Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599719 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #810 on: October 09, 2017, 11:39:49 AM »
Thanks Nine. So we actually don't know where Flat 2's front door is. Tell you what I'll ask the postman where he posts that flat's mail. Unfortunately he's off with flu at the moment but if he's around I'll probably see him Wednesday.

This would also answer your question about VT going to the main house for mail wouldn't it.

I cannot see the post box for what is supposed to be Flat 2... So he would go to the main house seeing as Joanna Yeates didn't have a working post box too....

But i appreciate you going to talk to the postman.... Thank you...

Offline nina

« Reply #811 on: October 09, 2017, 12:12:47 PM »
I cannot see the post box for what is supposed to be Flat 2... So he would go to the main house seeing as Joanna Yeates didn't have a working post box too....

But Flat 1 does/did have a working post box. I mean what would be the point of having it on the outside but blocked on the inside? All you need on the inside is nothing ..... gravity will do its work and it will all fall to the floor.

Offline nina

« Reply #812 on: October 09, 2017, 12:17:27 PM »

None of that makes sense to me. If you have to Basement Flats which are designed to be independent of the main house, why on earth would the letter boxes on both Basement Flats be blocked?

I know that Chris Jefferies was/is a bit eccentric but .......

Offline [...]

« Reply #813 on: October 09, 2017, 12:44:46 PM »
But Flat 1 does/did have a working post box. I mean what would be the point of having it on the outside but blocked on the inside? All you need on the inside is nothing ..... gravity will do its work and it will all fall to the floor.

i have attached images of Joanna Yeates door from both sides....

Did they add the door furniture ????

Spy Hole silver

Door lock Silver

Panel Silver....

Letter box Brass

Yale Brass

Door Knock Brass

So.. why have a letter box on a door that can't receive letters?????

No Letter opening...

Now here's a puzzler.... The image of the closed front door outside was in the Daily Mail on the 6th January 2011

Headlines:...
Joanna Yeates 'may have been snatched by her killer lying in wait as she went to check her post'

Detectives are looking into whether the 25-year-old's killer could have been lying in wait on the dark approach to the communal hall where the mail is kept.

So is the "Communal Hallway at the back of the building????

Also ... How would the Daily Mail know that the letter box was just for show and you couldn't get any mail through it on the 6th January 2011???

Apparently the images for inside were not see until the trial in October 2011...

The ex-tenant, who lived in the flat next to Jo's but did not want to be named, told the Mirror: 'Jo could easily have popped out to get her post that night and I told the police this theory. My wife and I used to do it all the time at all times of day or night.
'If someone was hanging around they could have grabbed her, it's very dark. Alternatively, in the time it took Jo to leave her flat to reach the communal area, a prowler could have sneaked in her unlocked flat and laid in wait.'

Now I could imagine the back of the building being dark... But NOT the Front of the building... It is always shown lit up...!!!!

So why didn't the Daily Mail question the letter box being on Joanna Yeates front door??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344610/Joanna-Yeates-snatched-killer-went-check-post.html

Offline nina

« Reply #814 on: October 09, 2017, 01:03:17 PM »
i have attached images of Joanna Yeates door from both sides....

Did they add the door furniture ????

Spy Hole silver

Door lock Silver

Panel Silver....

Letter box Brass

Yale Brass

Door Knock Brass

So.. why have a letter box on a door that can't receive letters?????

No Letter opening...

Now here's a puzzler.... The image of the closed front door outside was in the Daily Mail on the 6th January 2011

Headlines:...
Joanna Yeates 'may have been snatched by her killer lying in wait as she went to check her post'

So is the "Communal Hallway at the back of the building????

Also ... How would the Daily Mail know that the letter box was just for show and you couldn't get any mail through it on the 6th January 2011???

Apparently the images for inside were not see until the trial in October 2011...

Now I could imagine the back of the building being dark... But NOT the Front of the building... It is always shown lit up...!!!!

So why didn't the Daily Mail question the letter box being on Joanna Yeates front door??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344610/Joanna-Yeates-snatched-killer-went-check-post.html

Well how insane, unless the inside of the mail box is the same colour as the door and therefore concealed, which I don't believe, its blocked. You're right Nine and to me that's insane!! Not that you're right but the mail box.

Those pictures I've always thought were police photos given out to the press. Yes I know that there are no markers everywhere, but you can't have the press walking all over a crime scene. Mind you A & S finest did make a right pig's ear of this case so perhaps they did.

