Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 101663 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #600 on: January 28, 2017, 10:47:01 PM »
51 pages and there is an apartment where the doors may or may not have been locked dependant upon which statements one chooses to believe, so how any abductor entered or left is unkown, the latter backed up by the forensic evidence or rather lack of it.
An unknown number of perps in unknown locations casing the apartment and Tapas bar simultaneously but no graphics to demonstrate evidence of sight lines. Not to mention any evidence of perps.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline barrier

« Reply #601 on: January 29, 2017, 09:06:23 AM »
then if maddie left the apartment dead she was not abducted
proof that OG are not limited to the remit of abduction

How does that account for OG drawing up the remit before a word of the original investigation was translated and read?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #602 on: January 29, 2017, 09:33:28 AM »
How does that account for OG drawing up the remit before a word of the original investigation was translated and read?

The remit was drawn up FOR  OG, by someone with far higher authority than a mere  DCI
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #603 on: January 29, 2017, 09:40:20 AM »
The remit was drawn up FOR  OG, by someone with far higher authority than a mere  DCI

Exactly,it's a hole that was dug for them and there's no way out imo.A simple statement in the not too distant future about lack of evidence to proceed will be forthcoming.Back to topic,leaving the probable and plausible just a theory.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #604 on: January 29, 2017, 09:52:58 AM »
Exactly,it's a hole that was dug for them and there's no way out imo.A simple statement in the not too distant future about lack of evidence to proceed will be forthcoming.Back to topic,leaving the probable and plausible just a theory.

That would be an interesting position as it would mean that they had progressed not a jot beyond the conclusions of the PJ, despite all the extra money spent.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #605 on: January 29, 2017, 10:34:19 AM »
That would be an interesting position as it would mean that they had progressed not a jot beyond the conclusions of the PJ, despite all the extra money spent.

It would also mean that the McCanns would be in exactly the same position as they were in August 2008. Insisting on abduction without a shred of evidence to support it. Not even a logical plausible theory of how it was done.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #606 on: January 29, 2017, 10:37:09 AM »
It would also mean that the McCanns would be in exactly the same position as they were in August 2008. Insisting on abduction without a shred of evidence to support it. Not even a logical plausible theory of how it was done.

Oh dear me, what a shame.  All that effort for nothing.

Or maybe not -

Alfie

« Reply #607 on: January 29, 2017, 10:52:09 AM »
Are you still denying that there is a plausible and logical theory of stranger abduction?  Why so?!

Alfie

« Reply #608 on: January 29, 2017, 10:54:35 AM »
I reckon they will, when the case is closed or shelved again, and I reckon they will conclude Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger and I reckon sceptics will be shocked and dismayed for 24 hours and then twist it into "that's what they say publicly, but secretly they think the McCanns dunnit but can't prove it".  How much do you wanna bet on this outcome?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 09:14:55 PM by John »

Offline jassi

« Reply #609 on: January 29, 2017, 10:58:32 AM »
I reckon they will, when the case is closed or shelved again, and I reckon they will conclude Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger and I reckon sceptics will be shocked and dismayed for 24 hours and then twist it into "that's what they say publicly, but secretly they think the McCanns dunnit but can't prove it".  How much do you wanna bet on this outcome?

Which outcome ?

I think it quite likely there will be no conclusive answer, though OG might say that 'in their professional belief'  blah blah blah. I.E. no evidence.
Now where have we heard that before just recently ?

Or maybe not -

Alfie

« Reply #610 on: January 29, 2017, 11:05:44 AM »
Which outcome ?

I think it quite likely there will be no conclusive answer, though OG might say that 'in their professional belief'  blah blah blah. I.E. no evidence.
D'oh, the outcome I just described of course!

Alfie

« Reply #611 on: January 29, 2017, 11:06:36 AM »
Which outcome ?

Ben Needham? 

Offline jassi

« Reply #612 on: January 29, 2017, 11:08:12 AM »
Ben Needham?

That's the chap. Something to do with diggers and toy cars, but nothing conclusive.

Or maybe not -

Offline barrier

« Reply #613 on: January 29, 2017, 11:12:18 AM »

The PJ have primacy and that being so it'll be interesting to see just what OG were doing if the PJ release files again.

Offline Lace

« Reply #614 on: January 29, 2017, 11:21:37 AM »

That's the chap. Something to do with diggers and toy cars, but nothing conclusive.

They found the toy car Ben had been playing with,   in rubble that had been dumped in another area.   Ben's Grandmother identified the car as the one she had bought for Ben he had taken it with him when they visited that day.