Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 101663 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #435 on: January 26, 2017, 03:28:18 PM »
I'm sorry Angelo but simply saying there is no evidence of abduction doesn't make a theory of abduction implausible or illogical.  You would need a positive reason (ie not an absence of evidence, but evidence of something else that could help rule it out) to demonstrate that abduction was neither plausible nor logical.    Your theory relies on the McCanns staging an abduction (opening the window) as well as there being an actual abduction which is IMO highly implausible.

It most certainly doesn't as has been explained already a few days ago.  Kate probably opened the window and shutter in her panic but has a mental block of having done so.  Just as Gerry couldn't remember which door he used or what side of the street he was on when he met Jez.  My theory is based on evidence but yours is disproved by other evidence.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 03:32:09 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #436 on: January 26, 2017, 03:35:35 PM »
I'm sorry Angelo but simply saying there is no evidence of abduction doesn't make a theory of abduction implausible or illogical.  You would need a positive reason (ie not an absence of evidence, but evidence of something else that could help rule it out) to demonstrate that abduction was neither plausible nor logical.    Your theory relies on the McCanns staging an abduction (opening the window) as well as there being an actual abduction which is IMO highly implausible.
Woke and wandered plus ..., does not depend on scene staging by the McCanns.  I have done Madeleine by height and Madeleine by weight on my blog and she was perfectly capable of opening the window, raising the shutter and exiting 5A.

She had the capability.

That does not mean this is what happened.

It means woke and wandered, fitting all known evidence, does not require shenanigans on the part of Kate, or Gerry, or anyone in the Tapas 9.
What's up, old man?

Alfie

« Reply #437 on: January 26, 2017, 03:39:35 PM »
Woke and wandered plus ..., does not depend on scene staging by the McCanns.  I have done Madeleine by height and Madeleine by weight on my blog and she was perfectly capable of opening the window, raising the shutter and exiting 5A.

She had the capability.

That does not mean this is what happened.

It means woke and wandered, fitting all known evidence, does not require shenanigans on the part of Kate, or Gerry, or anyone in the Tapas 9.
How would Madeleine exit via the window without leaving any finger prints on any of the surfaces?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #438 on: January 26, 2017, 03:42:40 PM »
Why should the McCanns be "as thick as two short planks" for failing to recognise the security issues, or to have known about previous break-ins at the resort?  Careless perhaps, lulled into a false sense of security perhaps, castigate them all you like but I don't think it makes them "thick" anymore than it makes you thick for relocating to a town on the Algarve without realising that it was the site of the most famous child abduction in history.   Unless you're seriously suggesting that these 2 doctors have very low IQs?   
I didn't castigate them though, did I?

Careless and leaving/using unlocked patio doors are concepts that are uneasy bedfellows.

By the way, I didn't choose to relocate to the Algarve.  That outcome was decided by my better half without consulting me.  I always wanted to go to Spain.
What's up, old man?

Alfie

« Reply #439 on: January 26, 2017, 03:43:14 PM »
It most certainly doesn't as has been explained already a few days ago.  Kate probably opened the window and shutter in her panic but has a mental block of having done so.  Just as Gerry couldn't remember which door he used or what side of the street he was on when he met Jez.  My theory is based on evidence but yours is disproved by other evidence.
Great - then you'll be able to tell us what evidence disproves abduction.  I'm looking forward to reading it....

Offline John

« Reply #440 on: January 26, 2017, 03:46:08 PM »
The factor which raises much doubt for me when anyone claims an abduction from the apartment is that Madeleine was a light sleeper.  If some stranger had presented himself at the bedroom window or even in the bedroom itself she would have made such a racket it would have been heard.  We are then asked to believe that this abductor carried a live Madeleine out of the apartment and off into the night without as much as a squeak from her?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #441 on: January 26, 2017, 03:46:46 PM »
How would Madeleine exit via the window without leaving any finger prints on any of the surfaces?
Subjecting this to logic you appear to be saying that as the only fingerprint identified on the window was Kate's, this means Kate exited 5A by the children's window.

