Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599719 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #885 on: October 19, 2017, 03:46:45 PM »
Nine, your research is frighteningly thorough!!
Unfortunately your posts are so long ...

So #880:

The reason they went to the next door flat was to probably make sure that Joanna wasn't visiting and relaxing next door with her neighbours.

The police did start door to door straight away. Well not within three hours but the next morning, quite early.

Sorry recovering from a local bug and still not feeling well, so I will leave my answers to post 880 as the above.

Nina... Have I made an error somewhere on that post??? You have got me think now ????

Offline nina

« Reply #886 on: October 19, 2017, 04:01:30 PM »
Nina... Have I made an error somewhere on that post??? You have got me think now ????

I don't know which part of your post you're referring to Nine.

Offline [...]

« Reply #888 on: October 20, 2017, 07:04:26 AM »
The Pizza..

Det Chief Ins Gareth Bevan, from Avon and Somerset Police, said: "We believe Jo reached her home address shortly after 8.30pm on Friday evening."From CCTV, we know she bought a pizza at Tesco Express in Clifton Village and there is no evidence of the pizza, the wrappings or the box in the flat.

I never really looked at this statement before, I've seen it so many times.. 

When we came to trial, Dr Vincent Tabak apparently had Pizza for his tea and also Greg Reardon had Pizza when he returned from Sheffield...

Mr Reardon said he had eaten a pizza from the freezer for his dinner and drank the open
bottle of cider he had found in the flat when he got home.

The Oven was on Dr Vincent Tabak apparently switched it off, so I assume the Pizza was out of the box, I only say this because DCI Gareth Bevan talks about the Pizza as 3 seperate articles.. The Pizza, it's wrappings or the box...

Mr Reardon noticed two broken pieces of plastic on a green pedestal in the hallway, with a pair of Jo's briefs on top.
He told the court that this was not the normal place they would be kept. The bin had not had any extra rubbish put into it since he left on December 17 and he spotted Jo's work bag on the dining room table. In it, he found her keys and wallet.

This is why I'm confused... No sign of this Pizza what so ever..  Now I'll explain why the confusion... If Dr Vincent Tabak took the Pizza away plus the wrappings and the box, did the Police check the contents of Joanna Yeates Kitchen bin????
Did they check the contents of Dr Vincent Tabak's bin?? Did they test the contents of Dr Vincent Tabak's bin??

Greg had a Pizza when he got home, and finished the cider... He must have put the wrappings and box in the kitchen bin... So did the Police take the contents of Joanna Yeates kitchen bin away to test what ever was in there...

When they went around to Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat did they look in his bin?? or did they look in the outside bins??

Even though we know Greg had a Pizza, how would they know that the wrappings from Greg's Pizza was any different from the wrappings of Joanna Yeates Pizza....

Greg tells us in court that the bin didn't have any extra rubbish put in it since the 17th December 2010, does that mean the bin was full or empty?? If it was full then it must have stunk to high heaven... So did Greg Reardon empty the bin??

If he meant it was empty.. then the wrappings and box from his Pizza, must have been in the bin when the Police arrived on Monday 20th December 2010...

So did the Police test the rubbish in the bin after Greg had put his Pizza wrappings in it or not.. Because I cannot tell how they would be able to know one wrapping from another...

They never mention testing Joanna Yeates bin contents so I just wondered...

Did Greg empty the bin...we know he tidied up so did he empty the bin???  Did the Police test the contents of Joanna Yeates bin?? As well as Dr Vincent Tabak's bin?? And the other residents bins??

Did they take away the contents of the outside bins.... Because there should have been at least 2 pizza wrappings and boxes in those Bins to test as Greg and Dr Vincent Tabak both had Pizza that weekend... maybe someone else in the house had pizza too..

Was all this talk of Pizza just a smoke screen??? Because it makes No sense to me ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050063/Vincent-Tabak-strangled-Jo-Yeates-20-seconds-stifle-scream-arm-her.html#ixzz4w1Q0f3Yf

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-joanna-yeates-pizza-may-hold-793506

Offline [...]

« Reply #889 on: October 20, 2017, 07:37:17 AM »
Where's The Microwave in The kitchen of Joanna Yeates???  Why have the Police removed this Microwave?

'I noticed an open bottle of cider on the right by the microwave.
'It was a bad habit of Jo to open drinks and leave them. I came in and I was slightly annoyed. It looked like she had done it again and left a bottle of cider. I consumed it.'

Dr Vincent Tabak turns off the oven... He doesn't mention the Microwave??? Why wasn't the Microwave tested for finger prints??

