Author Topic: The Earlier Reports Made about the case  (Read 44214 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Earlier Reports Made about the case
« Reply #300 on: May 19, 2018, 12:51:00 PM »
Parents of missing 25-year-old Bristol woman launch plea for help

By - December 21, 2010

The devastated parents of a pretty young architect who mysteriously vanished five days ago today launched a desperate plea for help.

Parents appeal for missing 25-year-old Bristol woman 

Blonde Joanna Yeates, 25, was last seen leaving a pub in Bristol at 8pm on Friday evening after drinks with colleagues.

She arrived home after picking up shopping at a local Tesco but has not been seen or heard from since.

Joanna – known as Jo to friends – was reported missing by her boyfriend Greg Reardon when he returned to the flat they shared in the upmarket Clifton area on Sunday night.

She has not taken any possessions with her family say her disappearance is totally out of character.

Yesterday her parents David, 63, and Teresa, 58, who live in Southampton, issued a public appeal for her safe return.

They sobbed during a press conference alongside Joanna’s brother Chris and boyfriend Greg.

David said: ”Jo is a vibrant young woman and this is completely out of character for her. We need your help to find her.”

Clutching Teresa’s hand, he sobbed: ”Jo, whatever the reason that you have not been in touch over the last few days we want you to know that we love you dearly.

”Please get in touch as soon as possible. Either to the police or anyone who can confirm you are ok.”

Blue-eyed Jo, who is a size 8 to 10 and 5ft 4ins tall, was wearing dark grey skinny jeans and a pale top when she went for drinks with a group of work friends at The Ram pub in Park Street, Bristol.

She left there alone at 8pm and visited Tesco Express on Regent Street in Clifton, which is less than half-a-mile from her home on Canynge Road.

Officers searching her flat for clues to her disappearance found the receipt from Tesco, which gave the time of 8.40pm.

Parents appeal for missing 25-year-old Bristol woman 

Boyfriend Greg raised the alarm when he returned to the flat late on Sunday night after visiting family in Sheffield over the weekend.

Detective Superintendent Mark Saunders, who is leading the investigation for Avon and somerset Police, said Jo’s disappearance was a ”complete mystery”.

He said: ”This is completely out of character for Jo. We are concerned for her welfare and we now need help from the public.

”We have gone through every normal scenario as to where she could be but nothing has turned up so far.

”This is not something she has ever done before. She is a vivacious, sensible, professional woman.”

He added that Jo had been suffering from headaches in the week before her disappearance, but had not checked into any hospital for treatment.

Joanna, who recently cut her hair into a short blond crop, had no plans for the weekend when she vanished.

She failed to show up at the Bristol architect’s firm where she works on Monday morning, which is ”very out of character” for her, according to police.

Officers have found CCTV of Jo leaving The Ram pub – where she was last spotted – at 8pm on Friday night and were looking for any other leads.

Anyone with information is urged to contact police on 0845456 7000 quoting Operation Braid or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

https://stories.swns.com/news/parents-of-missing-25-year-old-bristol-woman-launch-plea-for-help-12546/
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Article from SWNS news....

Yesterday her parents David, 63, and Teresa, 58, who live in Southampton, issued a public appeal for her safe return.

Yesterday.... That would make it the 20th December 2010...!!

But it is not until the 22nd December that we see it reported in the Telegraph.

7:00AM GMT 22 Dec 2010
Joanna Yeates, 25, was last seen leaving a pub in Bristol at 8pm on Friday after drinks with colleagues. She went shopping at a Tesco store before going home but has not been seen or heard from since.

Miss Yeates – known as Jo – was reported missing by her boyfriend Greg Reardon when he returned to the flat they shared in the Clifton area on Sunday night.

Her family says she has not taken any possessions with her and her disappearance is out of character.

Her parents David, 63, and Teresa, 58, who live in Southampton, have issued a public appeal for her safe return.

They broke down in tears during a press conference alongside Miss Yeates's brother Chris and Mr Reardon.

Mr Yeates said his daughter was "a vibrant young woman".

"This is completely out of character for her," he said. "We need your help to find her."

Clutching his wife's hand, he said: "Jo, whatever the reason that you have not been in touch over the last few days we want you to know that we love you dearly.

In this article they describe Joanna Yeates top as "Pale"

The blonde, blue-eyed architect, who is 5 ft 4 ins tall, was wearing dark grey skinny jeans and a pale top when she went for drinks with work friends at The Ram pub in Park Street, Bristol.

