56:47 PM »
Luke deleting texts and call history
He had no recollection of deleting texts. We now know that the call history was deleted just after 12.30am on July 1st - when the phone was in the possession of the police. We also know a text was sent from Luke's phone in this same time period and, although Luke was later grilled about "checking his voicemail" while standing on the path, waiting for the police, the records show, quite clearly, that this was a log of an incoming voicemail from Corinne asking where he was, being recorded on his phone, not Luke checking it . Since the police clearly interfered with the phone by deleting the call record  and allowing a text to be sent while the phone was in their possession, we can never be sure if it was Luke who deleted the earlier texts or not. All we have are his police statements that he had no recollection of doing so - from that, the police questioned him about what reasons he might have had for deleting them. Fair enough, you'd think, but that was exactly the line of questioning they used  when questioning him about why he thought Jodi hadn't turned up. Luke tried to think of various reasons and they later used that against him to suggest he was "lying." (Phone records and interview transcripts available

Of course he didn’t  *&^^&

What about the texts ? ⬇️

Text message from Corrine to Luke Mitchell - 1st July 12.29am

"You will tell me right now what is wrong. I'm on my way up to find you."

Sandra Lean states here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452488.html#msg452488
I'm sorry, I seem to have caused a bit of a misunderstanding. Of the incoming voicemail call on Luke's phone that night, I saidI didn't mean the actual call was still on Luke's phone - I should have made that clearer. The record of the call going to voicemail is in the phone logs, Corinne said in her statement that she was trying to call Luke to find out what was going on, but got his voicemail - the timings given in her statement and both her and Luke's phone records all matched up. My point was that the police deliberately lied about Luke "checking his voicemail" when the log is clearly labelled "incoming."

All of the police assertions regarding the phone calls, texts, etc, were put to Luke in the Section 14 interrogation 6 weeks after the murder. By then, the police had the phone logs - they also recovered a text from Corinne to Luke saying, "Right, you tell me right now what's going on - I'm coming up to get you" (not recovered from Luke's phone)

Corrine Mitchell
“You will tell me right now what is wrong. I'm on my way up to find you”

Sandra Lean
“Right, you tell me right now what's going on - I'm coming up to get you”

*&^^&
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 03:04:22 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #181 on: July 04, 2021, 05:30:45 PM »
What vehicle was Shane Mitchell driving on the night of [Name removed]’s murder and on what date was his vehicle seized by police and forensically searched ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #182 on: July 05, 2021, 08:05:46 AM »
What vehicle was Shane Mitchell driving on the night of [Name removed]’s murder and on what date was his vehicle seized by police and forensically searched ?

There's very little information available about Shane Mitchell's whereabouts on 30/06/03. Could you point me in the direction of some information please? Also, have you seen the comments attached to this?

https://youtu.be/3oM1k6HupIc

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #183 on: July 05, 2021, 10:58:48 AM »
There's very little information available about Shane Mitchell's whereabouts on 30/06/03.

Does anyone know if Luke ever drove Shane’s car like he apparently did Corinne’s?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #184 on: July 05, 2021, 11:01:20 AM »
There's very little information available about Shane Mitchell's whereabouts on 30/06/03. Could you point me in the direction of some information please? Also, have you seen the comments attached to this?

I haven't been able to find out much about Shane at all. He seems to keep well away from the limelight (don't blame him).

I take with a pinch of salt anything I read  on You Tube, although, I will admit to being interested.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #185 on: July 05, 2021, 11:40:11 AM »

I haven't been able to find out much about Shane at all. He seems to keep well away from the limelight (don't blame him).

I take with a pinch of salt anything I read  on You Tube, although, I will admit to being interested.

I understand what you're saying but a lot of people do take YouTube seriously so I think it's important for that reason.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #186 on: July 05, 2021, 02:13:50 PM »

Usual rubbish. Seen it on the documentary, read it in the book. So Mitchell must be innocent. Not understanding, or not willing to understand,  that what they have watched/read is only 5% of what this case is about. They lack the common sense to investigate farther. They are the same types to cry that covid is a hoax, getting jab is just being microchip, that trans people are infringing there rights blah blah. What theses types can't do, is focus on innocence, without pointing the finger at others. That is where Lean comes in and the misinformation she infects there brains with. How many times do you read, these types shouting about moped at walls? Not true. Or about changed statements? How many times did the Mitchell's change there's?  How about Mitchell's clothes ripped off him by the police? Not true, he handled them over. I could go on. One thing they will never mention though, is SM >> GAME OVER.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #187 on: July 05, 2021, 03:12:19 PM »

Does anyone know if Luke ever drove Shane’s car like he apparently did Corinne’s?

I wonder what LM wasn't allowed to do as a fourteen year old.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #188 on: July 05, 2021, 04:26:53 PM »
I wonder what LM wasn't allowed to do as a fourteen year old.

Why did his mother apparently give him the keys to her motor?

Grace McLean
He said: 'What happened to Jodi was so ironic because the Thursday before she died we were all talking about what records we would want played at our funeral.' I could picture him that night, talking in the bedroom with Jodi - taking a perverse pleasure in knowing the fate that awaited her.

He said police took a lock knife from him after being tipped off by friends.

But he added: 'The bloke who said this is a fantasist. Another of his friends told police Jodi and I were arguing all the time. But that's not true. We never had a cross word.' Mitchell also denied he was taunting police when he left a note with flowers for Jodi which quoted from Kurt Cobain's journals: 'The finest day I ever had was when tomorrow never came.' He said: 'The only reason I left it was because she loved that line. I wanted to be with Jodi and nobody else.' It was the first time in our interview that Mitchell spoke of any affection for Jodi. But then, to change the subject, he spent ten minutes talking about newly learned computer skills - just like any other teenage boy - before asking his mother for the keys to her 4x4 Land Rover.

Then, nonchalantly, he walked outside, started up the engine and drove at high speeds around nearby waste ground. It seemed, yet again, that Mitchell was playing at being an adult.

When he returned, he told his mother he was going to see his friend Laura and, since it was on my way, I offered to give Mitchell a lift.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 04:30:39 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #189 on: July 05, 2021, 04:41:06 PM »
That Grace McLean quote is proper chilling.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #190 on: July 05, 2021, 05:06:53 PM »
That Grace McLean quote is proper chilling.

Yes it is

As is killer Luke Mitchell’s blatant lie of ⬇️

I wanted to be with Jodi and nobody else.

And I strongly suspect if you ‘turn that on it’s head’ he didn’t want Jodi🌻  to be with anybody else  *&^^&
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 05:41:55 PM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #191 on: July 05, 2021, 07:55:47 PM »
Usual rubbish. Seen it on the documentary, read it in the book. So Mitchell must be innocent. Not understanding, or not willing to understand,  that what they have watched/read is only 5% of what this case is about. They lack the common sense to investigate farther. They are the same types to cry that covid is a hoax, getting jab is just being microchip, that trans people are infringing there rights blah blah. What theses types can't do, is focus on innocence, without pointing the finger at others. That is where Lean comes in and the misinformation she infects there brains with. How many times do you read, these types shouting about moped at walls? Not true. Or about changed statements? How many times did the Mitchell's change there's?  How about Mitchell's clothes ripped off him by the police? Not true, he handled them over. I could go on. One thing they will never mention though, is SM >> GAME OVER.

I’ve investigated further and I still think that Luke  has not been proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt, don’t think Covid is a hoax, don’t believe they implant a microchip when you have your vaccine and think trans people have infringed no one’s rights so bang goes your theory.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?