Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1362202 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4440 on: May 19, 2019, 11:15:21 AM »

I have seen that photo of Madeleine, but then I have been at this a very long time.  Much longer than some who are posting here.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4441 on: May 19, 2019, 12:55:40 PM »
https://www.cmjornal.pt/mundo/detalhe/detetive-do-desaparecimento-de-maddie-acredita-que-raptor-vai-confessar-o-crime?ref=HP_PrimeirosDestaques

Jim Gamble, a leading detective who investigated the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, believes the abductor of the British girl, or a possible accomplice, will confess the crime.

The detective says that over the years and with the technological advance, the people who took Maddie will become increasingly nervous and, if there is an accomplice of the crime, the loyalty relationship between raptor and accomplice could change leading to the much sought after confession.

PUB
"I genuinely believe that timely or someone's awareness, or technological advances, will bring us to a height during my life where we will discover what happened to Madeleine," admits Gamble who led the first investigation into the girl's disappearance.

"If a raptor is involved, someone will have seen something. Someone will suspect something, perhaps personal loyalty, a relationship or something else. The fact that they may not have certainties may have caused them to keep their suspicions until now ", believes the inspector.

Jim Gamble says that over time someone, whether raptor, accomplice or someone who has seen something, will need to tell and that will be solved there.

Maddie disappeared at the age of just three years from her family's vacation apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, 12 years ago.
Despite the desperate search, the girl disappeared without a trace.

The researchers' main theory is that the child has been abducted by traffickers or predators. Another possible explanation is that Maddie was taken during a failed robbery.

It all seems to believe, with the latest statements by the detective, that investigators are close to finding out what happened to Maddie.

+++++

Please note, I have no certainty as to why this surfaced in yesterday's CdM.  It's not attributed to any author.  The article has a photo of Madeleine that I haven't seen before.

It was doing the rounds on the red tops yesterday,started in the star I believe.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/779408/madeleine-mccann-2019-witness-confession-imminent-disappearance-missing-parents-latest
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4442 on: May 19, 2019, 01:10:37 PM »
It was doing the rounds on the red tops yesterday,started in the star I believe.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/779408/madeleine-mccann-2019-witness-confession-imminent-disappearance-missing-parents-latest

I have seen that after I posted, and I reckon you are correct.  Many  *&(+(+
What's up, old man?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #4443 on: May 24, 2019, 07:14:20 PM »

I suspect this to be a birthday thing.  It was announced on the radio it was her birthday like she was  royalty or something.  Does anyone know Jamie Bulgers birthday? does the radio announce it?... hmm same ole same ole  we are all wise to their tricks now.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4444 on: May 24, 2019, 07:19:24 PM »

I suspect this to be a birthday thing.  It was announced on the radio it was her birthday like she was  royalty or something.  Does anyone know Jamie Bulgers birthday? does the radio announce it?... hmm same ole same ole  we are all wise to their tricks now.

Sadly Jamie Bulger, note no JB ,is dead.
No more birthdays for him or his family to celebrate, although I imagine that on his birthday he is remembered by his family.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4445 on: May 24, 2019, 07:24:41 PM »
No more birthdays for him or his family to celebrate, although I imagine that on his birthday he is remembered by his family.

Pretty much the same for MBM - IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

« Reply #4446 on: May 24, 2019, 07:28:01 PM »

As a human he has a birthday - dead or alive it is on his death certificate and head stone! I imagine he is remembered on more occasions than his birthday.

No one apart from the person who removed Madeleine from the apartment knows if she is dead or alive.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4447 on: May 24, 2019, 09:00:42 PM »
As a human he has a birthday - dead or alive it is on his death certificate and head stone! I imagine he is remembered on more occasions than his birthday.

No one apart from the person who removed Madeleine from the apartment knows if she is dead or alive.

And you believe that person was one of her parents.
I don't, nor does it seem that the two current investigations are sharing your belief.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 11:02:42 PM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4448 on: May 24, 2019, 09:13:09 PM »
... [snip] ...
You know more than the rest of us then.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4449 on: May 24, 2019, 10:55:01 PM »

Are you sure o0f that or are you a good guesser?

Only your opinion guessing again, isn't  it?

« Reply #4450 on: May 25, 2019, 09:46:08 AM »

And you believe that person was one of her parents.
I don't, nor does it seem that the two current investigations are sharing your belief.

Do I believe it was one of her parents?

I have never said the parents murdered their daughtter I have never claimed any theory.

You do not know what the two investigations are investigating.

I was making the statement that the last person to know MBM;s mortal state would be the person who removed her from the apartment. So maybe there was more than one person? unless you are suggesting one person stole her for someone else and wasn't told what happened to her.. O K A AYYYYY

« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 09:55:08 AM by Brietta »

« Reply #4451 on: May 25, 2019, 09:49:26 AM »
You know more than the rest of us then.

Are you suggesting the person who removed Maddie from the apartment handed her over and never found out what happened to her? Ok ..

I will correct my susmation... I find it very likely that the person/s who removed MBM would know what happened to her.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 09:58:52 AM by Brietta »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4452 on: May 25, 2019, 11:44:31 AM »

Are you suggesting the person who removed Maddie from the apartment handed her over and never found out what happened to her? Ok ..

I will correct my susmation... I find it very likely that the person/s who removed MBM would know what happened to her.
One stage further than the person prior to that.  It is incredible that after 12 years we are no further on.  If she was alive there are 12 years of possible moving around.  12 years and we can't tell where Madeleine was at 10:00 PM Thursday 3rd May 2007.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4453 on: May 25, 2019, 12:14:34 PM »

I think a very powerful and organised man set up this abduction.  I don't KNOW it was an abduction for certain, but I have probably 100 pointers that none of the rest of you have thought of … and I believe that Madeleine was still alive in 2012 anyhow. … and probably still is

…… and yes, I think it highly likely that he got others to do his dirty work, this time.  I think that he probably did the Carolina Santos attempted abduction himself, but having stopped by the parents, decided it was too dangerous, get others to do the dirty work.
 I think it likely that he had a small team, each with its own job.  People who at each stage did not know the people of the next stage … so that the people 2 along the line from the lifter wouldn't have even met each  other and could not know the fate of Madeleine.  Advanced planning.

Incidentally,
My main theory is about where Madeleine went after the abduction.    I can't prove it, but I have probably 100 pretty convincing  pointers, which Soz, I cannot share
I haven't troubled SY with the methodology for an abduction to have taken place and for Jane to have seen the lifter/carrier Tannerman.   I feel sure that they, along with Oporto special Madeleine group, will already have worked that out

And, yes, I think it very possible that at least two people were involved in the physical removal of Madeleine

I doubt that I shall enter into argument on this.  Too tired and it's all there , (so long as it hasn't been wiped or altered.)  So much of my more meaningful stuff has !

All the above is in my opinion

Offline jassi

« Reply #4454 on: May 25, 2019, 12:45:30 PM »
One stage further than the person prior to that.  It is incredible that after 12 years we are no further on. If she was alive there are 12 years of possible moving around.  12 years and we can't tell where Madeleine was at 10:00 PM Thursday 3rd May 2007.

The lack of any credible live sighting is, IMO, strong indication that  Madeleine was dead before she left the apartment.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future