Author Topic: Myth #2 - Witness saw Gerry carrying a child at 10pm  (Read 21349 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Myth #2 - Witness saw Gerry carrying a child at 10pm
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2016, 12:44:29 AM »
There was the taxi driver who claimed to have taken 3 men, a woman and a child in  taxi on the 4th.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/422662/Taxi-driver-tells-police-I-can-help-you-find-Madeleine-McCann
The 4th person could have looked something like Gerry and hence the confusion. 

I would say the direction was suppressed if anything.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2016, 10:35:55 AM »
yes i agree when the British Establishment is behind the McCain's .alot of things may have been suppressed &%+((£
Is that another of your conspiracy theories?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline EYES4LIES2

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2022, 01:46:23 PM »
How's this a myth when it could've been Gerry out on those first searches when everyone had split up. Do you know where Gerry went on those first searches for Madeleine? Maybe the Smith family were wrong on their time and it was 10.05pm when he passed them.

It is a myth because he was at the table at the time the alarm was raised the searches weren’t carried out until after the Smith man saw the man walking around with a child in his arms. And at that time there are more than three witnesses who say that he ran off towards the children’s play area with another man, shouting Madeline‘s name looking for her. That is totally the opposite direction.