Author Topic: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.  (Read 66952 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2019, 11:45:19 AM »

Maybe more than on person wrote on the note? maybe the note was still being written as she was on the phone? someone else was there with her when she made the call.

I have always suspected the brother of pushing/hitting her. His 'Interviews are very telling'   He could be on some borderline/ spectrum. The parents trying to protect him is what I suspected from day one. He has ZERO empathy for his mums crying or sisters death!
"More than one person wrote the note".  There were those who analysed and said things like it was written by a male but dictated by a female.  (One dictating and the other doing the writing.)  I think that is possible.

"someone else was there with her when she made the call".   Someone was there in the basement when the call was being made.  That is part of my new theory, but I'm not the first to propose that.

You say "I have always suspected the brother of pushing/hitting her". 
Burke is strange but the blow to Jonbenet's head seems more aggressive than what a child would do IMO.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 12:27:05 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2019, 12:27:13 PM »
Large jump in views.  Was my theory mentioned on Facebook or Twitter?

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2019, 08:47:30 AM »
Is it true the law doesn't take into account the state of the family. 

If the penalty for first degree murder is the death sentence.
If there are only two siblings in a family and one murders the other, should the murderer be punished by death and leave the family childless?

From a religious point of view there seems to be softer approach to situations like this.  Does this affect the way the law enforcement look at a case like that?
I might have been wrong about the religious aspect.  But certainly for a murder conviction there had to be 2 or 3 witnesses to the event.  How many witnesses were there to the Jonbenet murder?
I wonder what they considered "a witness"?  Do they have to actually observe the deed being done?

Wouldn't get many convictions in modern times if that was the standard.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2019, 08:57:12 PM »
I might have been wrong about the religious aspect.  But certainly for a murder conviction there had to be 2 or 3 witnesses to the event.  How many witnesses were there to the Jonbenet murder?
I wonder what they considered "a witness"?  Do they have to actually observe the deed being done?

Wouldn't get many convictions in modern times if that was the standard.
Maybe witnesses with hearsay and witnesses hearing confessions were considered "witnesses". 
I can see how the law and the law of evidence has built up over the  thousands of years.  Even if as a civilisation we went through the Dark Ages as well. But history isn't my strong point. 
Moderation

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2019, 08:47:56 PM »
"More than one person wrote the note".  There were those who analysed and said things like it was written by a male but dictated by a female.  (One dictating and the other doing the writing.)  I think that is possible.

"someone else was there with her when she made the call".   Someone was there in the basement when the call was being made.  That is part of my new theory, but I'm not the first to propose that.

You say "I have always suspected the brother of pushing/hitting her". 
Burke is strange but the blow to Jonbenet's head seems more aggressive than what a child would do IMO.
446, 450, 456, 484.

Some children with'special needs' can have the strength of  an adult! You ever tried putting on shoes of a two year old who doesn't want to comply?  I do believe that the brother is on some kind of 'spectrum'

He was cruel to his sister as  a family friend had mentioned - who was shunned after talking out.  It was this behaviour and the spiders web still in tact on the corner of the inside window that convinced me it was a 'family' situation which took place.  There is no way someone came in and out of that small space leaving a spiders web intact. Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 09:21:44 PM by Robittybob1 »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2019, 09:25:13 PM »

Some children with'special needs' can have the strength of  an adult! You ever tried putting on shoes of a two year old who doesn't want to comply?  I do believe that the brother is on some kind of 'spectrum'

He was cruel to his sister as  a family friend had mentioned - who was shunned after talking out.  It was this behaviour and the spiders web still in tact on the corner of the inside window that convinced me it was a 'family' situation which took place.  There is no way someone came in and out of that small space leaving a spiders web intact. Just my opinion.
I respect that opinion but I did speak to someone who climbed up through that window and they didn't go near the cobweb either.  OK IMO there was more than one intruder involved, and one of them may have exited via the basement window.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2019, 11:58:35 PM »
So is that 3 bits of evidence in a sequence? The phone line kept open because someone was listening in. The cellar door held shut when an officer tries to open it, and later the Butler's pantry door found ajar. All 3 together pointing to intruder being there and leaving after the 5:52 AM 911 phone call.

So that clearly doesn't point to Patsy or John doing it.

I see the evidence of that when the officer thought the cellar door was painted shut, but we know it wasn't. How do you account for that bit of evidence?

Found it: From Steve Thomas's book page 20 "Officer Reichenbach tried the door and found resistance".

There was no reason IMO for resistance other than a killer holding the door shut.

full text ""The sergeant found no evidence of forced entry during a walk through the house, then went outside. A light dusting of snow and frost lay atop an earlier crusty snow in spotty patches on the grass. He saw no fresh show impressions, found no open doors or windows, nothing to indicate a break-in, but walking on the driveway and sidewalks left no visible prints. It was frigid, about nine degrees, and Reichenbach returned inside."
"He went down into the sprawling basement and walked through it. At the far end was a white door secured at the top by a block of wood that pivoted on a screw. Reichenbach tried to open the door, stopped when he felt resistance, then returned upstairs. Reichenbach, Officer French, and one of the friends Patsy had called, Fleet White, would all check that white door in the basement during the morning, and White would even open it. They found nothing."

There was more than one officer doing this check. From what I read Officer French thinks it was an exterior door that couldn't be locked like that if someone had gone past there. Reichenbach read it differently. Two officers have two opinions, both wrong for different reasons.

If anyone is aware of this case and takes on board these three key points:
1. The phone line kept open because someone was listening in.
2. The cellar door held shut when an officer tries to open it,
3.  and later the Butler's pantry door found ajar.