Joanna Yeates could have defrosted her Pizza in the Microwave oven... Even cooked it in The Microwave oven... Dr Vincent Tabak's finger prints could have been on it??

But he never mentions this Micro wave, and to be honest it's the first i have heard of it....

If the Microwave had nothing to do with Dr Vincent Tabak.. why isn't it in the photographs of Joanna Yeates kitchen???

Where on the right are there plugs??? There are some near the sink, but I personally wouldn't plug it in near there.... maybe there's more plugs near that big tall cupboard that I think the Fridge is in....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050063/Vincent-Tabak-strangled-Jo-Yeates-20-seconds-stifle-scream-arm-her.html#ixzz4w1kTOZIz

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #890 on: October 20, 2017, 10:27:56 AM »
Joanna Yeates Bag

We never see the bag that she takes money out of when she is in Bargain Booze, and we know that she had more than her rucksack with her and the plastic bags....

He told the court that this was not the normal place they would be kept. The bin had not had any extra rubbish put into it since he left on December 17 and he spotted Jo's work bag on the dining room table. In it, he found her keys and wallet.

So Joanna Yeates had a work bag... That would male sense.. most woman don't want to take their favourie bag to work... Notice it doesn't say Rucksack.... So where is this work bag???

This is weird.

Later he found the amethyst earrings Yeates had been wearing the previous week. One was on the bedroom floor, the other under the duvet. She normally put them on a bedside table when she took them off, he said.

Shouldn't that be the Amethyst Earrings she was wearing that night??? And not previous week...

What day is Greg Reardon supposed to have found them...??? 

Ok, I'm following it now.. It was the Monday Morning he found them... That's correct because it was when Mr and Mrs Yeates had arrived at the flat and Mr Yeates said he found one of her earrings under a pile of clothes ... Because Greg and he were searching for any sign of Joanna Yeates...

back to the bag... This next quote is from 2012

“I went through her rucksack, that was packed full and sitting on the table,
and found her glasses, purse and keys.

What else was in that rucksack?? For it to be packed full,  A sweater, keys, glasses, purse...

Was there something in the rucksack that connected the killer to Joanna Yeates ?? Was anything in the Rucksack to connect Dr Vincent Tabak to it???

“I had a certain level of anxiety as I had not been in contact with her all
weekend.

I thought he had tried to ring ?? text etc?? That sounds weird... maybe I am reading it wrong...

The talk of the bag/ work bag// rucksack... Why wasn't this Rucksack brought to trial as Evidence??
Or even her Work Bag....

If Joanna Yeates Flat keys are in this bag, then Dr Vincent Tabak would have had to put them there after he locked the door, because there are more than one lock on Joanna Yeates front door... There are about 3 keys on the key ring for the door... There should have been a Car key attached also....

Were her keys checked for Finger Prints????

Greg would have realised something was amiss if all the locks were not locked when he got home, nut he doesn't mention the locks.. Why didn't the Police bring this Rucksack to trial????

The one tangible thing we have all seen and it didn't arrive at trial??  Why Not???

Where was the "Physical Evidence" in this trial... All the materials they removed fro that Flat until it was stripped bare, and NOT ONE piece of it came to trial.....

Joanna Yeates coat??? Now that would have got a sympathy vote from the jury.. But I do Not remember that ever coming to trial either....

Was The Sock ever held up in trial as Evidence??? did it have an exhibit number???  I don't ever remember that being said... In fact like I have always said... we have a man sat there telling us a story... Without any Evidence...

This is barking...!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050063/Vincent-Tabak-strangled-Jo-Yeates-20-seconds-stifle-scream-arm-her.html#ixzz4w2KXL557

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050063/Vincent-Tabak-strangled-Jo-Yeates-20-seconds-stifle-scream-arm-her.html#ixzz4w2KXL557

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/oct/17/vincent-tabak-held-jo-yeates-throat

Offline [...]

« Reply #891 on: October 20, 2017, 05:56:22 PM »
This Post.... http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg426792#msg426792

I wanted originally to see If I could see any Christmas lights, But I don't know if they had them outside the University... .

But The Car turns down to Park Street... Shouldn't there be a reflection of the Christmas lights in The Wind Screen of the Silver Car as it turns on to Park Street as there are lamp post at the top of that road??

Now I do know Park street always has Christmas Lights......

So why can I not see the Christmas lights in the reflection of The Silver car coming on to Park Street???

There should be Snow also.. which bugs me... because there isn't...