Offline nina

« Reply #815 on: October 09, 2017, 01:06:39 PM »
Isn't that a security light top left?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #816 on: October 09, 2017, 04:16:06 PM »
Thanks Nine. So we actually don't know where Flat 2's front door is. Tell you what I'll ask the postman where he posts that flat's mail. Unfortunately he's off with flu at the moment but if he's around I'll probably see him Wednesday.

This would also answer your question about VT going to the main house for mail wouldn't it.

Thanks nina----that would be helpful!

Offline [...]

« Reply #817 on: October 09, 2017, 05:04:39 PM »
Going back to CJ's Flat..... If the kitchen window is above Joanna Yeates kitchen Window... Then what is the Window above Joanna Yeates Front Door???

I believe it's the landing window for the stair case to exit the building out the back......

Image attached.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #818 on: October 09, 2017, 07:18:21 PM »
This I have read I don't know how many times... But it makes more sense now that I believe that The glass Panel Door was a shared entrance...
Mrs Liz Lowman who lives opposite CJ said this on: 13:50 Wednesday 29 December 2010

Neighbour Liz Lowman, who lives on the opposite side of the road from Miss Yeates' flat with her husband Ray, said Mr Jefferies told her the three people were coming out of a communal entrance to the mansion house.

"These people were leaving through the communal entrance," she said.

"Unfortunately, we didn't hear or see anything.

So somebody/persons, came out of A Communal Entrance.... Not Thee Communal Entrance we believe to be the front door....

Towards the Mansion House... I believe they came out of the Back Entrance towards the Main Door... that is why we had DCI Phil Jones say that CJ saw them in the drive ...

At 25:00 of The Judge Rinder Program about Joanna Yeates... DCI Phil Jones talking about CJ says..

He described seeing some people walking down the driveway.. At the relevant time we knew Joanna had returned home...

CJ says at : 23:37 of the video...

I'd been to the gym around about 9:00 o'clock in the evening, which is the time Jo herself, it is thought had returned home... And as I had parked my car and been going up the drive I'd been vaguely aware of somebody or perhaps more than one person, leaving the premises by the side path..

So I believe we just assumed CJ meant the little gate... But he didn't..(IMO)... There a little path on the same side of the house as the drive.... (Image attached)...

Liz Lowman talks of A Communal Entrance....  DCI Phil Jones talks of people coming up the drive... And CJ mentions people on the little path....

They were never on Joanna Yeates Path... The brain washing has made us think that.... He doesn't mention the little gate !!!!

CJ's second witness statement.....  I think we don't know about it, because it is where he saw these people... whether we know who they are... Where they are is just as important....  And they were on the little path at the left side of the main entrance, leading up to the Main Entrance... As described by Liz Lowman....

It isn't Dr Vincent Tabak he sees.... But some people leaving A Communal Entrance, which I believe to be at the back of the building....
If CJ had been on the stand, he would have witnessed people on the opposite side of the building....  So I would say we must rethink what we believe CJ actually said.....

If CJ is talking just after 9:00pm... Dr Vincent Tabak was in his Flat at this time... The Prosecution have him there....

So CJ was at the Gym or left the Gym around 9:00pm, (I would say at the Gym)..drove home, what time did he arrive ??  He saw people leaving up the side of the building... maybe he did see Joanna Yeates leave... he saw someone leaving!! And if it was at this time it cannot have been Dr Vincent Tabak .... (IMO)..

Question.... Why didn't the Police have CJ tell us in court that he saw people at that side of the building after he had been to the Gym... because realistically he should have seen Dr Vincent Tabak getting his car and put a dead body in it....  And if it was Dr vincent Tabak on the path... why wasn't CJ called as a witness!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4htq8y

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/murdered-joanna-left-flat-with-two-people-1-3016959

Offline [...]

« Reply #819 on: October 09, 2017, 08:51:27 PM »
How can Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat be lived in on the 10th October 2011???

The light is on in The Bay window...

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/656115498http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/656115498

I know there was the advert for his Flat in May 2011... But I cannot see how some NEW Tenant is going to let a jury in to look around their Flat....!!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #820 on: October 09, 2017, 09:02:10 PM »
From The early video of the Glass panelled Door, when the snow is all about... There is a Triangle shaped Green sticker on one of the Glass panels... By the time Dr Vincent Tabak's in court.. This sticker has been removed ...

