Author Topic: Website launched for Mark  (Read 28480 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Website launched for Mark
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2018, 06:08:58 PM »
The latest sighting comes from a witness statement taken on 22 February 2010 which has been tucked away in the list of non-material statements all this time. Unfortunately, Mark's legal team missed it at trial, and we have only got hold of it now. The witness was the neighborhood watch coordinator at the time, and said that

"I caught a fleeting glimpse of Sami in front of his driveway, he was alone and I said good morning, he did not respond to this. He was in my view for only a couple of seconds, but I am 100% certain it was Sami... I am 80% certain it was... either on Sunday 11 October or Sunday 18 October".

This is now the third independent sighting of Sami alive after 5 September, the first being the meeting that he is recorded as having with Peoples' Voices (a charity contracted by Buckinghamshire County Council) on 8 September, the second being the disputed sighting by a neighbor of Mark and Sami working together on 1 October.

I fail to see the relevance as to when Sami was killed whether it be September or October.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2018, 06:09:55 PM »
Her testimony doesn't make it true.

Why did she dump him and close her justice for Mark Facebook account?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2018, 06:15:28 PM »
The prosecution ruled this possibility out themselves when they established the chronology at trial. Mark could not have driven anywhere without being picked up by ANPR cameras. The police retrieved all the local taxi journals and were able to identify any occassions on which Mark travelled by train and taxi. Mark's defence team have painstakingly retraced his steps between September and December 2009, and there is strong alibi evidence. Mark simply wasn't in the vicinity of Drayton Parslow anywhere near long enough to carry out the crime.

If Mark Alexander killed his father, removed the body to another location where he attempted to burn it before returning it back to the family home for burial then he used a vehicle to carry out these movements.  Consequently the claim that had he used a car or some other means of transport he would have been seen falls by the wayside.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Myster

« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2018, 08:32:43 AM »
Two more 2010 news reports. Make of them what you will...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkw6e4ScoMY

https://youtu.be/u38H89FuPNM?t=317
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2018, 09:30:24 AM »
Two more 2010 news reports. Make of them what you will...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkw6e4ScoMY

https://youtu.be/u38H89FuPNM?t=317

Thank you for these links. I have never seen these before. Mark sounds very unemotional. The new information which has been made public will not, in my opinion, be enough to refer this case back to the court of appeal.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2018, 09:44:42 AM »

Thank you for these links. I have never seen these before. Mark sounds very unemotional. The new information which has been made public will not, in my opinion, be enough to refer this case back to the court of appeal.

Definately not Daisy!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Myster

« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2018, 10:08:14 AM »

Definately not Daisy!
Neither have I, Daisy.  Mark's three week holiday in Russia, Christmas 2009/10 with girlfriend Senta is very telling. No souvenir to be bought for his father and no phone calls home either throughout their stay according to Senta's testimony.  Mark must have thought that ringing him would be pointless because he knew Sami was three feet under...

https://youtu.be/hBtuFEB2ezA?t=410
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2018, 10:19:31 AM »
Neither have I, Daisy.  Mark's three week holiday in Russia, Christmas 2009/10 with girlfriend Senta is very telling. No souvenir to be bought for his father and no phone calls home either throughout their stay according to Senta's testimony.  Mark must have thought that ringing him would be pointless because he knew Sami was three feet under...

And again, Mark claimed Sami was "bed bound" so WHY send out Christmas cards to the neighbours but not phone his father from Moscow?

WHY was Mark thinking of the neighbours but NOT thinking of his frail father at this time?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2018, 03:41:37 PM »

You are spot on.  His supporters regularly check this site and informed him I was unhappy that he failed to thank me for his birthday present.  I will be posting a message direct to them as they are distorting everything which is posted on this site but they are not brave enough to post themselves and explain why they are supporting Mark and how they believe he is innocent.  Disgraceful behaviour.  I will be replying to Mark privately but they also failed to mention that everyone agrees that he is bad mannered and should have thanked me.  It doesn't matter how busy you are, you should always find time to thank your friends for their presents.  Eight weeks is unacceptable and he might as well not have bothered.

Bit like when Mark didn't bother contacting his father, as per the evidence of his then girlfriend during his trial, for 3 weeks when he was away in Moscow. Incidentally what are the dates he was out of the country?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2018, 03:44:44 PM »

Here is the answer to the first question
Why did Mark lie when he claimed that his father was living with friends in London?
?
I still hadn’t heard from dad when I came home in the New Year only to find the house empty, and I wasn’t getting any answer to my calls or texts. I had no real notion of where my father actually was by this point and when the neighbours told me they hadn’t seen him either I came to my own, albeit naive conclusions.

