Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 101659 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?t
« Reply #675 on: January 30, 2017, 04:27:02 PM »
Probably checking each and every possibility however tenuous so they can't be accused of negligence by armchair judges

You may well be right jassi.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

« Reply #676 on: January 30, 2017, 04:41:02 PM »
Probably checking each and every possibility however tenuous so they can't be accused of negligence by armchair judges
who cares about armchair judges?  Do you HONESTLY believe the Met sent letters of request for a number of people to be made arguidos simply to satisfy people on the internet?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #677 on: January 30, 2017, 04:48:00 PM »
who cares about armchair judges?  Do you HONESTLY believe the Met sent letters of request for a number of people to be made arguidos simply to satisfy people on the internet?
Not simply to satisfy people on the Internet.

But the known actions from Oct 13 through to Dec 14 clearly indicate OG ticking off all the possibilities covered by the remit.

And presumably the reason for that was to justify the expenditure on OG to those controlling the cash.
What's up, old man?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #678 on: January 30, 2017, 04:49:30 PM »

I think it's called clearing the ground beneath their feet. Besides as I have already pointed out they don't seem to be arguidos now.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #679 on: January 30, 2017, 05:30:27 PM »
I think it's called clearing the ground beneath their feet. Besides as I have already pointed out they don't seem to be arguidos now.

Are we absolutely sure that these people are no longer Arguidos?  I have seen nothing to suggest that they aren't.

Perhaps you can provide a Cite.

Alfie

« Reply #680 on: January 30, 2017, 05:45:41 PM »
So you wouldn't describe them as some of the 195 new investigative opportunities that Redwood referred to then?  Merely clearing the way to concentrating on the real business ie: investigating the parents?  *&*%£

Offline jassi

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #681 on: January 30, 2017, 05:47:59 PM »
Remove the dross, concentrate on what's left. Right?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #682 on: January 30, 2017, 05:48:14 PM »

One thing which is apparent is that neither Madeleine's parents or their friends are either suspects or persons of interest to the Portuguese authorities.  Instead of them being constituted arguidos in the present Portuguese investigation they appear to have been totally ignored (apart from Madeleine's parents being kept in the loop as far as the investigation is concerned) http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6060.280;wap2  while the police concentrate on stranger abduction http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2484011/Main-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-heroin-addict-used-rob-holiday-apartments.html

Isn't it odd that the police forces of two countries, after analysing all the information to which they are privy, have arrived at stranger abduction in Madeleine's case appearing to have totally disregarded the failed cop's synopsis in the process?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Alfie

« Reply #683 on: January 30, 2017, 05:51:23 PM »
Remove the dross, concentrate on what's left. Right?
I don't really think that's how it works.  You concentrate on areas of investigation you think will deliver results quickest, not pussyfoot around for years until eventually turning your attention to your main suspects.  FGS, I can't believe I'm even having to point this out, it's so obvious.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #684 on: January 30, 2017, 05:53:10 PM »
Are we absolutely sure that these people are no longer Arguidos?  I have seen nothing to suggest that they aren't.

Perhaps you can provide a Cite.

I can't provide a cite as I don't have one but I very much doubt they still have that status after 2 years.

ferryman

« Reply #685 on: January 30, 2017, 05:54:07 PM »
One thing which is apparent is that neither Madeleine's parents or their friends are either suspects or persons of interest to the Portuguese authorities.  Instead of them being constituted arguidos in the present Portuguese investigation they appear to have been totally ignored (apart from Madeleine's parents being kept in the loop as far as the investigation is concerned) http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6060.280;wap2  while the police concentrate on stranger abduction http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2484011/Main-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-heroin-addict-used-rob-holiday-apartments.html

Isn't it odd that the police forces of two countries, after analysing all the information to which they are privy, have arrived at stranger abduction in Madeleine's case appearing to have totally disregarded the failed cop's synopsis in the process?

Still more odd that a book written by the first coordinator of the (shelved) enquiry accusing Madeleine's parents of direct responsibility for Madeleine's (taken as if fact by its author) death is deemed something other than libellous ....

Alfie

« Reply #686 on: January 30, 2017, 05:54:42 PM »
"Right chaps, what we;ll do is spend the first two years investigating all the people we don't really think had anything to do with it and a theory of stranger abduction that we don't actually believe in, and then when we've finished that, we'll start investigating the main suspects and parental abduction cos we all know they dunnit but let's make them sweat for a few years, OK chaps"?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #687 on: January 30, 2017, 05:55:00 PM »

As we haven't heard from either force for two years we have no idea what direction the case is taking.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #688 on: January 30, 2017, 06:03:12 PM »
Not simply to satisfy people on the Internet.

But the known actions from Oct 13 through to Dec 14 clearly indicate OG ticking off all the possibilities covered by the remit.

And presumably the reason for that was to justify the expenditure on OG to those controlling the cash.

so you really believe the met sent the ILORs simply to justify their expenditure

Offline Brietta

« Reply #689 on: January 30, 2017, 06:04:49 PM »
As we haven't heard from either force for two years we have no idea what direction the case is taking.

The thread title is ... "Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?".  It appears that the Policia Judicairia and Scotland Yard independent of each other reached the conclusion that there is after finding enough new evidence to justify the conclusion.
Let's leave them to it to see where that will take them in their job of trying to find out what may have become of Madeleine. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....