Author Topic: Why did Mark lie claiming his father was living with friends in London?  (Read 27410 times)

Offline Daisy

Re: Why did Mark lie claiming his father was living with friends in London?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2017, 03:58:27 PM »
How could there be paperwork to where he was when he never left home or is he referring to past trips?

It is the paperwork mentioned at the beginning of this thread which was found a month ago. As regards spending money he always had cash in the house.  Of course he could always have been using accounts in one of his aliases which Mark and the authorities knew nothing about.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2017, 04:44:44 PM »
Here is the answer to the first question
Why did Mark lie when he claimed that his father was living with friends in London?
?
I still hadn’t heard from dad when I came home in the New Year only to find the house empty, and I wasn’t getting any answer to my calls or texts. I had no real notion of where my father actually was by this point and when the neighbours told me they hadn’t seen him either I came to my own, albeit naive conclusions.

So we have established that Samuel didn't go to stay with friends in London but remained at home.  I find it very difficult to accept he was at home yet was never seen by neighbours who were anxious about his whereabouts.  If what Mark claims is true there will be a record of his calls and texts going back several months prior to New Year?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2017, 07:43:48 PM »
So we have established that Samuel didn't go to stay with friends in London but remained at home.  I find it very difficult to accept he was at home yet was never seen by neighbours who were anxious about his whereabouts.  If what Mark claims is true there will be a record of his calls and texts going back several months prior to New Year?

If Samuel never left home and since he was online every day there will be an internet footprint which can be tracked by his telecom company or internet service provider.  From this the approx date of the assault/murder can be determined.  This is all very basic stuff so it will be interesting to hear what was found or if anyone actually bothered to look?

Another way is to look at electricity usage at the family home.  The electric meters are all digital now so the electric supply company should have a record indicating when the power usage almost stopped. Same for gas usage if the house was connected to a gas supplier.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 09:04:22 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 10:09:57 PM »

It is the paperwork mentioned at the beginning of this thread which was found a month ago. As regards spending money he always had cash in the house.  Of course he could always have been using accounts in one of his aliases which Mark and the authorities knew nothing about.

If he was using cash there would have been receipts lying around? for food etc? The police search would have found something  on paper to show he was still alive- letters unopened, food reciepts when he last bough food etc He must have spent some money on something!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2017, 11:15:34 AM »
If he was using cash there would have been receipts lying around? for food etc? The police search would have found something  on paper to show he was still alive- letters unopened, food reciepts when he last bough food etc He must have spent some money on something!

Good point MTI.  A proper forensic search of the property would have identified these things or their absence.  Question is too, if he was at home as the son claims, where was he getting his daily bread etc etc..?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2017, 01:35:56 PM »
I think the serious case review identified failings in the investigation. All these things should have been looked at instead of focusing on Mark as the suspect. As his girlfriend said in the other thread, clothes etc were missing so he had been somewhere. This and Samuel's aliases should have been looked into. Remember the case of Colin Stagg. The police ignored all other lines of enquiry in order to convict him while the real murderer of Rachel Nickell went on to commit other murders before he was caught. There are so many more questions in this case.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2017, 07:21:32 AM »
I think the serious case review identified failings in the investigation. All these things should have been looked at instead of focusing on Mark as the suspect. As his girlfriend said in the other thread, clothes etc were missing so he had been somewhere. This and Samuel's aliases should have been looked into. Remember the case of Colin Stagg. The police ignored all other lines of enquiry in order to convict him while the real murderer of Rachel Nickell went on to commit other murders before he was caught. There are so many more questions in this case.

It would have been looked at and that is part of the reason the police came to the conclusion that Sami was murdered in August.  What about this neighbour whom Mark claims was a witness to him being alive much later?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 07:23:59 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Daisy

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2017, 07:26:41 AM »
It would have been looked at and that is part of the reason the police came to the conclusion that Sami was murdered in August.  What about this neighbour whom Mark claims was a witness?

No it wasn't looked at. That is why there was a Serious Case Review. Please read the information I give you and stop coming out with ridiculous comments.  I will be posting her witness statement when I can work out how to attach it

jixy

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2017, 11:51:32 AM »
Hope you manage to post it Daisy and it helps to make things clearer for us. Have you managed to get any more updates?

Offline Daisy

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2017, 01:29:58 PM »
Thanks for that Myster. I will try and post this today.

Yes Jixy still more to come from Mark's recent letter.

Offline John

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2017, 06:04:42 PM »
The importance of this witness who spoke to Mark and Sami cannot be understated. 

Offline Daisy

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2017, 08:12:44 PM »
The importance of this witness who spoke to Mark and Sami cannot be understated.

I thought there would have been more response to the witness statement I posted. I wonder if she has thought about going to the police post trial to say she felt pressurised to change the date she saw Mark and Sami.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2017, 08:23:12 PM »
I thought there would have been more response to the witness statement I posted. I wonder if she has thought about going to the police post trial to say she felt pressurised to change the date she saw Mark and Sami.

That might not be the case Daisy.  What we have are two dates and if Mark is in possession of evidence that he wasn't there in August then that throws great doubt on the police case. 

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Daisy

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2017, 08:42:38 PM »
That might not be the case Daisy.  What we have are two dates and if Mark is in possession of evidence that he wasn't there in August then that throws great doubt on the police case.

That's a good point. I will do some checks and let you know.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2017, 09:20:37 PM »

Do we have any futher knowledge about Sami's benefit claims, ie what type of claim was he awarded and what was his health reason for recieving these benefits. This is important because if there was a fraud suspected,  and it would seem there is, then the DWP has a right to claim back money if this was the case. Perhaps give them a nod and see what they dig up? Was he claiming benefits as different people? His use of differnt personas is a give away of a sordid life which he tried to keep secret in my opinion of him as it stands.  What about contacting Mark William Thomas?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin