Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 101630 times)

Alfie

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #480 on: January 26, 2017, 06:47:10 PM »
Were the women paid for this 'exclusive' ?
LOL.  Here we go again.... @)(++(*

Alfie

« Reply #481 on: January 26, 2017, 06:48:30 PM »
So that theory has no legs.
Who was absent from the table between 9.30 and 10pm?  Jane Tanner I think - anyone else?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #482 on: January 26, 2017, 06:49:06 PM »
II posted a link to an abduction in America in which a child was abducted after a stake-out but because it was from the Sun website it was deemed hilarious.  I'll have to see if I can find another cite that doesn't provoke such mirth.

ETA: there we go, for Trump fan Alice, a report of the same abduction but this time from Fox News.  Hope it doesn't provoke quite the same outbreak of hilarity.  http://fox8.com/2016/05/24/police-fbi-to-give-update-on-abduction-case-involving-rescued-6-year-old-cleveland-girl/

How do you figure I am a "Trump Fan" ? You can do it on the appropriate thread so we are not off topic.
I look forward to the helical explanation.
Thanks for reposting the hilarious article.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline jassi

« Reply #483 on: January 26, 2017, 06:49:39 PM »
Who was absent from the table between 9.30 and 10pm?  Jane Tanner I think - anyone else?

Her partner was also absent part of that time.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfie

« Reply #484 on: January 26, 2017, 06:50:14 PM »
Her partner was also absent part of that time.
but at the table for the most part, yes?

Offline jassi

« Reply #485 on: January 26, 2017, 06:57:35 PM »
but at the table for the most part, yes?

Agreed. Absent for about 10/15 minutes by  best estimate. Long enough to load a washing machine.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #486 on: January 26, 2017, 07:01:09 PM »

Who checked on the McCann apartment at 9-30 ish and how long was he away?the time is narrowing considerably.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #487 on: January 26, 2017, 07:04:15 PM »
I don't know, why do you ask?

Because if they had surely even you can see that it taints their story, rightly or wrongly.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #488 on: January 26, 2017, 07:06:49 PM »
Jayne Jensen and Annie Wiltshire saw two men on the patio of the empty apartment 2 doors down from 5A.   Mrs Fenns niece also saw a man leaving by the gate below -  from her aunts patio area.   Despite world wide publicity  none of these men have ever come forward to be eliminated.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-504950/British-witnesses-We-saw-blond-men-balcony-Madeleine-apartment.html#ixzz2TkhXcjDx

Jensen and Wiltshire raise more questions than answers. Leicestershire police took an 11 hour statement from the two women in November 2007. Now where did that go?

Were their names 'leaked to a Portuguese newspaper'? By whom? The PJ don't seem to have any record of their statements, so it's unlikely to have been them. That leaves LP, Metodo 3 or Mr Mitchell.

The sisters ate at the Tapas on 3rd May, did they? They're not on the booking sheets, but they were Mark Warner guests because they were in Gerry's tennis group. They were in the Bar earlier with Balu and Berry.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #489 on: January 26, 2017, 07:13:49 PM »
So what?  If the kids are not there, then nothing is lost, but enter the apartment anyway on the assumption that they are.  As for someone else being there, who?  A quick glance at the dining table  to count 9 people will tell you all you need to know before entering the apartment.

Unless you have observed the apartment in the time leading up to the departure of the parents you could run straight into a baby-sitter.
Result = happy posting.

Alfie

« Reply #490 on: January 26, 2017, 07:23:56 PM »
Unless you have observed the apartment in the time leading up to the departure of the parents you could run straight into a baby-sitter.
If you'd observed the apartment once or twice and seen the parents leaving the kids alone, and no sign of any babysitter ever coming or going, you might very well work on the assumption there was no babysitter on the evening of the 3rd either.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #491 on: January 26, 2017, 07:35:04 PM »
If you'd observed the apartment once or twice and seen the parents leaving the kids alone, and no sign of any babysitter ever coming or going, you might very well work on the assumption there was no babysitter on the evening of the 3rd either.

How would you know the babysitter hadn't arrived while you weren't watching?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #492 on: January 26, 2017, 08:28:25 PM »

I don't know about your theory, but you are pretty illogical. First you say the would-be abductors need to watch the apartment 'for several nights', then you say they just need to see the McCanns at the Tapas to know they've left the kids home alone, now they're watching again. I think you're having me on Alfie. You have no theory whatsoever, own up!
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #493 on: January 26, 2017, 08:55:34 PM »
From several posts ago.

"How tall was Madeleine, according to both parents?  What size were her pyjamas?"

They said she was 90cms tall. The average height for 3 year old girls is 94 cm. Madeleine should have been approaching 100.4 cms by her fourth birthday. The difference of 10.4 cms places her at the very lowest edge of average for her age. It's not a serious problem but she was pretty small for her age. I don't know what size her pyjamas were, but I know Kate dressed Amelie in Madeleine's pyjamas shortly after Madeleine disappeared. Was Amelie big for her age?
Result = happy posting.

Alfie

« Reply #494 on: January 26, 2017, 10:30:33 PM »
I don't know about your theory, but you are pretty illogical. First you say the would-be abductors need to watch the apartment 'for several nights', then you say they just need to see the McCanns at the Tapas to know they've left the kids home alone, now they're watching again. I think you're having me on Alfie. You have no theory whatsoever, own up!
So you're reduced to ridiculing me by deliberately misrepresenting and twisting my posts.  Nothing I have written today is illogical.  It doesn't have to be soley one thing or the other, it can be a combination  of actions  observing the McCanns leaving their kids unattended, monitoring their movements over a couple of evenings, checking when they are both seated at dinner before entering the apartment, that is a perfectly reasonable explanation of how an abductor might have acted prior to abduction, if it is not perhaps you can tell me why not.