Image 1.. With Sticker

Image 2... Removed Sticker..

What does the Green triangular sticker indicate... ?? Is it some sort of safety Sticker ??? And why remove it???

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/656385638

Offline [...]

« Reply #821 on: October 09, 2017, 10:13:34 PM »
The image I have attached is the side of Joanna Yeates Flat leading to the back of the building... The image is taken after it has snowed...

The lack of Foot prints coming from the back of the building where Dr Vincent Tabak is supposed to live surprises me... He and Tanja apparently used that route as their exit from their Flat...

The only foot prints I can see... Are ones leading from Joanna Yeates Flat to the back of the building and None coming the other way...

Now we have Police and The Yeates using that route to see Dr vincent Tabak and Tanja... We also have Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak apparently using that route... But there is a distinct lack of Footprints coming from what is supposed to be Flat 2 for that to be the case ....(IMO).. of course ...

Image attached....

Offline [...]

« Reply #822 on: October 10, 2017, 11:33:33 AM »
From The early video of the Glass panelled Door, when the snow is all about... There is a Triangle shaped Green sticker on one of the Glass panels... By the time Dr Vincent Tabak's in court.. This sticker has been removed ...

Image 1.. With Sticker

Image 2... Removed Sticker..

What does the Green triangular sticker indicate... ?? Is it some sort of Safety Sticker ??? And why remove it???

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/656385638

I have just had a thought about the possibility of what that sticker denotes... It was whilst looking at another clip that it gave me an idea...

Is the sticker for the Police??? Is it to say "DO NOT ENTER" ??

Is it some type of Hazzard Sticker??

Because there is No need for this sticker to be removed from the door, unless it was something Police related..

Therefore supporting my theory that Dr Vincent Tabak didn't live in the Basement Flat...  And as I have come to suspect that the "ground Floor was Joanna Yeates Flat....

Forensic Testing was being carried out extremely early in the basement Flat...  I have posted about them Forensically Testing The Bay window at the front of the building, and that being the basement, around the 23rd December 2010.. This is well before Dr Vincent Tabak is a suspect... And before any DNA is taken or his interview in Holland...

I believe it is possible that the sticker denotes Forensic work taking Place in that area...And possibly that room as I do not believe the window opens as it has bars across it.....

Does this Sticker denote something Toxic??

The Sticker could even be diamond shaped it's not a clear image....!

Offline nina

« Reply #823 on: October 10, 2017, 01:24:16 PM »

I have just had a thought about the possibility of what that sticker denotes... It was whilst looking at another clip that it gave me an idea...

Is the sticker for the Police??? Is it to say "DO NOT ENTER" ??

Is it some type of Hazzard Sticker??

Because there is No need for this sticker to be removed from the door, unless it was something Police related..

Therefore supporting my theory that Dr Vincent Tabak didn't live in the Basement Flat...  And as I have come to suspect that the "ground Floor was Joanna Yeates Flat....

Forensic Testing was being carried out extremely early in the basement Flat...  I have posted about them Forensically Testing The Bay window at the front of the building, and that being the basement, around the 23rd December 2010.. This is well before Dr Vincent Tabak is a suspect... And before any DNA is taken or his interview in Holland...

I believe it is possible that the sticker denotes Forensic work taking Place in that area...And possibly that room as I do not believe the window opens as it has bars across it.....

Does this Sticker denote something Toxic??

The Sticker could even be diamond shaped it's not a clear image....!

No I'm sorry Nine, you just cannot alter the layout of the Basement Flats to suit your theory.

There were two separate flats in the Basement.

Offline [...]

« Reply #824 on: October 10, 2017, 01:27:26 PM »
I'm sticking with The Door,.... And The Lost Honour of CJ...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8239.msg426209#msg426209

We have always been lead to believe that Flat 2's layout is like we have seen in the papers, with the blocked door way.. and the room shapes and sizes of Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat we see windows and openings...
We have our view based on these layouts...

With the advent of the Docu-drama we have an opportunity to gleen what is inside Dr Vincent Tabak's hallway...

And it is easy to see that the layout and the hallway don't match....

In the layout the entrance hall has no openings along it's length , apart from the doorways...

I have attached an image of the guy playing Dr Vincent Tabak opening the door to CJ... we can see that there is an arched opening to the left part way down the hallway...

This is not shown on the layout...   So is the small bedroom to the left of the door some type of communal room???