What is the real date of this footage of this silver car on Park Street???

https://www.musicjinni.com/8CB3OdnwMQq/Joanna-Yeates-Trial-Vincent-Tabak-Found-Guilty-Of-Murder.html

Silver Car going down Park Street... The timing on this clip is at: 1:54

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #892 on: October 21, 2017, 12:04:36 AM »
I want to go back to Dr Vincent Tabak moving Joanna Yeates body on his own....

He had to carry her to her bedroom.
He had to put her on her bed..
He had to carry her out of her bedroom
He had to carry her down the hall
He had to carry her down the side of the house
He had to carry her across the back of the house
He had to carry her to the spare room
He had to carry her to his car
He had 2 attempts at putting her in the boot
He had to lift her out of the boot
He had to try and lift her over the wall....

All these actions without any drag marks...   How is that possible...

I've just been watching about Gemma McCluskie, an Eastenders actress who was Murdered by her brother, he dismembers her and puts just her torso in a suitcase...

There is CCTV footage of him struggling to lift this suitcase with just a Torso in..... He drags this suitcase to the boot of a taxi and then heaves the suitcase into the boot.. When he gets to the canal... he drags the suitcase along the towpath... Because it is obviously too heavy to lift.... 

So how did Dr Vincent Tabak manage on his own to carry Joanna Yeates, so many times in such a short time??
I believe it's impossible for him to do it....

If we have this actresses brother struggling with just a torso.. Then how did Dr Vincent Tabak manage to carry Joanna Yeates without any signs of her being dragged ????

Why did the jury believe that he could manage to carry her ???

It would take two people to carry Joanna Yeates to dispose of her... And there was never any signs that Dr vincent Tabak had an accomplice....

So what happened??? He suddenly became ten men???

It's ridiculous to think that he could carry her in such a way as to get DNA on the back of her jeans knee...

I've said many times before ...someone needs to do an experiment and see if it is even possible to carry such a dead weight on ones own.... Because I do not believe it is .....

And I do not believe that Dr Vincent Tabak killed Joanna Yeates .... !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im2cK_55uYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoU5gYGDS2A

Offline [...]

« Reply #893 on: October 21, 2017, 08:50:57 AM »
From this small clip which shows the exterior of The Ram Pub and Park Streets Christmas Lights which go to the top of the street..

The Ram Pub itself has Christmas Lights in the window, which I then realised I hadn't seen any Christmas decorations or lights on The CCTV Footage of Joanna Yeates in The Ram Pub.. But I do not know The extent of their decorations...

The Other observation, was The 'A" Board out side The Ram Pub, which states that there is Live music there every Friday and Saturday Night... There is even a Joanna Yeates Missing poster on this Board

If Joanna Yeates was so bored, why didn't she stay in The Ram Pub on the Friday Night and enjoy the live music that happened there ?

The Musicians Play in The Bar, I have found an image on trip advisor of a band playing and you can clearly see the window at the front of the bar..

When Joanna Yeates leaves the Ram pub on the CCTV, she walks past the bar which is on the left hand side and a group of men leaning against the wall... With No Decorations near them...

I have said I do not know how The Christmas Decor in The Ram Pub was like on that Christmas, but they did have lights in the window. There are no reflections of twinkling Christmas lights anywhere on the CCTV footage of Joanna Yeates inside The Ram Pub...I would have thought there would have been more evidence of that being at Christmas Time and it being visible inside The Ram.

The only evidence that it is Christmas.. Is a man you can see in The right hand corner wearing a paper hat... With  these CCTV video's showing signs of being tampered with it wouldn't surprise me if The Ram one hadn't been tampered with also...

So where is evidence of Christmas?? None really... Is the CCTV of Joanna Yeates in The Ram on the 17th December 2010.. ??

How could Joanna Yeates have complained to Rebecca Scott that she was bored if she had stayed a little longer for The Live Music whilst Greg's away She would have had an evening of entertainment right there.... There is nothing stopping her staying and having a good evening in The Ram pub with her work Colleagues... (imo) But she leaves at her regular time of 8:00pm... Which strikes me as odd...

I accidentley ended up in Culver House in Bristol when trying to look around Park Street on Google Street View... I must have landed in The middle of a Virtual tour type of thing...

Anyhow.. Where I landed was of Interest, which happened to be The Laundry Room...  Now I do not know if people can get access to this laundry room, or as Joanna Yeates having been a student could get access I do not know ... But it made me wonder if it was possible that Joanna Yeates could have got her laundry from there... As there is no evidence of a washing machine in the Flat.... I thought if this was possible maybe she drops her laundry off has a drink and then picks it up...

