Author Topic: About drawback or backspatter.  (Read 75682 times)

david1819

Re: About drawback or backspatter.
« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2016, 11:06:06 PM »

1) The expert testimony in this case is the record and you failed to dent it let alone to come up with an expert willing to testify he was wrong.

2) I posted how many sources discussing blood filled cavities including one which talked about just how far blood from such cavity will be projected?  I discussed the evidence of how the first wound caused her neck to become a blood filled cavity.

Saying that drawback will not always occur from a general wound to the neck fails to address the specifics in this case that caused the expert to say drawback would occur.  The COA in 2002 noted that not only does the blood in the moderator have to be overcome but the lack of blood in the rifle because of that testimony.

Nothing you posted comes close except in your mind.  Generalized claims mean nothing.  You need an expert to assess the precise conditions in this case and to convince an appeal court that new medical information not available at the time of the trial establishes drawback would not be sure to occur under such conditions.  I have stressed the most significant issue of all for this assessment- assessing a shot to a blood filled neck. It is not some accident the defense could not find any experts to refute the assessment.  Tests show it will happen with a blood filled cavity and that is a huge problem for trying to find an expert who can establish otherwise.  The expert not only needs to suggest otherwise but needs proof.  When you find an expert who simulates a contact shot to blood filled neck and can get drawback not to occur on a repeat basis you can let us know.

The expert testimony in this case is inadequate. I have not posted 'Generalized claims' I have posted scientific facts from two independent sources one a professional published expert the other from an academic institution.

There is no point having Jeremy's defence use the experts that I have cited as expert witnesses because it does not refute the blood in the sound moderator. In the unlikely event that Jeremy somehow proves 100% the blood was planted and the COA accepts it, only then the defence has the obstacle of refuting the absence of blood in the barrel and only then do they need to present the evidence I have posted. That is if the Crown continues to argue the case that is.

Jeremy can only send new evidence to the CCRC, COA once. It would be foolish to submit the kind of evidence I have posted without proof the blood in moderator is planted. Make sense? The COA could accept expert testimony from those who have authored the works I have presented but it wont mean anything if the COA still use the blood in the moderator.

This debate we are having stems form you claiming that they will need to prove concealment of blood in the barrel and now we know they don't as there are innocent explanations that can be put forward. But its an argument that cannot be used until the authenticity of the silencer is accepted as false by the CCRC,COA.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2016, 02:30:41 PM »
what impact, if any, does hollow-point ammo have on drawback and backspatter?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2016, 05:39:51 PM »
The expert testimony in this case is inadequate. I have not posted 'Generalized claims' I have posted scientific facts from two independent sources one a professional published expert the other from an academic institution.

There is no point having Jeremy's defence use the experts that I have cited as expert witnesses because it does not refute the blood in the sound moderator. In the unlikely event that Jeremy somehow proves 100% the blood was planted and the COA accepts it, only then the defence has the obstacle of refuting the absence of blood in the barrel and only then do they need to present the evidence I have posted. That is if the Crown continues to argue the case that is.

Jeremy can only send new evidence to the CCRC, COA once. It would be foolish to submit the kind of evidence I have posted without proof the blood in moderator is planted. Make sense? The COA could accept expert testimony from those who have authored the works I have presented but it wont mean anything if the COA still use the blood in the moderator.

This debate we are having stems form you claiming that they will need to prove concealment of blood in the barrel and now we know they don't as there are innocent explanations that can be put forward. But its an argument that cannot be used until the authenticity of the silencer is accepted as false by the CCRC,COA.

Your claim that the testimony of the trial experts is inadequate is a laugh.  You made that up in your mind you have no ability to establish it as inadequate.  The only way to even try to  establish it as inadequate is to have an expert assess the PRECISE conditions in this case and then prove that drawback will often not occur under such conditions.  The defense found no one who could do that nor did you you simply made up on your own that he was wrong and his claims not correct.  You constantly post ignorant beliefs and mischaracterize your ignorant beliefs as facts when they are not.  The record in this case is that testimony which you can't dent except in your own mind and which the COA will ONLY disregard if the defense finds a witness who proves such testimony to be wrong which they cannot.

The COA highlighted that testimony and explained the significance of blood not being found in the rifle and held such out as evidence that something had to be attached to the rifle at the time it was fired.  They didn't do such for kickes they were highlighting evidence that the jury heard which established the moderator was used which woudl have to be undermined for the defense to succeed.

