Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599671 times)

Offline AerialHunter

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #780 on: October 04, 2017, 04:56:30 PM »
This is possibly one of the most astute observations so far. If someone outside had a delivery letting them into the hallway might just be a reflex action, the door to the flat being the accepted barrier as another “front” door. You can almost see it happening, what other choice is there?

If Yeates had been followed home, it could have been less than a minute, and that accounts for why her phone was still in her coat pocket.

Very interesting input this, very interesting indeed.
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline [...]

« Reply #781 on: October 04, 2017, 04:59:00 PM »
Hadn't the plumber been to the Flat on the Thursday also?????

Offline [...]

« Reply #782 on: October 04, 2017, 05:00:39 PM »
I was trying to adjust a post and i got this ....

We have noticed an unusual activity from your IP ********* and blocked access to this website.

Please confirm that you are not a robot

Offline [...]

« Reply #783 on: October 04, 2017, 05:39:16 PM »
Is that the real reason that Joanna Yeates didn't stay at The Ram with her friends that evening... They said she left at 8:00pm  every friday night ... But then said it was to go and see her boyfriend, normally...

But that weekend Greg was away...

I thought it odd her work colleagues saying that.... seeing as they lived together and couldn't imagine an active person like Greg sat at home waiting for her... maybe they both normally did different things on a Friday night till 8:00pm... Greg knew them all at the Office... he worked there ....

If the door was put on a timer then Joanna Yeates would need to be home for a certain time....

Thinking about it , it is a possibility...  30 minutes to get home, but she detoured...

Didn't Greg arrive home on the Sunday Evening around 8:30pm.... Maybe that was to do with the lock timer...

I wondered why he knew the time he arrived home ...... He wouldn't forget if the lock was on a timer....!!!!

Edit....  Is this the reason that the Police concentrated on THAT building... believing someone would know that you could put the lock on a timer??? And maybe they were privvy to that info???

Double Edit... The Tesco's CCTV.... The one with the dodgy time stamp... We do not know what time Joanna Yeates went into Tesco's.. The timestamp has been fiddled with... But the original Missing posters of her last known sighting were  earlier...  Was Joanna Yeates home by 8:30pm??  did she forget about the timer??? Didn't she reply to one of the texts saying she was at home on her tod

I still think it can't have been Dr Vincent Tabak letting himself in with this timer system... They would have mentioned it at trial...(IMO)

Offline [...]

« Reply #784 on: October 04, 2017, 06:07:20 PM »

The last sighting of Joanna Yeates  originally was in "The Ram Pub".... everything else came later...

This is before it is called "Operation Braid"

Anyone who has seen her or knows of her whereabouts is asked to call the Police on 0845 456 700 or the Bristol CID on 0117 9455355

The Tesco's reciept was the first thing that was found...  But no mention of it here ....

Offline [...]

« Reply #785 on: October 04, 2017, 06:17:38 PM »
I have pointed out the red stickers on the wall in the hallway, that are at the exact same height and distance, it looks like something has been removed rather than that they are Forensic marks...

With me talking about The Access system for Joanna Yeates Flat... and AH... saying that it would be possibly seperate and a place to leave parcels etc...

Did the end of the hallway where these marks are have some kind of Braid System

BRAID
A special braid holds the roller door together at each end, preventing sideways slat travel. This means that a potential thief cannot break in through attempting to slide out slats.

This braid is fixed to both ends on the reverse of the door and the guides are brush lined. Not only do these two very important features help to prevent slats becoming scratched as they roll up and down, they also ensure smoother, quieter operation. The braid also separates one surface of the slat from another, eliminating thousands of hairline abrasions. The surface of our doors therefore stays in pristine condition.

Some other type of internal door ?? I'm not saying roller blind... But Braid Is the Operative word in this case !!!

http://www.progressive-systems.co.uk/products/roller-garage-doors/key-features.aspx

Offline [...]

« Reply #786 on: October 04, 2017, 07:04:13 PM »
From very early on in the Investigation .. They have the Forensic Officers doing Forensic work on the windows... They always say that there was no forced entry...

