Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 102446 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #630 on: January 29, 2017, 06:22:15 PM »
Because clearly you believe that when Redwood says he thinks MAdeleine died in the apartment you think it means he is pointing the finger of suspicion at the parents. Now tell me I'm wrong.

Oh, I see,it's Alfie the amazing mind reader act again. Instead of telling me what I think try reading what I say. I merely pointed out that abduction was not the only thought in Redwood's head. I have no idea why he mentioned that possibility, how or why he thought it could have happened or who he thought may have done it. I was discussing Redwood, not myself.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #631 on: January 29, 2017, 06:25:43 PM »
There must have been something to suggest that as a possibility otherwise he wouldn't have put the possibility forward.
What led him, or members of his team, to the conclusion that she might have been dead before removal ?

The dogs perhaps?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

« Reply #632 on: January 29, 2017, 06:26:43 PM »
Oh, I see,it's Alfie the amazing mind reader act again. Instead of telling me what I think try reading what I say. I merely pointed out that abduction was not the only thought in Redwood's head. I have no idea why he mentioned that possibility, how or why he thought it could have happened or who he thought may have done it. I was discussing Redwood, not myself.
So I'm wrong then? When I say "Redwood believes Madeleine was abducted by a stranger" and you counter with "he also said she may have died in the apartment" then there is no underlying point you are trying to make?  You are not for one minute suggesting that Redwood considers "death in the apartment" points to the McCanns involvement and that he means merely that she could have been taken from the apartment dead in a criminal act by a stranger?  OK, I apologise and stand corrected then. 

Offline jassi

« Reply #633 on: January 29, 2017, 06:31:21 PM »
The dogs perhaps?

But... but... but we have it constant shoved down our throats that the dogs are of no significance.
 How could an experienced middle rank detective possibly go against this opinion ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfie

« Reply #634 on: January 29, 2017, 06:31:43 PM »
There must have been something to suggest that as a possibility otherwise he wouldn't have put the possibility forward.
What led him, or members of his team, to the conclusion that she might have been dead before removal ?
Whatever it was, he couldn't have been that convinced of it, as he seemed to consider it quite possible that she was still alive and findable.  But of course you don't need a dog to tell you that when a stranger enters a child's bedroom intent on doing them harm that there is a possibility of the child being killed and removed.

Offline jassi

« Reply #635 on: January 29, 2017, 06:32:37 PM »
Except that there is nothing to indicate that any stranger did any such thing.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfie

« Reply #636 on: January 29, 2017, 06:42:00 PM »
Except that there is nothing to indicate that any stranger did any such thing.
there is no indication that the parents did any such thing either.  So....

Offline jassi

« Reply #637 on: January 29, 2017, 06:43:34 PM »
So case remains unresolved, possibly for ever.

Or maybe not -

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #638 on: January 29, 2017, 07:01:50 PM »
So I'm wrong then? When I say "Redwood believes Madeleine was abducted by a stranger" and you counter with "he also said she may have died in the apartment" then there is no underlying point you are trying to make?  You are not for one minute suggesting that Redwood considers "death in the apartment" points to the McCanns involvement and that he means merely that she could have been taken from the apartment dead in a criminal act by a stranger?  OK, I apologise and stand corrected then.

Good. Does that mean that both of Redwood's thoughts will be quoted in future or will the 'abduction' possibility continue to be quoted as if it was the only possibility he ever considered? I've seen it quoted by some as 'evidence' that abduction happened, which is obviously ludicrous.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #639 on: January 29, 2017, 07:04:09 PM »
Good. Does that mean that both of Redwood's thoughts will be quoted in future or will the 'abduction' possibility continue to be quoted as if it was the only possibility he ever considered? I've seen it quoted by some as 'evidence' that abduction happened, which is obviously ludicrous.

it is evidence to support abduction but not proof obviously

Alfie

« Reply #640 on: January 29, 2017, 07:22:35 PM »
It's clear from what he said that Redwood believed Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger, whether alive or dead.  Do you not agree?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #641 on: January 29, 2017, 07:56:39 PM »
It's clear from what he said that Redwood believed Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger, whether alive or dead.  Do you not agree?

Is Redwood still leading the investigation then? What does DCI Wall think ?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 07:58:46 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Alfie

« Reply #642 on: January 29, 2017, 07:59:04 PM »
No, why do you ask?

Offline jassi

« Reply #643 on: January 29, 2017, 08:05:01 PM »

Ms Wall is notable for her silence in this matter. As the OG  team is reduced to about 4 people. it is more than likely that most of her  time spent on other cases.

Or maybe not -

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #644 on: January 29, 2017, 08:47:39 PM »
No, why do you ask?

Well if Redwood isn't leading the case his opinion is no longer relevant.

More relevant at this time is what DCI Wall thinks. Do we know? What leads is she following and, some will think more importantly, why her progress wasn't worthy of a mention in Kate's Christmas message?