Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 102853 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #645 on: January 29, 2017, 08:50:00 PM »
Is Redwood still leading the investigation then? What does DCI Wall think ?

The last time any thing of note from OG was back in October 2015 when announcing the cutting back of personal, since then its been mere press speculation.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Alfie

« Reply #646 on: January 29, 2017, 09:03:29 PM »
Well if Redwood isn't leading the case his opinion is no longer relevant.

More relevant at this time is what DCI Wall thinks. Do we know? What leads is she following and, some will think more importantly, why her progress wasn't worthy of a mention in Kate's Christmas message?
Do you think Redwood was expressing a personal opinion, or the opinion of the team working on Operation Grange?  There is no reason to think DCI Wall has taken the case down a different route, and if you are still pinning all your hopes on the lack of an acknowledgment of her efforts in the McCanns Christmas message then I can't help but feel a bit sorry for you.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #647 on: January 29, 2017, 09:10:17 PM »
It's clear from what he said that Redwood believed Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger, whether alive or dead.  Do you not agree?

I do not, as you well know. Saying there was 'an opportunity' in the timeline isn't saying someone took advantage of that opportunity.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #648 on: January 29, 2017, 09:12:40 PM »
I do not, as you well know. Saying there was 'an opportunity' in the timeline isn't saying someone took advantage of that opportunity.

But it is certainly saying it was possible

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #649 on: January 29, 2017, 09:19:37 PM »
Do you think Redwood was expressing a personal opinion, or the opinion of the team working on Operation Grange?  There is no reason to think DCI Wall has taken the case down a different route, and if you are still pinning all your hopes on the lack of an acknowledgment of her efforts in the McCanns Christmas message then I can't help but feel a bit sorry for you.

We have no idea what direction DCI Wall has taken the investigation in as she certainly isn't telling us. Perhaps Kate, by her omission, is. Either that or she is one ungrateful individual.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #650 on: January 29, 2017, 09:26:39 PM »
 There never seems to have been any urgency to solve the case so I suppose this could sit on the back burner for years. Only a handful of people involved, maybe less than in 2015, so cheap to finance indefinitely.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline John

« Reply #651 on: January 29, 2017, 09:35:24 PM »
There never seems to have been any urgency to solve the case so I suppose this could sit on the back burner for years. Only a handful of people involved, maybe less than in 2015, so cheap to finance indefinitely.

I don't think they have achieved anything which can justify the £ millions spent on the case.  And when Redwood blew Tannerman out of the water he inadvertently destroyed the principal witness to the claimed abduction.  Smithman is all that is left but trying to discover his identity appears to have been lost somewhere along the line.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 09:37:58 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline jassi

« Reply #652 on: January 29, 2017, 09:37:01 PM »
You think it was inadvertent ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline John

« Reply #653 on: January 29, 2017, 09:40:41 PM »
You think it was inadvertent ?

Possibly. That was his eureka moment but in solving one element of the case he opened up a whole new debate.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Alfie

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?t
« Reply #654 on: January 29, 2017, 10:12:47 PM »
Did he ever venture an alternative theory?  No. 

Alfie

« Reply #655 on: January 29, 2017, 10:15:00 PM »
We have no idea what direction DCI Wall has taken the investigation in as she certainly isn't telling us. Perhaps Kate, by her omission, is. Either that or she is one ungrateful individual.
Keep on straw-clutching.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #656 on: January 29, 2017, 10:15:25 PM »
Did he ever venture an alternative theory?  No.

He's yesterday's man.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Alfie

« Reply #657 on: January 29, 2017, 10:17:06 PM »
He's yesterday's man.
Seriously, do you actually envisage a day when the McCanns are arrested and tried for hiding their child's body?  Do you think it's likely?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #658 on: January 29, 2017, 10:18:06 PM »
Keep on straw-clutching.

So has Nicola Wall told us what direction she has taken the investigation in ?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 12:59:58 AM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #659 on: January 30, 2017, 01:00:52 AM »
Could we stay on topic please.