With there omission of This Tradesmens Access with the Intercom System Bell (BSTL) / Model: 906 plus a TR900 timer kit that would go with it...

Where the Police deliberately misleading the public that the only way to enter Joanna Yeates front door was if someone had a key.. Or she opened it for them....

Because I now believe that there is certainly another form of access to Flat 1

Offline [...]

« Reply #787 on: October 04, 2017, 08:04:09 PM »
If Joanna Yeates flat was supposed to be a time capsule... Why are there no bottles of beer in the kitchen???

I have an image of what appears to be possibly a bottle of wine you can see through the kitchen window ...

Does that bottle go with the Tattinger Reims Cork that is in the front room????

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #788 on: October 04, 2017, 10:58:13 PM »
If Joanna Yeates flat was supposed to be a time capsule... Why are there no bottles of beer in the kitchen???

I have an image of what appears to be possibly a bottle of wine you can see through the kitchen window ...

Does that bottle go with the Tattinger Reims Cork that is in the front room????

I know they said the flat was a time capsule, but how could it have been, as Greg was still living there after Joanna went missing. He came home and tidied up; also Joanna's parents were there. In addition, by the time the jury visited the flat, Greg had moved all his belongings out, the forensic team had been in, etc etc.

We cannot know what the flat looked like at the time of Joanna's disappearance.

Offline nina

« Reply #789 on: October 05, 2017, 10:55:52 AM »
I know they said the flat was a time capsule, but how could it have been, as Greg was still living there after Joanna went missing. He came home and tidied up; also Joanna's parents were there. In addition, by the time the jury visited the flat, Greg had moved all his belongings out, the forensic team had been in, etc etc.

We cannot know what the flat looked like at the time of Joanna's disappearance.

As far as I can remember Greg R spent just the one night at the flat, Mr & Mrs Yeates were in a local hotel. It is assumed that Greg R went to a friend's house to stay at.

One thing we can be sure of is that the jury didn't see what we see, a blackened bathroom and a flat not decked out for Christmas.

Offline [...]

« Reply #790 on: October 05, 2017, 11:13:55 AM »
As far as I can remember Greg R spent just the one night at the flat, Mr & Mrs Yeates were in a local hotel. It is assumed that Greg R went to a friend's house to stay at.

One thing we can be sure of is that the jury didn't see what we see, a blackened bathroom and a flat not decked out for Christmas.
How was Greg allowed to stay in the flat?  That crazy... If that was supposed to be the crime scene, then it was well and truly contaminated...

The Police reacted straight away to  Greg,s phone call apparently..... If they saw it as that serious why leave him in the flat? Did the Yeates contact anyone?

The flats supposed Christmas decor is wrong... that's obvious.. The Christmas tree with presents around it is missing for starters...

Nina how do you know Greg was allowed to stay at the flat?

Offline nina

« Reply #791 on: October 05, 2017, 11:40:24 AM »
How was Greg allowed to stay in the flat?  That crazy... If that was supposed to be the crime scene, then it was well and truly contaminated...

The Police reacted straight away to  Greg,s phone call apparently..... If they saw it as that serious why leave him in the flat? Did the Yeates contact anyone?

The flats supposed Christmas decor is wrong... that's obvious.. The Christmas tree with presents around it is missing for starters...

Nina how do you know Greg was allowed to stay at the flat?

Well put it this way, if Greg R 'phoned the police at approx. 1 am'ish, also that the parents were there, the police asking all their questions which must have taken some time. Then they knocked VT plus girlfriend awake and talked to them. They also (from rumour) knocked up the rest of the house.

You have Mrs Yeates setting off car alarms, looking for her daughter and most of the neighbourhood awake. So when I said that Greg R spent one night at the flat, it was probably about 6'ish by the time things were dying down a bit. So I suppose technically he didn't spend a night there after Joanna went missing, but he was there on his feet not sleeping.

Yes I agree that what's been posted on the web of images of Flat 1 was not what the jury saw. If it was, what was the point of them going there? Apart from a bit of police PR.