Mark Alexander is far from naive!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 03:50:43 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2018, 11:17:16 AM »
Fact checker why didn't Mark phone his father when he was in Moscow in the December or buy him a gift/souvenir?  https://youtu.be/hBtuFEB2ezA?t=229

Hi there, thanks for sharing this interesting report from the trial. Police analysis of Mark's phone shows that Mark made 19 attempted calls to his father between September 2009 and the day of his arrest. This included a call on Christmas day from Prague, at 00:09, and a text message on his arrival at Heathrow Terminal 5 at 12:35 on his return to England on 11 January 2010. You'll note from the report that Mark had a habit of speaking to his father in private, so this would explain why his girlfriend wasn't aware about the call or the text.

Mark and his father were Coptic Christians. Copts celebrate Christmas in January, not December. As a strict Orthodox, Mark's father did not subscribe to Western traditions of celebrating Christmas. So, for example, he would never put up Christmas decorations, buy a Christmas tree, or exchange presents with people. This is why Mark didn't buy him a present, and in fact had never bought him a Christmas present in his life.
This account is run by volunteers on the freeMarkAlexander.org team. We welcome healthy debate, but please try to avoid making unsubstantiated or libelous claims. Please excuse us if we do not respond to a post immediately. We may need to conduct further research before we can answer a question fully and this might take some time. All of our posted images are licensed by freeMarkAlexander.org under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2018, 11:29:51 AM »
If Mark Alexander killed his father, removed the body to another location where he attempted to burn it before returning it back to the family home for burial then he used a vehicle to carry out these movements.  Consequently the claim that had he used a car or some other means of transport he would have been seen falls by the wayside.

There is no evidence for this at all. It would have required Mark to for example, rent a vehicle, and that would leave a record trail. No such trail exists, because he didn't use any other vehicle. We agree with you though, it makes sense that whoever was reponsible used a vehicle. It just wasn't Mark.

We can all sit down and think of alternative explanations when the evidence doesn't fit the current theory, but this doesn't get us anywhere without proof. The risk we take by doing this is falling into the trap that the police fell into, which is one of tunnel vision, fitting the evidence to the suspect. But when all the evidence starts to fall apart, instead of trying to make up some other theory, shouldn't we instead be asking whether we might have got the wrong guy in the first place? The refusal to accept that a terrible mistake may have occurred here seems worringly familiar, it's exactly what criminal justice agencies have done time and again in the worst miscarriages of justice.
This account is run by volunteers on the freeMarkAlexander.org team. We welcome healthy debate, but please try to avoid making unsubstantiated or libelous claims. Please excuse us if we do not respond to a post immediately. We may need to conduct further research before we can answer a question fully and this might take some time. All of our posted images are licensed by freeMarkAlexander.org under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2018, 11:35:23 AM »
Her testimony doesn't make it true.

Is this because it doesn't suit your current theory? If we looked at all the evidence in this light our justice system would be in a very worrying place. We need to be willing to accept that our preconceptions about this case might be wrong, because if we don't, we risk condemning all victims of miscarriages of justice to a perpetuity in prison.

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2018, 11:42:45 AM »
Mark sounds very unemotional.

This phone call wasn't made with the knowledge of his father's death, so people are only ascribing a 'lack of emotion' to it now because they think he did know. This is an easy mistake to make, but if they're wrong, then this interpretation is baseless, because what reason would he have had to be 'emotional' if he believed his father was alive? Listen to it again with this in mind and see what you think. It requires a different perspective.

Best wishes for Christmas folks, we'll pick things up again in the New Year.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 11:45:21 AM by Fact Checker »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2018, 11:59:10 AM »
Hi there, thanks for sharing this interesting report from the trial. Police analysis of Mark's phone shows that Mark made 19 attempted calls to his father between September 2009 and the day of his arrest. This included a call on Christmas day from Prague, at 00:09, and a text message on his arrival at Heathrow Terminal 5 at 12:35 on his return to England on 11 January 2010. You'll note from the report that Mark had a habit of speaking to his father in private, so this would explain why his girlfriend wasn't aware about the call or the text.

Mark and his father were Coptic Christians. Copts celebrate Christmas in January, not December. As a strict Orthodox, Mark's father did not subscribe to Western traditions of celebrating Christmas. So, for example, he would never put up Christmas decorations, buy a Christmas tree, or exchange presents with people. This is why Mark didn't buy him a present, and in fact had never bought him a Christmas present in his life.

You've moved the goal posts regarding telephone calls. However what's dates did Mark go to Moscow and return?

And what time are you using for the ATTEMPTED alleged single telephone call to his father on Christmas Day? Moscow or UK?

So as a "Coptic Christian" why did Mark send Christmas cards to the neighbours.and sign his fathers name?

Btw a text message isn't the same as a telephone call
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 12:01:44 PM by Nicholas »