Author Topic: What are your political values?  (Read 4261 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: What are your political values?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2020, 07:38:24 PM »
the survey doesn’t require yes /no responses- did you give it a go?

I'm a social democrat

Offline Carana

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2020, 09:21:54 AM »

Offline Carana

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2020, 06:31:42 PM »
As long as all sides can and do lie it’s democracy 😜

Now, who's depressing? ;)

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2020, 06:56:46 PM »
I'm a social democrat
Isn’t that what Jeremy Corbyn is supposed to be?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Carana

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2020, 09:31:30 PM »
Isn’t that what Jeremy Corbyn is supposed to be?

Is he?

I get confused with these labels.

The conclusion of my test was "Social Democrat". As it was a US test, I took it to mean someone with similar views to Obama.

For me, Corbyn would equate more to Bernie Sanders.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2020, 09:38:59 PM »
Is he?

I get confused with these labels.

The conclusion of my test was "Social Democrat". As it was a US test, I took it to mean someone with similar views to Obama.

For me, Corbyn would equate more to Bernie Sanders.
I think that’s the label his supporters gave him to make him seem more electable.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Carana

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2020, 09:56:56 PM »
I think that’s the label his supporters gave him to make him seem more electable.

Do you mean Corbyn?

The term seems to be somewhat elastic.

As does "conservative", for that matter. In the US, the term means way off to the right.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2020, 09:58:15 PM »
Do you mean Corbyn?

The term seems to be somewhat elastic.

As does "conservative", for that matter. In the US, the term means way off to the right.
Yes, Corbyn the “social democrat”. 

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2020, 02:21:15 AM »

I'm spending the third anniversary of the Manchester "bombing" watching "Manchester - The Night Of The Bang", by Richard D Hall. True to form, Richard scrutinises every little detail that was reported in the press and shows it up to be another absolute shitshow of a psyop.

Brilliant stuff, Richard, as always... 😊

https://youtu.be/0jlZAZ8eWIw

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2020, 08:59:17 AM »

I'm spending the third anniversary of the Manchester "bombing" watching "Manchester - The Night Of The Bang", by Richard D Hall. True to form, Richard scrutinises every little detail that was reported in the press and shows it up to be another absolute shitshow of a psyop.

Brilliant stuff, Richard, as always... 😊

https://youtu.be/0jlZAZ8eWIw
Fascinating I'm sure but this is not a thread for discussing loopy conspiracy theories so kindly start a new thread if you wish to discuss this nonsense further.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2020, 09:38:41 AM »
Fascinating I'm sure but this is not a thread for discussing loopy conspiracy theories so kindly start a new thread if you wish to discuss this nonsense further.

It’s a great indication towards ,my political views’

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2020, 10:38:40 AM »

Is it?  Not to me it isn't.  Conspiracy theorists come from both the left and the right of the political spectrum, though I'm inclined to thing Richard Hall probably appeals more to the right wing.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2020, 11:14:00 AM »
Is it?  Not to me it isn't.  Conspiracy theorists come from both the left and the right of the political spectrum, though I'm inclined to thing Richard Hall probably appeals more to the right wing.

Are the Monster Raving Looney Party right wing

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2020, 11:14:54 AM »

Monster Raving Looney Party?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2020, 11:28:49 AM »
Are the Monster Raving Looney Party right wing
No, they're Wrong Wing.