Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599692 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #825 on: October 10, 2017, 01:28:38 PM »
No I'm sorry Nine, you just cannot alter the layout of the Basement Flats to suit your theory.

There were two separate flats in the Basement.

You seem to know this for certain Nina.... Is there a connection between upstairs and the basements via a stairway???

Offline [...]

« Reply #826 on: October 10, 2017, 01:32:52 PM »
No I'm sorry Nine, you just cannot alter the layout of the Basement Flats to suit your theory.

There were two separate flats in the Basement.

If they are two seperate Flats.. did Dr Vincent Tabak actually live in The basement Flat???

If that is Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat... why are the "Police doing Forensics on The Bay Window at the front of his Flat on the 23rd December 2010.. before he is even a suspect...  Did they have a warrant to carry out these forensic test on Dr Vincent Tabak's Bay Window ???

Again Nina... How do you know that between 17th December 2010 and 29th December 2010 that there were 2 basement flats at 44, Canygne road that were occupied by Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson... And Joanna Yeates and Greg Reardon??

Were there 2 Flats between those dates in the basement Nina... and were those 4 people the occupiers ???

I'd like to stress that I wouldn't have to try and work this out if everyone had been honest in the first place.....!!!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #827 on: October 10, 2017, 01:46:18 PM »
Nina... Do you not think that this case does not add up at all??? 

The lack of Defending William Clegg did for his Client?? 

The lack of Forensics after spending weeks in that building...

The lack of evidence supporting Dr vincent Tabak's guilt..

The Police changing the length of time Joanna yeates was on Longwood Lane ...

The use of 7 Fire Appliances..

Nurse Ruth Booth-Pearson, not appearing in court in person as is expected as part of a Custody Nurse's duties...

20 statements read out in court as witness statements ...

No CJ who saw people leave the building as DCI phil Jones states in the Judge Rinder program

No Tanja Morson who lived with Dr Vincent Tabak

No time stamps on the CCTV..

I could go on but we have "The Hundred Question.. topic for that ...

Nina... Do you believe that Dr Vincent Tabak is guilty????

Offline nina

« Reply #828 on: October 10, 2017, 01:52:55 PM »
If they are two seperate Flats.. did Dr Vincent Tabak actually live in The basement Flat???

If that is Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat... why are the "Police doing Forensics on The Bay Window at the front of his Flat on the 23rd December 2010.. before he is even a suspect...  Did they have a warrant to carry out these forensic test on Dr Vincent Tabak's Bay Window ???

Again Nina... How do you know that between 17th December 2010 and 29th December 2010 that there were 2 basement flats at 44, Canygne road that were occupied by Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson... And Joanna Yeates and Greg Reardon??

Were there 2 Flats between those dates in the basement Nina... and were those 4 people the occupiers ???

I'd like to stress that I wouldn't have to try and work this out if everyone had been honest in the first place.....!!!!

Yes ...... to both questions.

Offline [...]

« Reply #829 on: October 10, 2017, 01:54:48 PM »
There is more than 2 questions there Nina ... Yes to them having a warrant for Dr Vincent Tabak's Bay Window ??

Offline [...]

« Reply #830 on: October 10, 2017, 01:58:52 PM »
This is me...

And I go around and around and around .....   8)><(

Offline nina

« Reply #831 on: October 10, 2017, 02:03:34 PM »
There is more than 2 questions there Nina ... Yes to them having a warrant for Dr Vincent Tabak's Bay Window ??

Would they need warrants for separate parts of the building? I'm assuming that they couldn't get a warrant for just 44 Canynge Rd, but would need to get one for each Flat. Then they wouldn't need to state a bay window on one warrant, or am I missing something ...... again?

Offline nina

« Reply #832 on: October 10, 2017, 02:05:45 PM »
This is me...

And I go around and around and around .....   8)><(

Oddly enough Nine, for the last few days I've had the child's rhyme floating around in my head ......

Round and round in circles we go
Where we end up no one knows

Apart from we are on the same page here Nine!!

Offline nina

« Reply #833 on: October 10, 2017, 02:09:42 PM »
You seem to know this for certain Nina.... Is there a connection between upstairs and the basements via a stairway???

This I can't answer Nine, because I have never been inside no.44, but I will ask the postman.
Police or posties know all!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #834 on: October 10, 2017, 02:26:34 PM »
Oddly enough Nine, for the last few days I've had the child's rhyme floating around in my head ......

Round and round in circles we go
Where we end up no one knows

Apart from we are on the same page here Nine!!

Yes Nina... page 56

Offline nina

« Reply #835 on: October 10, 2017, 03:03:18 PM »

Offline [...]

« Reply #836 on: October 10, 2017, 07:18:01 PM »
Some questions a user on webslueths had: dated... 01-13-2011 12:47 PM (I myself am not a member)

Nausicaa said:( From webslueths...

1. Why did the police come out so swiftly to a missing person call on Sunday night ? Did the call by any chance tie in with some other fact they were already aware of ?