That idea does not get off the ground.
What's up, old man?

Alfie

« Reply #442 on: January 26, 2017, 03:58:29 PM »
Its already been posted by me and what's more you replied to it.
LOL.  So, in your opinion for an abduction to have occurred there MUST be forensic evidence left at the scene, and if none is found then it couldn't have been abduction, that's your view is it?
Angelo - I asked for evidence that rules out abduction, you have cited a lack of evidence which won't do I'm afraid. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #443 on: January 26, 2017, 03:59:41 PM »
Luz was at the start of the season and has been described as being very quiet.  One only has to look at the bar takings from Kelly's to see how quiet.  Gerry McCann said that apart from Jeremy Wilkins he had met no-one else on the street when making checks on the children.

Did the tour operator warn about burglaries within the resort?

Did the police warn tourists that premises were being entered and children assaulted?

Unfortunately the McCanns and their party were taken in by the ambience of the resort ... which was and is promoted as family friendly ... and it would only have taken one observer with evil intent to take note of that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #444 on: January 26, 2017, 04:00:12 PM »
Great - then you'll be able to tell us what evidence disproves abduction.  I'm looking forward to reading it....

Its already been posted by me days ago and what's more you replied to it.

Oh just the normal stuff like boot marks on the outside wall, the window sills outside and inside, marks on the wall inside, dirt on the carpet between the childs bed and the window, marks on the bedspread by the window, fingerprints on the window or window frame, stuff knocked over even stolen or even signs of a forced entry.  Need I go on?

Its ironic for sure that the one single bit of evidence ie what Tanner said she saw has been discounted by SY.  Oops there goes the abduction theory, own goal for Redwood on that on me thinks.
LOL.  So, in your opinion for an abduction to have occurred there MUST be forensic evidence left at the scene, and if none is found then it couldn't have been abduction, that's your view is it?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Alfie

« Reply #445 on: January 26, 2017, 04:02:16 PM »
The factor which raises much doubt for me when anyone claims an abduction from the apartment is that Madeleine was a light sleeper.  If some stranger had presented himself at the bedroom window or even in the bedroom itself she would have made such a racket it would have been heard. We are then asked to believe that this abductor carried a live Madeleine out of the apartment and off into the night without as much as a squeak from her?
I seriously dispute this.  Go and pick up a sleeping child tonight (preferably with the permission of the child's parents).  The child will not wake up and instantly start shrieking.   

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #446 on: January 26, 2017, 04:02:27 PM »
Angelo - I asked for evidence that rules out abduction, you have cited a lack of evidence which won't do I'm afraid.

That's exactly it, forensic analyses which came up negative.  One cannot provide evidence which doesn't exist!  You claim an abduction from the bedroom theory so let's see your evidence?

Je ne regrette rien!!

Alfie

« Reply #447 on: January 26, 2017, 04:07:06 PM »
That's exactly it, forensic analyses which came up negative.  One cannot provide evidence which doesn't exist!
You are saying that abduction from the room is implausible and illogical.  Therefore we need evidence which supports your argument.  A lack of evidence does not support your argument.  Why is it not plausible or logical that someone may have entered the apartment via an unlocked door and removed the child.  Why should there have to be a trail of muddy boot prints on the floor or dirty handprints on the walls?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #448 on: January 26, 2017, 04:08:35 PM »
As the apartment (and the missing child) pertained to the McCanns, what information might have been gleaned by observer(s) about their evening routine over the six days or so prior to the disappearance?

It's your theory, you tell me.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

« Reply #449 on: January 26, 2017, 04:09:23 PM »
I seriously dispute this.  Go and pick up a sleeping child tonight (preferably with the permission of the child's parents).  The child will not wake up and instantly start shrieking.

A four-year-old will react very differently to a younger child and especially if she is startled by an intruder in strange surroundings.  Every child is different though so your experiment would be futile.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.