You can choose to live in your fantasy world where if you wave your hand it makes evidence go away just because you says so but i the real world that is not how things work. 

A realist who wants to know what it would take to get the conviction vacated would look at how the COA will view things and how they did view the in 2002 gives a good idea how they would view things in the future. They adopted rather than dismissed the testimony you personally feel is worthless.  Right there that shows they don't share your opinion.  Nor do I since your opinion is based on a complete lack of understanding of drawback but what matters is how the COA views it not what I think. Since we are talking about what they require what they think is all that matters.  They said there is additional evidence supporting the moderator was used independent of the blood found in the moderator and thus if the blood int he moderator is discounted there STILL was other evidence supporting it was used. They said such evidence also has to be overcome in order to get a retrial based on the moderator.  You can ignore that all you like but I will not ignore it because it is important to recognize what one needs to prove in order to prevail. Recognizing what you need to prove is half the battle the other half is finding a way to prove it.  Both are equally important because even if you have the evidence to prove what you need to prove, if you don't recognize it and thus fail to present such evidence and fail to make the argument then you still lose. 

If the defense can prove blood was planted then it would have to make the following argument:

That those who planted it understood all about drawback and thus knew the weapon had drawback inside thus cleaned it out to conceal the finding of blood inside.  Failing to make that argument would fail to attack both halves of the equation and still permit the COA to decide the trial evidence supports the moderator being used. 

If the defense turned up evidence of planting of blood they would likely also turn up evidence of blood in the rifle being concealed if they actually recognized they should be looking for such evidence.  you and others who support Jeremy don't even appreciate that issue so would not have even searched for it let alone found anything. Jeremy's lawyers recognized the need and searched the evidence but simply found nothing and that is because there was no planting of evidence.  The police didn't know squat about drawback nor did Jeremy which is why Jeremy didn't remove the moderator before firing the fatal shot. Only the lab knew about drawback.

Human blood was found on and in the moderator by the lab right away.  The notion the lab planted the blood on Aug 13 is ludicrous. The best argument Jeremy supporters can make is that the moderator was used to commit the murders resulting in the human blood tested Aug 13 but then put away before Sheila killed herself and that the lab concealed finding blood in the rifle and planted Sheila's blood in the moderator by spraying blood inside using a device, to bolster their case.

This is obviously a weak argument because it's not credible that Sheila would get the moderator attached it then remove the moderator and put it away after using it plus there is zero evidence to support the lab would decide to doctor evidence. But that is the best argument supporters could make.   Arguing police planted the evidence is absurd when they didn't know squat about drawback and were surprised when the lab told them of their findings, especially Cook. 

Any argument that doesn't allege planting of blood has the same problems. The COA does not buy that Sheila would get the moderator out, attach it then remove it and put it away and yet this is the only explanation defense experts can provide for blood being in the moderator.  Moreover the COA is convinced that the moderator was used because of the lack of blood in the rifle.  Both of these issues must be overcome to get COA be swayed and yet there is no way to overcome them other than by establishing the moderator was not used at all, all the blood was planted and blood found in the rifle was concealed.  That is a tall order but that is what needs to be proven to get the COA to act.

Julie saying she made up the allegations she made would be the easiest way to get a new trial but the chance of her saying that is nil.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2016, 06:07:48 PM »
what impact, if any, does hollow-point ammo have on drawback and backspatter?

Only in the sense that the inside wounds end up bigger than they might have otherwise been and thus might result in a little more bleeding than a lead round nose would have but I seriously doubt the impact would be very noticeable. 

Here is a scenario where it would have an appreciable difference:

A lead round nose bullet would have missed Sheila's vein but because a hollow-point expanded it hit and severed her vein and the internal bleeding that resulted caused the drawback that occurred from the second shot to be greater.  Is there anything that suggests a lead round nose bullet would have missed and that it was only severed because the bullet was a hollow-point?  No I made this up just to illustrate what it would take for it to have any real significance.   

Location of a wound and the conditions at the location of the wound is what matters really. That is why an expert has to look with specificity at the conditions of the location. Jeremy has several things to kick himself in the ass for.  If he only fired the fatal shot maybe drawback would not have occurred. The hemorrhaging from the first shot which failed to kill her ensured drawback occurred. So the nonfatal shot bit him in the ass in a way most don't consider.

Obviously if he removed the moderator before killing her with it then he would have eliminated the problem so this is something people recognize he is mad at himself over. Clearly he also beats himself over having told Julie so much.  When you are in jail you have much time to contemplate such things.  He tries to spend his time doing other things to try to forget though.   

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2016, 10:01:05 PM »
Only in the sense that the inside wounds end up bigger than they might have otherwise been and thus might result in a little more bleeding than a lead round nose would have but I seriously doubt the impact would be very noticeable. 

Here is a scenario where it would have an appreciable difference:

A lead round nose bullet would have missed Sheila's vein but because a hollow-point expanded it hit and severed her vein and the internal bleeding that resulted caused the drawback that occurred from the second shot to be greater.  Is there anything that suggests a lead round nose bullet would have missed and that it was only severed because the bullet was a hollow-point?  No I made this up just to illustrate what it would take for it to have any real significance.   

Location of a wound and the conditions at the location of the wound is what matters really. That is why an expert has to look with specificity at the conditions of the location. Jeremy has several things to kick himself in the ass for.  If he only fired the fatal shot maybe drawback would not have occurred. The hemorrhaging from the first shot which failed to kill her ensured drawback occurred. So the nonfatal shot bit him in the ass in a way most don't consider.

Obviously if he removed the moderator before killing her with it then he would have eliminated the problem so this is something people recognize he is mad at himself over. Clearly he also beats himself over having told Julie so much.  When you are in jail you have much time to contemplate such things.  He tries to spend his time doing other things to try to forget though.     

If there's a retrial then I'm sure the silencer/blood evidence and JM's testimony will be reevaluated!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2016, 10:23:38 PM »
If there's a retrial then I'm sure the silencer/blood evidence and JM's testimony will be reevaluated!

Vacating the verdict requires coming up with evidence that overcomes such the new evidence must be so significant that the COA views it as enabling a reasonable objective person to acquit.  There is nothing the defense could come up with that the COA would view as doing such.

They made it known that they don't buy it that Sheila would have attached the moderator then removed it and put it away so the only way to refute the moderator evidence would be if the defense could prove it wasn't used period and the rifle had her blood inside. There is no way for the defense to establish such though.

The only other way the defense could prevail would be if Julie recanted.

Nothing short of 1 of these 2 things could cause an Appeals Court to vacate the conviction.  They are the only 2 things that the COA would view as being able to cause a reasonable jury to acquit.

Offline puglove

« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2016, 10:48:48 PM »

Never in the world of pigs pudding, Holl. Re: the silencer, there's nothing left to examine, and Julie has offered to testify again. She's also said that her testimony wouldn't change. The campaign team seem to have embarrassingly scant knowledge of the case, the Bamber forum is a farce, only you have done extensive groundwork. Yet you're still tilting at windmills, clutching at straws, Sugarplum. You HAVE to question why Bamber blames the police, but doesn't dare challenge Julie. Why doesn't he hound her? Pour all the resources into negating her statements?

I think you know why.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2016, 11:17:57 PM »
Never in the world of pigs pudding, Holl. Re: the silencer, there's nothing left to examine, and Julie has offered to testify again. She's also said that her testimony wouldn't change. The campaign team seem to have embarrassingly scant knowledge of the case, the Bamber forum is a farce, only you have done extensive groundwork. Yet you're still tilting at windmills, clutching at straws, Sugarplum. You HAVE to question why Bamber blames the police, but doesn't dare challenge Julie. Why doesn't he hound her? Pour all the resources into negating her statements?

I think you know why.

I don't take any notice of anything JB says.  Whether he's innocent or guilty he will have lost sense of reality after 30 years incarceration imo.  Plus he has been misguided over the years by the likes of Mike and the dodgy lawyer Di Stefano.  I'm not sure how he would go about challenging JM?  I thought it was a criminal offence to interfere with witnesses?  Personally I would have thought the less said the better.  If I had my way this ghastly video would be removed from the OS:

http://jeremybamber.org/julie-mugford/

Those that criticise JM could do with looking at how competent JB's defence was at cross-examining her! 

Happens all the time middle-aged professional men are taken in by young woman.  One only has to look at how four 13 year old girls hoodwinked David Waddington QC at Stefan Kiszko's trial.  I don't blame the prosecution witnesses.  I blame the highly trained and qualified QC's.

Offline puglove

« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2016, 11:37:57 PM »
I don't take any notice of anything JB says.  Whether he's innocent or guilty he will have lost sense of reality after 30 years incarceration imo.  Plus he has been misguided over the years by the likes of Mike and the dodgy lawyer Di Stefano.  I'm not sure how he would go about challenging JM?  I thought it was a criminal offence to interfere with witnesses?  Personally I would have thought the less said the better.  If I had my way this ghastly video would be removed from the OS:

http://jeremybamber.org/julie-mugford/

Those that criticise JM could do with looking at how competent JB's defence was at cross-examining her! 

Happens all the time middle-aged professional men are taken in by young woman.  One only has to look at how four 13 year old girls hoodwinked David Waddington QC at Stefan Kiszko's trial.  I don't blame the prosecution witnesses.  I blame the highly trained and qualified QC's.

Okey Dokey, duck. Let's sort this all out.

Julie was  called as a witness, showed up, wasn't used. What does that tell you?

Bamber trusted Mike (dodgy little f..ker) and gave him all of his stuff. None of that stuff has helped. And has actually made Bamber look even more dodgy. Not good.

And then we've got ngb. When he got outed, the shit hit the fan. And he used "Steph" as an attack dog. What a loser. I have zero respect for him.

So?

I don't want to hurt your feelings, but...don't confuse me with someone who gives a f..k.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #174 on: January 21, 2016, 05:48:09 AM »
Putting up the risqué photo of Julie was a bit risky, Holls.  It's like a red rag to an arlosmum.  8()(((@#
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #175 on: January 21, 2016, 05:57:03 AM »

Happens all the time middle-aged professional men are taken in by young woman. 

That's true!...

[attachment deleted by admin]
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

david1819

« Reply #176 on: January 21, 2016, 11:18:13 PM »
Your claim that the testimony of the trial experts is inadequate is a laugh.  You made that up in your mind you have no ability to establish it as inadequate.     

I don't lack the ability to read trial transcripts nor are the transcripts made up in my mind.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #177 on: January 22, 2016, 03:39:29 AM »
I don't lack the ability to read trial transcripts nor are the transcripts made up in my mind.

Your mind has been made up by nonsense and things you made up as opposed to anything rational. 

Your reading skills are about as worthless as Mike's. You made up that police told COLP Sheila's body was moved, that Davidson told COLP he saw a rifle barrel with paint on it, made up an extra rifle being at the scene period, made up that Jeapes saw a rifle in the master bedroom window though she wasn't even looking in that window... the list goes on and on and on.

Big deal that Vanezis admitted his experience with gunshots was limited that in no way undermines any of the evidence submitted in court by the lab experts.  He admitted his own limitations in assessing murder or suicide from  the location of the wounds simply.

When all is said and done you live in a fantasy world.  You made a big deal on blue that Jeremy's lawyer claimed Julie didn't know anything that she could not have learned elsewhere.  Of course he would say that he is Jeremy's attorney.  Only a fool would be surprised by his claims.  He claimed many things from suggesting Sheila washed and changed to claiming she got out the moderator attached it, used it then put it away before killing herself.  the moderator.  He had neither logic nor any evidence in his favor to support any of his claims though.  Making claims is easy you do it all the time but proving them is another matter and you always fail like the defense did.

You are guided by bias not logic or facts.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 05:24:19 AM by scipio_usmc »

david1819

« Reply #178 on: January 22, 2016, 04:13:47 PM »
Your mind has been made up by nonsense and things you made up as opposed to anything rational. 
Why do you keep assuming I make things up and don't look at the evidence? Only for me to prove you wrong over and over and over again?

Your reading skills are about as worthless as Mike's. You made up that police told COLP Sheila's body was moved,
that Davidson told COLP he saw a rifle barrel with paint on it,
I did not make that up the sources are below they come from the police themselves, not from my imagination that you like to believe. 

You have the audacity to accuse me of making things up when you made up that Vanezis claim to CAL was a 'ridiculous' statement due to his rusty memory when in actual fact he made those very statements in court 29 years ago.

Big deal that Vanezis admitted his experience with gunshots was limited that in no way undermines any of the evidence submitted in court by the lab experts.  He admitted his own limitations in assessing murder or suicide from  the location of the wounds simply.

Yes that is a big deal. Relying on experts that have only read second hand accounts and never had any hands on experience on the matter. 

When all is said and done you live in a fantasy world.  You made a big deal on blue that Jeremy's lawyer claimed Julie didn't know anything that she could not have learned elsewhere.  Of course he would say that he is Jeremy's attorney.  Only a fool would be surprised by his claims. 

I live on planet Earth actually. It was not Jeremy's lawyer it was his defending barrister Rivlin QC, he told the Jury

"There is not one single thing that Mr Bamber ever told her that she could only have got from him," he said. "In all that time they were together after the dreadful incident, you could expect that she would have heard one thing that only the murderer could have told her, but she didn't."
"That Matthew (Mac-Donald) story is not only wrong in itself, but contains in it a number of details which can be proved to be untrue and which she can only have got from the police or Ann Eaton"

A member of the Queen's Counsel is not going to make up baseless nonsense on the spot. As it goes he does not live far from me I wonder if I should try and pay him a visit? would be very interesting if he would be kind enough to give me the time to chat with him.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #179 on: January 22, 2016, 05:33:28 PM »
Why do you keep assuming I make things up and don't look at the evidence? Only for me to prove you wrong over and over and over again?
I did not make that up the sources are below they come from the police themselves, not from my imagination that you like to believe. 

I don't assume I know you make things up because I actually know how to read.  What things actually state versus your mischaracterizations are never the same.

I already explained a dozen times how and why your claims are complete distortions. You chose not to rebut my points because you could not and instead just pretend I never posted any rebuttal because you would rather live in fantasyland than face reality.,

At least a dozen times here and on blue I pointed out to you that in the following Adams simply tells COLP to query other police about the state of Sheila's body:

I pointed out that COLP queried the people in question and they said the photos the crime scene police say they took before moving Sheiala's body accurately depict how her body was found by the raid team.  You choose to IGNORE the testimony of the raid team and the crime scene officers in favor of Adams who admits his memory was foggy because 6 years had passed and thus said ask the others they woudl know better than him.  Only a fool or someone out to intentionally lie would assert the above notes is absolute proof that her body was moved and that the above notes should be given to blood experts to use in assessing photos of her body.  Are you a fool or intentionally distorting?

I have also pointed out numerous times to you how you totally mischaracterized Davidson's testimony.  No where in his testimony did he claim to collect a weapon that had red paint on the barrel.  The CID6 forms he filled out were even provided to him as exhibits so he could see what he collected from the scene on Aug 7-8.  These forms are posted on blue.  He simply said he heard that blood was on the barrel of a rifle found downstairs. What rifle did he find downstairs?  He didn't find any rifle downstairs. The only rifle he collected was the murder weapon.  The only other firearm they seized was a shotgun. They took the Anschutz and a shotgun.  He didn't say anything about personally seeing a rifle downstairs let alone seeing a rifle that had red paint nor did he claim he personally took any rifle from downstairs.  You thus MADE UP the claim that he said he personally saw a rifle with red paint on it. He said no such thing he said that he HEARD that there was paint on a rifle and that is why they took paint samples.  Either 1) he heard people talking about paint on the moderator and assumed it was found on some other weapon or 2) back in 1985 he knew it was on the moderator but because this was 6 years he later he forgot and was thoroughly mixed up and could no longer remember accurately.

COLP completely discounted the notion there was some other weapon with red paint on it and recognized he was confused.

While they faced the evidence and fact he was wrong about there having been a weapon found downstairs with red paint you choose to ignore reality and pretend it was true and worse pretend he said he personally saw it though he claimed no such thing in the following:

You have the audacity to accuse me of making things up when you made up that Vanezis claim to CAL was a 'ridiculous' statement due to his rusty memory when in actual fact he made those very statements in court 29 years ago.

I didn't just accuse you I proved you made it up.  All Adams said is to query the others and when COLP did so the others said the photos were accurate.  Your claims totally fell apart under scrutiny.  Likewise your claim that Davidson said he personally saw a rifle downstairs with red paint on it fell apart under scrutiny he said he heard someone found a rifle downstairs with red paint not that he personally found or saw it.  Far from his saying he personally saw it he said he heard which amounts to hearsay. His hearsay was rejected by COLP because there is zero evidence to support it.  No one saw or collected any rifle from downstairs the only rifle at the scene was the Anschutz and that was the only rifle the family owned. They had a pellet rifle but that is not a real firearm it is CO2 activated. 

So your claims were totally untrue and either the product of extreme incompetence or intentional distortion which is the case?

As for Vanezis his claims to CAL were absurd and totally contrary to his trial testimony.  At trial he testified the insides of her hands were free of blood when she arrived at the mortuary.  Therefore his suggestion to CAL that maybe she had blood on the inside of her hands when she arrived at the mortuary but he washed such off is clearly wrong and the product of memory loss 26 years later. BUT EVEN WORSE, he told CAL maybe he meant in his autopsy report that the inside of her hands were free of blood after he washed them. That is absolutely ludicrous. What matters is whether she had blood before being washed. To say she was free of blood after being washed would be a totally ridiculous statement. I have never read a ME report that indicated any body part was clean after being washed.  They always detail the condition before being washed because that is what is relevant.  Anyone who fails to recognize such is either biased or a fool.

How dare I give the autopsy report its natural logical meaning which accords which his trial testimony. How dare I choose to accept his trial testimony which was given when things were still fresh in his mind instead of going with claims made 26 years later that conflict with his contemporaneous statements and are absurd.  But I'm funny like that I am not controlled by bias I actually want the real facts so I don't pretend extra rifles were collected from WHF when they were not and don't pretend extra rifles had been present at WHF when they were not and don't pretend that Sheila's body was moved before the initial photos taken since there is no evidence to support the claim.

In contrast people who are biased and want to pretend that Sheila had blood inside her hand choose to ignore the contemporaneous evidence and instead rely upon a ridiculous claim that maybe Vanezis meant her inside hands were free of blood after being washed. People who are biased and want to pretend that police lied about paint being on the moderator say it was on a rifle downstairs on the basis of Davidson's hearsay even though there were no other rifles at the scene and all the testimony establishes it was on the moderator. Biased people who want to pretend police moved her body before the initial photos were taken will distort anything they can to pretend there is evidence of such though there is none.  In the meantime such has nothing to do with reading the blood evidence. 

The blood was dry by the time police entered. So even if police had moved her body it has no implications at all for reading the blood evidence. The blood proves Sheila was sitting propped up against something when shot.  Had she been lying down the blood would not have leaked down her gown. After she died someone moved her causing the blood flow to change and causing a blood pool to form.  The Bible was placed in such pool of blood.

Sheila was murdered end of story

Yes that is a big deal. Relying on experts that have only read second hand accounts and never had any hands on experience on the matter.

He didn't simply have second hand accounts he had handled gunshots before simply not as many as in America.  This was given as an excuse for why he missed things she should have recognized like a problem with Sheila holding the gun at non-contact range at an odd angle to fire the first shot.  While he missed things he should not have those things he recognized can't be discounted and are still supported today including that she was seated when shot because the blood evidence proves it.  This doesn't undermine the testimony of the other experts at all.  You just don't want to believe the evidence so make up any pathetic excuse you can to justify ignorign the evidence.  That doesn't make you live on planet Earth it means you are controlled and consumed by bias and choose to live in an alternate reality.

I live on planet Earth actually. It was not Jeremy's lawyer it was his defending barrister Rivlin QC, he told the Jury

"There is not one single thing that Mr Bamber ever told her that she could only have got from him," he said. "In all that time they were together after the dreadful incident, you could expect that she would have heard one thing that only the murderer could have told her, but she didn't."
"That Matthew (Mac-Donald) story is not only wrong in itself, but contains in it a number of details which can be proved to be untrue and which she can only have got from the police or Ann Eaton"

A member of the Queen's Counsel is not going to make up baseless nonsense on the spot. As it goes he does not live far from me I wonder if I should try and pay him a visit? would be very interesting if he would be kind enough to give me the time to chat with him.

He represented Jeremy he was an advocate for Jeremy.  QC is simply a title that entitles one to charge more money and wear a special robe. It doesn't make them advocates for the crown.  Of course he tried to pretend Julie had no special knowledge because that would signify Jeremy's guilt and he was trying to get Jeremy acquitted.  Only in your delusional World is is a surprise he made the claim.

Julie could not have gotten from the extended relatives that Jeremy was plotting to kill his family and frame Sheila.  She could not have gotten from the family the notion he told her tonight is the night when they spoke around 11PM.  She could not have gotten from the family that in his call after the murders that he told her he had not gone to bed yet and the plan was going well.  The family certainly had no reason to tell her to make up a hitman story nor would she make such up. He didn't want her to know he was so heartless he personally killed the boys. The family could not have told her about the glove coming off.  The family could not have told her about the drugs or robbery. Rivlin said what he said solely to try to get the jury to downplay what Julie said because what she said was so damning.  He was Jeremy's advocate that was his job there is nothing surprising at all that he said such unless one lives in bizarro world.