Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 102802 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?t
« Reply #660 on: January 30, 2017, 05:56:03 AM »
Did he ever venture an alternative theory?  No.

He never gave any theory. He said there was an opportunity in the timeline for Madeleine to be abducted. He said she could have died in the apartment. More ideas than theories imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #661 on: January 30, 2017, 06:38:47 AM »
He never gave any theory. He said there was an opportunity in the timeline for Madeleine to be abducted. He said she could have died in the apartment. More ideas than theories imo.
Interesting idea.  When is an idea just an idea and when does it become a theory?  A theory of abduction needs to be something that accounts for all the intelligence.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Alfie

« Reply #662 on: January 30, 2017, 08:08:41 AM »
Did he venture any alternative "ideas" then, such as woke and wandered?  Because all I've heard from Op Grange supports the view that they are investigating a criminal act by a stranger.  There is nothing (apart from the lack of an acknowledgment in the McCann Christmas message - lol) to suggest they are pursuing any other "ideas".

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #663 on: January 30, 2017, 08:22:05 AM »

which confirms that they think an abduction was possible

ferryman

« Reply #664 on: January 30, 2017, 10:43:31 AM »
Did he venture any alternative "ideas" then, such as woke and wandered?  Because all I've heard from Op Grange supports the view that they are investigating a criminal act by a stranger.  There is nothing (apart from the lack of an acknowledgment in the McCann Christmas message - lol) to suggest they are pursuing any other "ideas".

My understanding, too.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #665 on: January 30, 2017, 11:19:46 AM »

There  is nothing since DCI Wall was apponted to suggest what theory they are pursuing. She has remained remarkably tight lipped as have the PJ over the two or so years, no appeals, no updated age progression photos of Madeleine, in fact nothing to suggest what their thinking is.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #666 on: January 30, 2017, 11:44:08 AM »
which confirms that they think an abduction was possible

Of course it was, but not the only possibility as some like to insist
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfie

« Reply #667 on: January 30, 2017, 12:35:07 PM »
There  is nothing since DCI Wall was apponted to suggest what theory they are pursuing. She has remained remarkably tight lipped as have the PJ over the two or so years, no appeals, no updated age progression photos of Madeleine, in fact nothing to suggest what their thinking is.
So you agree then - nothing whatsoever to suggest the parents are suspects.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #668 on: January 30, 2017, 01:24:19 PM »
So you agree then - nothing whatsoever to suggest the parents are suspects.

Nothing to suggest which way she's taking the investigation.

I've heard it said time and time again by supporters that after Amaral Rebelo took the investigation in a completely different direction so why are you so loath to believe that DCI Wall couldn't or hasn't done the same?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 01:50:03 PM by ShiningInLuz »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Alfie

« Reply #669 on: January 30, 2017, 02:47:20 PM »
Nothing to suggest which way she's taking the investigation.

I've heard it said time and time again by supporters that after Amaral Rebelo took the investigation in a completely different direction so why are you so loath to believe that DCI Wall couldn't or hasn't done the same?
A different direction?  I thought you were absolutely convinced that Redwood had the mcCanns in his "crosshairs" and that Crimewatch was his coup de theatre designed to secretly let them know that he was on to them!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #670 on: January 30, 2017, 02:50:55 PM »
A different direction?  I thought you were absolutely convinced that Redwood had the mcCanns in his "crosshairs" and that Crimewatch was his coup de theatre designed to secretly let them know that he was on to them!

I'm looking at it from your point of view.

Alfie

« Reply #671 on: January 30, 2017, 03:04:47 PM »
I'm looking at it from your point of view.
so looking at it from your point of view, the parents have always been suspects as far as Andy Redwood and Operation Grange have been concerned, even when they were investigating sex attacks and interviewing PT nationals in PdL, right?  %&5%£

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #672 on: January 30, 2017, 03:29:43 PM »
so looking at it from your point of view, the parents have always been suspects as far as Andy Redwood and Operation Grange have been concerned, even when they were investigating sex attacks and interviewing PT nationals in PdL, right?  %&5%£

Is that what DCI Wall is doing?

Offline jassi

« Reply #673 on: January 30, 2017, 03:34:56 PM »

Probably checking each and every possibility however tenuous so they can't be accused of negligence by armchair judges
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfie

« Reply #674 on: January 30, 2017, 03:39:01 PM »
Is that what DCI Wall is doing?
What, this? %&5%£