Offline nina

« Reply #792 on: October 05, 2017, 12:31:55 PM »
This is possibly one of the most astute observations so far. If someone outside had a delivery letting them into the hallway might just be a reflex action, the door to the flat being the accepted barrier as another “front” door. You can almost see it happening, what other choice is there?

If Yeates had been followed home, it could have been less than a minute, and that accounts for why her phone was still in her coat pocket.

Very interesting input this, very interesting indeed.

Gosh you couldn't even get food delivered on that night AH, it was -4 and snowing, heavily later on. Quite honestly the idea that Ikea might have been delivering, no way IMO.

Her phone might have still been in her coat pocket, but she had the time to change socks, put on the oven and tv.

Offline [...]

« Reply #793 on: October 05, 2017, 02:23:06 PM »

Yes I agree that what's been posted on the web of images of Flat 1 was not what the jury saw. If it was, what was the point of them going there? Apart from a bit of police PR.

So the fact that the Flat is staged isn't a problem???

How legally can they stage a Flat when it's supposed to be the crime scene... A powerful tool for a jury to consider the evidence that has been put before them...

Nice that you agree on some levels...

Ikea didn't deliver in December Nina I believe it was 5 weeks before she disappeared that they delivered...

The second, on 17 January, concerned the fact that two delivery men working for Ikea were to be questioned by police. Again, detectives were astonished by its publication.

TWO IKEA delivery men are set to be quizzed by cops investigating the murder
of Joanna Yeates, it was revealed yesterday.

Detectives will speak to the pair this week after discovering Jo, 25, received
a purchase from the Swedish home store the month before she was killed.

IKEA vehicles have tracking devices and it is believed data logs confirmed the
two men had been at Jo’s flat around 2.43pm on November 9.

It is understood they are to be questioned as a matter of routine and police
said there had been no further arrests.

A source said: “These two men came to the attention of police because they’d
made a delivery to Jo’s flat on November 9.

“Detectives must have found a receipt or perhaps an email on Jo’s computer
confirming the delivery. They checked the vehicle records and found that
these were the two who did the job on the day.”

Her phone records should have shown her delivery slot....

I cannot imagine Jo and Greg being off work to receive the delivery... They must have used the "Tradesman Entry" on the Access Panel... or maybe they did have a "Key Box"... The delivery times from Ikea can be anywhere from 7:00am to 6:00pm with a 4 hour time slot for truck deliveries.

I have a question....  Do you think that there might have been someone within the Police not happy with how things were going???

The Ikea delivery is not relevant at the time it is released.. We already know that they are about to arrest Dr Vincent Tabak..  So why was this story leaked ??

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/312830/joanna-ikea-pair-in-police-quiz/
https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2012/mar/16/sun-joanna-yeates

Offline nina

« Reply #794 on: October 05, 2017, 03:05:59 PM »
So the fact that the Flat is staged isn't a problem???

How legally can they stage a Flat when it's supposed to be the crime scene... A powerful tool for a jury to consider the evidence that has been put before them...

Nice that you agree on some levels...

Ikea didn't deliver in December Nina I believe it was 5 weeks before she disappeared that they delivered...

Her phone records should have shown her delivery slot....

I cannot imagine Jo and Greg being off work to receive the delivery... They must have used the "Tradesman Entry" on the Access Panel... or maybe they did have a "Key Box"... The delivery times from Ikea can be anywhere from 7:00am to 6:00pm with a 4 hour time slot for truck deliveries.

I have a question....  Do you think that there might have been someone within the Police not happy with how things were going???

The Ikea delivery is not relevant at the time it is released.. We already know that they are about to arrest Dr Vincent Tabak..  So why was this story leaked ??

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/312830/joanna-ikea-pair-in-police-quiz/
https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2012/mar/16/sun-joanna-yeates

Ah thanks for putting me right re: Ikea Nine and my apologies to AH. I had totally read/skimmed the subject.

I'm sure that a few of the police must have been feeling uneasy, after Chris Jefferies was arrested, it would have been very clear immediately that the man was eccentric looking, but not a murderer. Just MO.