2. Why have the police expressed absolute certainty that Joanna arrived safely home on Friday night ?

3. What were the details about the flat which enabled Mr and Mrs Yeates to conclude, in about half an hour, that Joanna had been abducted, but which Mrs Yeates specifically states that the police have asked her not to reveal ? (We know about the presence of Joanna’s coat, footwear, phone, purse, key, but Mrs Yeates implies that there was something which she and her husband saw but which the public do not yet know and the police prefer them not to know.)

4. Given that the Yeates parents were already convinced that Joanna had been abducted, why did the police go further and warn them to be “prepared for the worst” ? Why was everyone speaking of Joanna in the past tense before the discovery of the body ? (Abduction without murder does exist.)

5. Why was the police warning to other Bristol women to take care rather late and rather soft ? Had the police some grounds for thinking that this was a one-off, or that the culprit would not be willing or able to strike again at present ?

6. Why did the police arrest CJ as suspect of murder ? Is the fact of having apparently softened his story of what he saw on Friday night sufficient explanation or was there something else ?

7. Why did the police reveal from the start the existence of the CCTV footage, the till receipt, the mystery of the missing pizza, etc., but not the missing sock ?

8. The police yesterday announced that a member of the public had handed in an important piece of evidence and the forensic team thereupon returned to 44 Canynge Road. What might it have been ?

9. Why did the police take away the front door of the flat for forensic examination elsewhere, but not the internal doors ?

10. Is there a reason why the police have created an artificial memorial site some fifty yards away from where the body was in fact discovered ?

11. Is it possible that some single fact provides the answer to several of the questions on this list ?

Question (10) I have said that the site was moved and the pictures with the wall are taken from too different area's

Question (8): We know that something was handed in and it was of significance... But I didn't realise it prompted them to return to Canygne Road..

So what was handed in ????

Edit..... Here's a possible answer from the same site to Question 3.... The reason they believe she hadn't been at the Flat since Friday... or that she was abducted on the Friday, was because she was on The Pill.. and hadn't taken, Saturday and Sundays Pill...

That's a possibility... But it doesn't explain why her parents thought she was abducted.. But would give us a date for her disappearance ....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?125150-UK-Joanna-Yeates-25-Clifton-Bristol-17-Dec-2010-5/page8

Offline [...]

« Reply #837 on: October 10, 2017, 08:09:29 PM »
Here's another question...

Why isn't there any Cat Hair anywhere in the flat??  Bernard would leave plenty of his own DNA all over the place, so why didn't they find any in the Flat...

And why didn't Dr Vincent Tabak pick up any Cat hair on his own clothing or transfer any Cat Hair Into his house or into his car???

There is no mention of Cat hair anywhere in this Investigation and that would have been on the sock of Joanna Yeates and between both Flats...

We manage to get an apparent Coat Fibre of  Dr Vincent Tabak's Coat.. yet we are sadly lacking Big Bernards contribution to this Crime Scene!!!

Dr Vincent Tabak never mentions Bernard.... You would have thought he'd have been busy hoovering and then cleaning his clothes to make sure that Bernard hadn't left any traces anywhere..

Remember all of the rooms that Dr Vincent Tabak went into just in his own Flat... You would have thought if he was so Forensically minded and was concerned enough to take the Pizza and The sock... turn off the Oven and the TV... He'd of been feverishly cleaning his own Flat... But we do not here anything about that... And nothing of Bernard is found in his Flat.... Or anyone else's by the looks of the Forensics... DCI Phil Jones never mentions Bernard The Cat... and his transfer...

Edit.... The Black Couch should have remnants of Bernard all over it...!!!

Just another note... As Bernard was such a young Cat .. where are the Cat toys and Scratching post????

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #838 on: October 11, 2017, 07:51:47 AM »
Yes ...... to both questions.

www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?125150-UK-Joanna-Yeates-25-Clifton-bristol-17-Dec-2010-5/page41

On these pages, a man called Lawrence, who cleaned the windows at number 44, is said to be fairly sure that both basement flats had their own entrance, and were independent of the main house.

It is quite possible, IMO, that the residents of the basement flats did have to collect their post from elsewhere in the house, of course.

The Websleuths pages here, written before VT was arrested, make interesting reading. Once VT was arrested and charged, people seem to have stopped asking the kind of pertinent questions being asked on these pages----IMO.

Offline [...]

« Reply #839 on: October 11, 2017, 08:00:50 AM »

www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?125150-UK-Joanna-Yeates-25-Clifton-bristol-17-Dec-2010-5/page41

On these pages, a man called Lawrence, who cleaned the windows at number 44, is said to be fairly sure that both basement flats had their own entrance, and were independent of the main house.

It is quite possible, IMO, that the residents of the basement flats did have to collect their post from elsewhere in the house, of course.

The Websleuths pages here, written before VT was arrested, make interesting reading. Once VT was arrested and charged, people seem to have stopped asking the kind of pertinent questions being asked on these pages----IMO.

Thanks mrswah... Yes most people stopped looking once they made an arrest, and never questioned anything after the trial... There were so many unanswered questions and so many people missing from this trial...

I did notice that the facebook page has been removed.. 

How can you be independent if you can't receive your own mail??  Unless that Access Panel has got something to do with how the post gets delivered to the basement Flats.... There must be more to the Access Panel, it has to have a trades mans entrance on it...

They didn't remove it for nothing... They were trying to hide it... (IMO)..