So what was it:

* Pale
* Pink
* Or Flower patterned pink top

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8218181/Tearful-parents-plead-Help-find-our-daughter.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #301 on: May 19, 2018, 12:52:27 PM »
Transcript of video... First TV appeal

(Det Supt Mark Saunders)
Well we've got a professional young lady called Jo Yeates who is an architect, works for a local Office in in Bristol.. erm.. she basically, she's gone missing over the weekendWe know that she went out with some friends on Friday night, they went for some drinks, in The Ram public house on Park Street. She left there about 8 o'clock in the evening..erm.. We believe she made a purchase of some items from Tesco Metro on Regent Street at around 8:40 on Friday and made her way home from there. Um..(smacks lips) And we've seen nothing of her since.. um so we're really concerned for her welfare.. Her family are down from Southampton helping us look for her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

(Mr Yeates)
Jo.. whatever the reason you haven't been in touch over the last few days.. I want you to know that we love you dearly and are desperate to know that your safe and well, please get in touch as soon as possible, either to the Police  or anyone that can confirm your ok.

( Det Supt Mark Saunders)

They are absolutley distraught, erm they have no idea where she is and just want to try and get her back, her boyfriend went away for the weekend to visit family , up in Sheffield and he was away for the weekend and in fact when he got back from the weekend on Sunday night , er..then reported it to the Police.
Every,.. we have obviously a lot of Missing Person inquiries, erm and this is very very unusual. erm, Every possible normal explanation for someone goes missing is coming up to a dead end .. So em.. we really do not have any idea, she's vivacious ,sensible, professional lady There is no obvious reason at all as to why she has gone missing...we've got no idea as to where she could have gone at all.

Why typing this I remembered the other transcript from another appeal the family made..... I'll use part of it

(Reporter)
First of all can you tell me a little bit about Jo describe her to me ...
(Mr Yeates)
(Big sigh) I think one of the papers used vivacious. and thats a really good description of her, she loved life, she loved doing things with her boyfriend, she liked doing things around the home, she liked making a home, buying things for the home. Erm.. She was a really loving daughter, there was a number of times she did touching things for me which I didn't expect, things she (inaudible) ,she had a lot on and she still did these, maybe small things for her.. (Sigh) used to bring a lump to my throat. I had to stop what I was saying because, she would thought whats wrong with em.. She's .................. Over the last couple of Years probably since she's meet Greg  actually ,she's blossomed into a classy lady. She had style... erm..  If I had to pick a daughter , I couldn't pick anybody else. And I miss her terribly. It's breaking me up.

Well one of the papers didn't use vivacious... It was apparently Det Supt Mark Saunders in the first appeal...

Now the question is.... Is this man really Det Supt Mark Saunders??  Or is he from the media?? Was the appeal staged?? I may sound uncaring and I don't mean too, but the case is off the wall...

The second appeal was supposed to be on the 23rd  of December I believe..

Looking at my first post on this, the date of the article is 21st December 2010, which would make the date of the appeal the 20th December 2010...

Now she was apparently reported Missing according to the trial, that I believe was NO Trial at all.... She was reported Missing on the 20th December 2010...  So in less than a few hours we have a TV appeal for a 25 year old Missing woman, with everyone behaving as if she has already been Murdered.... This is the video that Greg Reardon appears in at the conference....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/8219528/Family-appeal-for-missing-Bristol-woman.html
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg456149#msg456149
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8218181/Tearful-parents-plead-Help-find-our-daughter.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #302 on: May 20, 2018, 01:03:25 PM »

(Det Supt Mark Saunders)
Well we've got a professional young lady called Jo Yeates who is an architect, works for a local Office in in Bristol.. erm.. she basically, she's gone missing over the weekendWe know that she went out with some friends on Friday night, they went for some drinks, in The Ram public house on Park Street. She left there about 8 o'clock in the evening..erm.. We believe she made a purchase of some items from Tesco Metro on Regent Street at around 8:40 on Friday and made her way home from there. Um..(smacks lips) And we've seen nothing of her since.. um so we're really concerned for her welfare.. Her family are down from Southampton helping us look for her.

Which Tesco's did Joanna Yeates shop at?? What was on her receipt??

I keep wondering about why she went to Bargain Booze... and the only reason would be to by the alcohol she didn't buy at Tesco's... Does Tesco's have a license??

Did or does Tesco's Express have an alcohol license??

Why would DCI Mark Saunders make such a mistake?? Tesco's METRO and Tesco's EXPRESS are to different types of shops...

He states she bought items:
We believe she made a purchase of some items from Tesco Metro on Regent Street

Did she by alcohol from Tesco's?? and which Tesco's did she really go to?? We do not see her enter the store, so how do we know which store it is ??

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg462679#msg462679

The reconstruction shows the woman playing the part of Joanna Yeates in Tesco's and there are bottles of wine on offer...

Another item I noticed was from the reflection in the mirror was a snowman... There were no snowmen in Tesco's... That image was on the glass on the entrance of waitrose...

