Author Topic: Was Anyone Right To Criticise The Policia Judiciaria?  (Read 12250 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Was Anyone Right To Criticise The Policia Judiciaria?
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2019, 07:17:25 AM »
Anyone who thinks personal attacks on anyone are OK is not my kind of person. I have always opposed such behaviour which I see as childish, ignorant, bullying and immature.

In my opinion the media had nothing concrete to criticise the Portuguese police with, and neither did the McCanns. Kate in particular took to personal ridicule and complaining about a lack of refreshments, smoking and fast driving. Not one word of appreciation for the cancelled holidays, the long hours and the immense effort and expense Portugal expended because she put her pleasure before the safety of her children.
Says she making a personal attack on the mother of a missing child.  Not one word of appreciation?  How do you know?  Were you there, or does it only count if it’s on the front page of the Sun?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2019, 07:28:03 AM »
Whats your opinion on the personal attacks carried out by sceptics against the McCanns
Oh that’s fine obviously, its only when you criticise the PJ that it becomes immature AND childish, not to mention ignorant and bullying.  Poor wee PJ.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2019, 08:10:42 AM »
There was at least two words of appreciation in his speech for the Portuguese police

https://metro.co.uk/2007/07/13/mccanns-thank-wonderful-police-540333/

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2019, 08:38:49 AM »
Says she making a personal attack on the mother of a missing child.  Not one word of appreciation?  How do you know?  Were you there, or does it only count if it’s on the front page of the Sun?

What did I say that was personal?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2019, 06:40:15 PM »
What did I say that was personal?
You tell us she put pleasure above the welfare of her kids.  I’m sure she would take that very personally indeed.  Furthermore you describe personal attacks as childish, immature, bullying and ignorant- were you not ascribing these personal qualities to Kate who you have often complained about for making personal attacks?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2019, 07:30:03 PM »
You tell us she put pleasure above the welfare of her kids.  I’m sure she would take that very personally indeed.  Furthermore you describe personal attacks as childish, immature, bullying and ignorant- were you not ascribing these personal qualities to Kate who you have often complained about for making personal attacks?

Imagine for a moment that the McCanns had hired a baby-sitter on 3rd. The baby-sitter felt hungry and went out to buy a take-away. She was only gone for 30 minutes, but when she returned MM had disappeared. She said PdL felt so safe she thought the children would be fine for half an hour. Do you think;

a) The McCanns would say her actions were within the bounds of reasonable baby-sitting
b) The McCanns would accuse her of carelessness and failing in her duty of care.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2019, 08:12:37 PM »
Imagine for a moment that the McCanns had hired a baby-sitter on 3rd. The baby-sitter felt hungry and went out to buy a take-away. She was only gone for 30 minutes, but when she returned MM had disappeared. She said PdL felt so safe she thought the children would be fine for half an hour. Do you think;

a) The McCanns would say her actions were within the bounds of reasonable baby-sitting
b) The McCanns would accuse her of carelessness and failing in her duty of care.
Talk about deflection.   talk about strawman.  I was commenting on your double standards on personal attacks, got anything to say on that?. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2019, 08:30:11 PM »

You forgot

c) Insist that the baby-sitter didn't commit a crime its the person who has taken a little girl away from her family.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2019, 08:34:14 PM »
You forgot

c) Insist that the baby-sitter didn't commit a crime its the person who has taken a little girl away from her family.

I think KM's criticism of PJ is unjust and unfair given her own shortcomings.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2019, 08:51:57 PM »
I think KM's criticism of PJ is unjust and unfair given her own shortcomings.

Do you think anyone cares what you think... Do you think your opinion is of any importance

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2019, 09:14:17 PM »
Do you think anyone cares what you think... Do you think your opinion is of any importance
The only answer to that must be YES.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2019, 09:17:50 PM »
The only answer to that must be YES.

I dont agree at all..I think some posters here have an inflated view of the importance of their opinion...in reality they are of no importance

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2019, 09:19:41 PM »
I dont agree at all..I think some posters here have an inflated view of the importance of their opinion...in reality they are of no importance
You weren't asking about reality  but just what a person thinks.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2019, 09:21:51 PM »
You weren't asking about reality  but just what a person thinks.

do you think Hollys opinion is of any importance in the real world

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2019, 09:47:08 PM »

For someone whose opinion is of no importance, you are racking up non-important posts at breakneck speed.
What's up, old man?