Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 411349 times)

Redblossom

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #705 on: January 03, 2014, 10:00:43 PM »
John, I am not giving up. I think it is time to wait for the new data collected by Scotland Yard Operation Grange and Oporto Polícia Judiciária Team to be public (both secret now, the press are only rehashing old "news").

SY are following the "stranger abductor theory" (people monitoring the apartment and/or the burglaries, and the Smith family sighting), and said that the McCann and their seven adult friends are not suspects or persons of interest. PJ Oporto are also following the "stranger abductor theory", ie, the McCann and friends do not seem to be persons of interest or suspects to them.

I agree with SY, except for the "British tourist" allegation, IMO Jane saw the abductor. And about PJ Oporto, I do not know what line of inquiry they are following, so I have no opinion.

Pegasus, I am only asking for a web page (directory or inverse search) where you can put a Portugal mobile phone number (no matter the context) and find additional information about ...

Thanks to all of you ...

So you  think jane saw the abductor/tannerman at 2150 but somehow mixed up in her head it was when she was going past gerry nd jez at 21 15?

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #706 on: January 03, 2014, 10:06:28 PM »
So you  think jane saw the abductor/tannerman at 2150 but somehow mixed up in her head it was when she was going past gerry nd jez at 21 15?

Redblossom, all I can say by now is in my blog (and if you find some contradiction see the last dated).

http://espacioexterior.blogspot.com

Redblossom

« Reply #707 on: January 03, 2014, 10:12:35 PM »
Redblossom, all I can say by now is in my blog (and if you find some contradiction see the last dated).

http://espacioexterior.blogspot.com

I read your latest blog but it didnt answer the question why you thnk tanner saw the man at 21 50

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #708 on: January 03, 2014, 10:15:25 PM »
I read your latest blog but it didnt answer the question why you thnk tanner saw the man at 21 50

The blog has eleven or so posts in English about the case, all related between them.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #709 on: January 03, 2014, 10:37:48 PM »
@Heriberto IMO there is no website which traces all PT mobile numbers. Sometimes if the context is known it is possible to search stuff which does not get indexed on search engines (like many numbers in present in images of pages of the PJ files).

Offline John

« Reply #710 on: January 04, 2014, 12:17:55 AM »
John, I am not giving up. I think it is time to wait for the new data collected by Scotland Yard Operation Grange and Oporto Polícia Judiciária Team to be public (both secret now, the press are only rehashing old "news").

SY are following the "stranger abductor theory" (people monitoring the apartment and/or the burglaries, and the Smith family sighting), and said that the McCann and their seven adult friends are not suspects or persons of interest. PJ Oporto are also following the "stranger abductor theory", ie, the McCann and friends do not seem to be persons of interest or suspects to them.

I agree with SY, except for the "British tourist" allegation, IMO Jane saw the abductor. And about PJ Oporto, I do not know what line of inquiry they are following, so I have no opinion by now (but I trust in Helena Monteiro team).

Pegasus, I am only asking for a web page (directory or inverse search) where you can put a Portugal mobile phone number (no matter the context) and find additional information about ...

Thanks to all of you ...

Indeed, the Press are rehashing old news and that is exactly what the Daily Mail are promoting tonight. They must think people are stupid, its not as Redwood and his team are going to tell them anything which they can plaster all over the place.  The Press have a lot to answer for in this case and it isn't getting any better.  The crap which these newspapers are publishing is astonishing, one has to wonder who is promoting it and why?

« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 04:14:53 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Redblossom

« Reply #711 on: January 04, 2014, 10:14:43 PM »
None other than pinky pie face.....its what he gets paid for...not come across any other insidious paid personage in this regard

LOL at this pic

http://clarencemitchell.webs.com/
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 10:28:01 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #712 on: January 04, 2014, 10:20:21 PM »
None other than pinky pie face.....its what he gets paid for...not come across any other insidious paid personage in this regard

Not at all just papers looking for extra sales..Maddies face sells papers...simple

Offline pegasus

« Reply #713 on: January 04, 2014, 10:24:04 PM »
Yes a child would hide behind a sofa if they were scared. But nobody went through the window?
IMO absolutely no-one went in or out the window.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #714 on: January 05, 2014, 12:35:17 PM »

It doesn't actually matter how anyone got in or out.  There were always more ways than one.  Heaven knows what anyone thought at the time while in a state of panic.

"Jemmied" is simply a Glaswegian colloquialism for forcing entry.  It doesn't necessarily mean that a Jemmy was used.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #715 on: January 05, 2014, 03:32:19 PM »
IMO absolutely no-one went in or out the window.

So what are you saying - the burglar didn't enter the apartment? So this open window and burglar had nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance? I think everything connects from the daily routine change with the kids that evening to the Smithman sighting at 10pm who was carrying Madeleine IMO. They should concentrate on this sighting 100% and check phone records for people who were in that area where he was sighted for possible eye witnesses. I believe they need to identify that man to have any chance of cracking this case.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 03:45:11 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #716 on: January 05, 2014, 03:47:13 PM »
Q. So what are you saying - the burglar didn't enter the apartment?
A. Correct IMO.

Offline jassi

« Reply #717 on: January 05, 2014, 03:50:06 PM »
Q. So what are you saying - the burglar didn't enter the apartment?
A. Correct IMO.

So SY are wasting their time with their talk of 3 burglars ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pegasus

« Reply #718 on: January 05, 2014, 04:00:45 PM »
So SY are wasting their time with their talk of 3 burglars ?
The crime scene indicates that a person intending to burgle the apartment opened the window and shutter from outside, and did not enter.

Offline John

« Reply #719 on: January 05, 2014, 04:10:06 PM »
The crime scene indicates that a person intending to burgle the apartment opened the window and shutter from outside, and did not enter.

It doesn't actually.  A shutter pushed up from the outside doesn't stay up.  That in itself is basic to understanding the forensics in this case.  Like you, the McCanns didn't know this at the time which explains a lot.

To repeat...a shutter will only remain up if pulled up "using the internal strap'.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 04:13:40 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.