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/reconstruction-exterior-shots-actor-of-joanna-yeates-in-news-footage/108145086

Offline Leonora

« Reply #303 on: May 23, 2018, 03:21:09 PM »
Parents of missing 25-year-old Bristol woman launch plea for help

By - December 21, 2010

The devastated parents of a pretty young architect who mysteriously vanished five days ago today launched a desperate plea for help.
Yesterday.... That would make it the 20th December 2010...!!

But it is not until the 22nd December that we see it reported in the Telegraph.

In this article they describe Joanna Yeates top as "Pale"

So what was it:

* Pale
* Pink
* Or Flower patterned pink top

The video appeal by Joanna's parents was made public some time during the afternoon of Tuesday 21st December 2010. This piece, like others from SWNS, was syndicated to the daily newspapers, which would be printed that night for distribution at breakfast time on the following day. The uncredited journalist therefore referred to "yesterday". You keep on clutching at straws while the great ocean of truth remains hidden from Everyman.

Offline [...]

« Reply #304 on: May 23, 2018, 06:22:21 PM »
Is that dross short enough for you??

Offline nina

« Reply #305 on: May 24, 2018, 01:57:40 PM »

(Det Supt Mark Saunders)

Which Tesco's did Joanna Yeates shop at?? What was on her receipt??

I keep wondering about why she went to Bargain Booze... and the only reason would be to by the alcohol she didn't buy at Tesco's... Does Tesco's have a license??

Did or does Tesco's Express have an alcohol license??

Why would DCI Mark Saunders make such a mistake?? Tesco's METRO and Tesco's EXPRESS are to different types of shops...

He states she bought items:
Did she by alcohol from Tesco's?? and which Tesco's did she really go to?? We do not see her enter the store, so how do we know which store it is ??

The reconstruction shows the woman playing the part of Joanna Yeates in Tesco's and there are bottles of wine on offer...

Another item I noticed was from the reflection in the mirror was a snowman... There were no snowmen in Tesco's... That image was on the glass on the entrance of waitrose...

Joanna went to B/Booze first, as you well know Nine, where she bought two bottles of cider. The Tesco was in Regent St, the layout in the reconstruction which I saw, Crimewatch, was spot on so it was the Tesco Express in Regent St which does have an alcohol licence. I also saw Crimewatch filming the reconstruction. Joanna would have approached Tesco and entered from the left, if you were standing inside Tesco.
I don't know anything about the snowman.

Offline [...]

« Reply #306 on: July 05, 2018, 03:37:01 PM »
I want to go with this again..... Mr and Mrs Yeates at the Police Conference...

I think she was abducted after getting home to her flat ... I have no idea of the circumstances of the abduction because of what was left behind

Those are the words David says on the video......... Just in case it goes walkabouts...

Ok... Can't remember if I have said this before.... But the "Missing Sock"...

I believe what is left behind.... "IS THE SOCK"!!!

And what is Missing is the other one too it.....

Might seem a strange conclusion... But what I will say... Is when the Police Conference on the 5th January 2011 takes place DCI Jones holds up the box with the sock on it and it has an evidence label dangling from the back....

Joanna Yeates may have had a sock on when she was found... but i don't believe it is the one that matches that "MANS" "DIRTY" sock.....

Watch from 1:45.. There's a label hanging from it... Looks like an evidence label DCI Jones fumbles with it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSjd-UPHg2A

I have the suspicion that "The Sock" DCI Jones Is Displaying IS "WHAT" has been left behind....

Therefore he is appealing for the sock that makes that a pair... And it is The Sock" That is the evidence and the clue that the killer left at the scene.....

It's not wearing an evidence label for nothing.... 

The Yeates noticed something.... And I personally believe it is the sock!!! The very same sock DCI Jones has in his hands at the conference!!! That was left inside Joanna yeates home... And she never wore them in the first place...(imo)...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8221701/Parents-of-missing-architect-Joanna-Yeates-fear-she-has-been-abducted.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #307 on: July 13, 2018, 06:11:28 PM »

Joanna went to B/Booze first, as you well know Nine, where she bought two bottles of cider. The Tesco was in Regent St, the layout in the reconstruction which I saw, Crimewatch, was spot on so it was the Tesco Express in Regent St which does have an alcohol licence. I also saw Crimewatch filming the reconstruction. Joanna would have approached Tesco and entered from the left, if you were standing inside Tesco.
I don't know anything about the snowman.

Nina...  Do you mean you were there when they filmed it??

Offline nina

« Reply #308 on: July 13, 2018, 09:50:10 PM »
Nina...  Do you mean you were there when they filmed it??

Yes, I was trying to do my shopping at Tesco and also to go to my bank which was opposite Tesco.

I saw the girl playing Joanna in Tesco going up the right hand side to get her pizza. No one was allowed into Tesco at the time they were filming. Film crews were inside Tesco and filming from outside through the large windows.

I didn't hang around though.