They ought to come to this conclusion:  "All 3 together pointing to intruder being there and leaving after the 5:52 AM 911 phone call.  John and Patsy didn't do it."

So that clearly doesn't point to Patsy or John doing it.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2019, 01:52:12 AM »
How good was Melinda's alibi?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2019, 03:24:54 AM »
What police confirm about JonBenet Ramsey's slaying:

• JonBenet was last seen Christmas night at her usual bedtime, though police would not say by whom or what the "usual bedtime" was.

• The crime was originally reported as a kidnapping at 5:22 a.m. Thursday when Patsy Ramsey called 911.

• A handwritten ransom note was found at the house requesting $118,000.

• Between 1:30 and 2 p.m. Thursday, an undisclosed family member found JonBenet's body in the basement. Police ruled the death a homicide.

• The autopsy revealed that JonBenet had been strangled.

• There were no signs of a break-in at the house.

• Many people - including multiple housekeepers, gardeners, caterers and a landscaper - had keys to the house.

• Police collected blood, hair and handwriting samples from John Ramsey and his children. No samples were collected from Patsy Ramsey.

• John Ramsey hired Denver criminal lawyer Bryan Morgan.

• The family traveled to Atlanta - JonBenet's birthplace - for her funeral.

Thanks to Jameson Bennett https://www.facebook.com/groups/459528514379284/
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2019, 12:18:08 AM »
Why did John's former wife, daughter and son who claim to be in Atlanta all require attorneys?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2019, 01:16:51 AM »
The number of people who have looked at this thread is steadily rising and I'd contemplated writing a post when it hit the 900 views.  OK that is what I thought  but it isn't easy generating something new without a truck load of effort.
I looked at several websites but it was the same old stuff being rehashed and there was nothing new.  Sorry for letting you all down.

PS - the threat took 5 months to get 900 views and now it is rising at around 200 per day.  There is still quite a strong interest in this case.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 04:06:33 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2019, 08:47:25 PM »
From a Facebook group that discusses the case

"BOULDER, CO — Boulder Deputy Police Chief Carey Weinheimer, a 29-year veteran of the Boulder Police Department, will serve as interim police chief when Chief Greg Testa retires Sept. 3. Testa has served as Boulder Police Chief since 2014.

Weinheimer is expected to serve in the role for about 10 months until a new police chief is hired in 2020.

"Deputy Chief Weinheimer has played an essential role in maintaining the high standards of the department and in building our strong relationships with community members to ensure the Boulder Department continues to represent Boulder's values and a safe community for all individuals who live, work and visit here," said Jane Brautigam, Boulder city manager, in a statement. "I am confident that Deputy Chief Weinheimer is well prepared to lead the department with the full support of the leadership team and the respect of our officers throughout the organization."

Testa, who worked for the Boulder Police Department for 32 years, said it's been an "honor to serve the community."

Weinheimer joined the Boulder Police Department in 1990, and has since served as an officer, detective, sergeant, commander and deputy chief. He has been closely involved in the management of the police department and has worked with the city organization to launch the first-ever Boulder Stop Data Report, the city said. Weinheimer also is a member of the city's racial equity team and works with the Government Alliance on Racial Equity to improve treatment of all community members.

"We are fortunate that our police department is a healthy organization, and one that continues to challenge itself to be innovative, transparent and to reflect our community values," said Brautigam. "Deputy Chief Weinheimer understands the Police Department and the community. I am confident that he will be a strong interim chief until a new police chief is selected."

The city will conduct a search process for the next chief of police beginning in the fourth quarter of this year.

"In our search for Boulder's next police chief, understanding this community's values, maintaining strong department leadership, and partnering with residents to ensure Boulder has a transparent and equitable police force is essential" Brautigam said. "As part of our selection process, we will provide opportunities for the community to meet with the finalists and provide input on the candidates."

A date has not yet been set to fill the position. The city will work closely with law enforcement officers from outside organizations to evaluate candidates on policing standards, leadership, experience and preparedness to serve the Boulder community as chief of police."
https://www.facebook.com/groups/459528514379284/

You could imagine there are more important things to do than to look into a 23 year old cold case.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 07:42:18 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2019, 12:07:53 PM »
JONBENET RAMSEY (HOMICIDE)
JonBenet Ramsey
JonBenet Ramsey was six years old when she was reported missing on Dec. 26, 1996, after her family reported finding a ransom note inside their home in the 700 block of 15th Street. Her body was found in a basement room, and a later autopsy revealed that the cause of her death was strangulation.

Anyone with information about JonBenet Ramsey’s homicide is asked to contact the Boulder Police Department Tipline at 303-441-1974 or BouldersMostWanted@bouldercolorado.gov. Those who have information but wish to remain anonymous may contact the Northern Colorado Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Tips may also be submitted through the Crime Stoppers website at crimeshurt.com. Those submitting tips through Crime Stoppers that lead to the arrest and filing of charges on a suspect(s) may be eligible for a cash reward from Crime Stoppers."

https://bouldercolorado.gov/police/jonbenet-ramsey-homicide
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2019, 06:43:59 PM »
I have emailed the above address, and I have asked the Boulder police to look into the points I make in this thread for the police to look at Melinda Ramsey's alibi.

In around the following post URL is where I detail the conversations that don't add up: http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10611.msg516466#msg516466

Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2019, 11:58:09 AM »
Thanking you all for reading the theory.  Over 1000 views, OK a couple of a hundred will be mine when making the 50 odd posts.
Well no reply acknowledgement from the Boulder Police.  I wonder if they got the message?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 01:21:31 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation