Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 507138 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1185 on: April 21, 2019, 07:20:39 PM »
I don't think the how matters as much as the if and the why.

As no one appears to have gone in or out, it seems rather irrelevant. Almost as if it were staged..
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1186 on: April 21, 2019, 07:56:26 PM »
"She also refers to the day of the 1st May 2007, when she was at home alone, at approximately 22.30 she heard a child cry, and that due the tone of the crying seemed to be a young child and not a baby of two years of age or younger. Apart from the crying that continued for approximately one hour and fifteen minutes, and which got louder and more expressive, the child shouted 'Daddy, Daddy', the witness had no doubt that the noise came from the floor below. At about 23.45, an hour and fifteen minutes after the crying began, she heard the parents arrive, she did not see them, but she heard the patio doors open, she was quite worried as the crying had gone on for more than an hour and had gradually got worse." https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAMELA_FENN.htm

"TRANSLATION BY INES"
NOT a transcript of Mrs Fenn's recorded verbatim statement ... but an amateur translation of an interpreter's translation from Mrs Fenn's statement given in English and translated into Portuguese then translated back into English by Ines.  What could possibly go wrong?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1187 on: April 21, 2019, 07:57:26 PM »
I don't think the how matters as much as the if and the why.
That really wasn’t my point, as well you know.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1188 on: April 21, 2019, 08:35:17 PM »
        "TRANSLATION BY INES"
NOT a transcript of Mrs Fenn's recorded verbatim statement ... but an amateur translation of an interpreter's translation from Mrs Fenn's statement given in English and translated into Portuguese then translated back into English by Ines.  What could possibly go wrong?

2230 and 2345 is the same in English and Portuguese. That's how long she heard crying from the apartment below!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1189 on: April 21, 2019, 09:02:06 PM »
That really wasn’t my point, as well you know.

Your point, imo, was to suggest a shared sceptic belief and scoff at it. Your problem is that sceptics don't share that belief; you just believe they do.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1190 on: April 21, 2019, 09:31:46 PM »
2230 and 2345 is the same in English and Portuguese. That's how long she heard crying from the apartment below!

Mrs Fenn did not speak Portuguese.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1191 on: April 21, 2019, 09:48:08 PM »
 @)(++(* She could see the times 2230 and 2345 were correct before signing her statement.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1192 on: April 22, 2019, 02:17:38 AM »
@)(++(* She could see the times 2230 and 2345 were correct before signing her statement.
But can we be certain she stayed awake during those times?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1193 on: April 22, 2019, 05:07:43 AM »
Your point, imo, was to suggest a shared sceptic belief and scoff at it. Your problem is that sceptics don't share that belief; you just believe they do.
It WAS a shared sceptic belief, I did not claim ALL sceptics believed it but the ones I encountered on various social media back in the day were mostly pretty vocal about putting this “impossibility” forward as a reason why the abduction did not happen.  That aspect has since been dropped from the propaganda agenda.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1194 on: April 22, 2019, 08:21:37 AM »
It WAS a shared sceptic belief, I did not claim ALL sceptics believed it but the ones I encountered on various social media back in the day were mostly pretty vocal about putting this “impossibility” forward as a reason why the abduction did not happen.  That aspect has since been dropped from the propaganda agenda.

May i suggest you say 'some sceptics' if that's what you mean, then?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1195 on: April 22, 2019, 08:25:42 AM »
May i suggest you say 'some sceptics' if that's what you mean, then?
There are lots of sceptic beliefs and that is (or was) one of them.  If you have a problem with my posts I suggest you either ignore them or report them if you find them inaccurate or grammatically wanting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1196 on: April 22, 2019, 08:57:34 AM »
There are lots of sceptic beliefs and that is (or was) one of them.  If you have a problem with my posts I suggest you either ignore them or report them if you find them inaccurate or grammatically wanting.

It's your choice, but each time you assert that sceptics have shared beliefs you are stating opinion as fact and I will correct you. If we are basing our opinions on our own observations my opinion is that the only evidence of shared beliefs I've seen is on a well-known supporter cite (STM) where I've seen no disagreement whatsoever. CMOMM, on the other hand, has differences of opinion.
Result = happy posting.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1197 on: April 22, 2019, 09:08:57 AM »
Can one report a post for being inaccurate or grammatically wanting?  Is that a forum feature I have missed?
What's up, old man?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1198 on: April 22, 2019, 09:11:27 AM »
Can one report a post for being inaccurate or grammatically wanting?  Is that a forum feature I have missed?

Inaccurate in your opinion, Yes.  Grammatically Wanting, No.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1199 on: April 22, 2019, 09:21:25 AM »
Inaccurate in your opinion, Yes.  Grammatically Wanting, No.
Inaccurate?

Is that on the list of options when reporting a post?

I thought the appropriate response to an allegedly inaccurate post was to rebut it in open forum.  I will correct my post if I am shown to be inaccurate.
What's up, old man?