Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502020 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #300 on: March 26, 2019, 08:02:28 AM »
Colin Duffy was convicted on Mark perlins evidence then cleared on appeal..

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15759541

so hes not as infallible as some would like to think

Online Eleanor

« Reply #301 on: March 26, 2019, 08:07:27 AM »

Trillions now, is it?  Goodness me.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #302 on: March 26, 2019, 08:20:23 AM »

I find it fascinating that you are seeking to discredit a man who could show that Madeleine's DNA wasn't present in that car.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #303 on: March 26, 2019, 08:22:51 AM »
I find it fascinating that you are seeking to discredit a man who could show that Madeleine's DNA wasn't present in that car.

I find it very telling that providing a link that puts things into perspective is seen by you as trying to discredit him

Afaiac it's not particularly  important if madeleines DNA was found in the car

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #304 on: March 26, 2019, 08:23:32 AM »
What he is selling has not been peer reviewed, as you accept nothing, believe no one and check everything does that not concern you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #305 on: March 26, 2019, 09:18:43 AM »
I find it interesting the effort being put into discrediting Perlin’s expertise while reviews where being asked for in 2,000 criminal cases due to blunders by the FSS, the very service used to investigate the forensic material in this case.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1543448/2000-crime-files-reopened-after-DNA-blunders.htmlS

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #306 on: March 26, 2019, 09:22:37 AM »
I find it interesting the effort being put into discrediting Perlin’s expertise while reviews where being asked for in 2,000 criminal cases due to blunders by the FSS, the very service used to investigate the forensic material in this case.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1543448/2000-crime-files-reopened-after-DNA-blunders.htmlS

I find Trillions hard to accept.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #307 on: March 26, 2019, 09:39:57 AM »
I find it very telling that providing a link that puts things into perspective is seen by you as trying to discredit him

Afaiac it's not particularly  important if madeleines DNA was found in the car

The FSS weren't exactly marvelous either. Their work on other cases was being questioned and the police started using other providers.

According to Keela blood was present in the car. Madeleine's DNA falling off her shoes or clothes? Fine. Her blood is a different matter.
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #308 on: March 26, 2019, 09:41:30 AM »
The FSS weren't exactly marvelous either. Their work on other cases was being questioned and the police started using other providers.

According to Keela blood was present in the car. Madeleine's DNA falling off her shoes or clothes? Fine. Her blood is a different matter.

Dead bodies don't bleed.  Especially not after three weeks.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #309 on: March 26, 2019, 09:45:54 AM »

First... It seems it's OK to try and discredit the FSS as mark s and you are doing. The FSS had to review over a thousand cases after the Omagh bomb trial where it was ruled thst a small quantity of DNA could be present through transference... So why in 2011 did Perlin not understand  this... And that's why the conviction was overturned..

According to Griime the alerts have no evidential value without corroborating evidence... There was no blood found... We know Gerrys blood was in the car... How do you make the giant leap to show maddies blood was in the car... Total speculation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #310 on: March 26, 2019, 09:46:50 AM »

Absolutely... Blood clots quite quickly...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #311 on: March 26, 2019, 09:49:09 AM »
So when Perlin testified was he not aware of transference... Doesn't make him much of an expert

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #312 on: March 26, 2019, 09:51:44 AM »
I find Trillions hard to accept.

So did Perlin... He revised his figures... So he, admits the first ones were wrong

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #313 on: March 26, 2019, 09:53:04 AM »

I find it very difficult to understand how up to five people's blood became intermingled. Was the sample part blood part  other substances?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #314 on: March 26, 2019, 10:08:38 AM »
I find it very difficult to understand how up to five people's blood became intermingled. Was the sample part blood part  other substances?

It wouldnt have to be 5 people's blood... Could be just gerrys... Mixes, with 4 others dna