I just wondered if her Rucksack actually had laundry in it????  Because it brought me back to Greg saying he found knickers in The hallway of Flat 1.... And if someone had rummaged through Joanna Yeates Rucksack and laundry was actually in there.. Then that could explain why the knickers where in The Hallway.... Someone may have pulled them out whilst looking for keys??

Dr Vincent Tabak never mentions any Knickers in The Hallway... I would have thought he would have , if he rummaged for the keys....

But as I say... I don't know If Joanna Yeates could have got access to the Launderette on Park Street.. But I thought I would share just incase it was relevant...

I did find that there is a Laundrette near Richmond Hill which from the review I have found in 2009 opened until 10:00pm at night.. Could Joanna Yeates have been to a launderette?? And that was what was in her Rucksack?? Her Smalls??

Couldn't find anything about Park launderette when I found myself in need of one recently, so may as well add my thoughts bog standard launderette near the triangle with 6 'small' (standard size) washing machines, a couple of medium ones and a large one for duvets etc. Prices are £2.60 for the small machines, £4 for medium and £5 for large. There are also several dryers. All coin operated so bring plenty of change. A standard 'small' wash takes about 25 mins with the others taking approx 35mins.
Sadly the last time I went the trashy magazines had gone so you might also want to bring some reading material! Open til 10pm with the last wash at 9pm.

I don't know how many more Laundrettes there are on Joanna Yeates Journey home... But is that what Joanna Yeates regularly did on a Friday night... A little bit of washing on her way home ????

One last thing... Why do we not see Joanna Yeates on The street outside The Ram Pub as there is a CCTV Camera right outside???

Edit.... I just remembered that Greg had said that her rucksack was stuffed full.... Was is stuffed full of "Washing"??????

I went through her rucksack, that was packed full and sitting on the table,
and found her glasses, purse and keys.

The images of Joanna Yeates carrying this Rucksack, it doesn't look packed full to me... Didn't her Rucksack originally contain her stripy Jumper ?? What were in the contents of Joanna Yeates Rucksack????

Double Edit... Didn't one of Joanna Yeates friends say that she always left The Ram pub on a friday Night at 8:00pm to go home to Greg...  I always found that statement odd.. But If Joanna Yeates always went to the Ram Pub on a Friday Night.. Did  she get a service wash done , have a drink and pick up her washing on her way home???? Or did she sit in the laundrette herself.. And that was why Greg went home ever Friday Night instead of joining her for a drink with colleagues... He probably wouldn't have fancied, sitting in a launderette for ages twiddling his thumbs.....(imo) just a thought....

I did notice that Joanna Yeates never puts any of her shopping into her Rucksack, that she gets from any of the shops... She always carries extra bags... And it would make sense if her Rucksack contained her washing.....

Is this where Joanna Yeates rings Rebecca Scott from... ??? A launderette??

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/vincent-tabak-trial-continues-lib-bristol-ext-night-news-footage/656407720

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxJwSkKu4IY

https://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/park-laundrette-bristol

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/968556/jo-yeates-boyfriend-tells-of-heartbreak-at-christmas/

Offline [...]

« Reply #894 on: October 21, 2017, 09:55:18 AM »
Not to make the above post any longer...

If Joanna Yeates did her washing on her way home... Did she arrive home later????  We have always had the CCTV footage of her journey home... But until now I had not even thought about her doing her Laundry...

The image of what is supposed to be her outside the Hophouse pub, could quite frankly be anyone in a white coat..

So did Joanna Yeates Journey home take a lot longer than we first thought to reach home... Because i believe it is very possible that she could have done some Laundry on her way home... Making the time she arrived back at Canygne Road later than we first were lead to believe????

Edit.... I did wonder if this was where Joanna Yeates text and rang everybody, from the laundrette, which would make perfect sense , because she would be waiting for her washing to finish and would be Bored... Just a thought!!!!

Double Edit

Joanna Yeates was first said to be last seen at 8:30pm I took it that she was in Tesco's... But the Time Stamp on there says different... But we can tell that it has been interfered with....

Now originally Rebecca Scott said that she spoke to Joanna Yeates for 15 minutes on her way home... And the call was at 8:30pm....

Now if Joanna Yeates had left Tesco's earlier then, it would make sense that Joanna Yeates rang Rebecca Scott at 8:30pm and they spoke for the 15 minutes Rebecca Scott originally said....

Was Joanna Yeates going to the launderette when she was chatting to Rebecca Scott....??

Because there is 'NO EVIDENCE" of this 15 Minute phone call in the CCTV Footage of Joanna Yeates in Tesco's... as we see the time stamp  running when this phone call should be taking place !!!!!

So not to repeat myself.. But I will...

Was Joanna Yeates sat in a Launderette texting and talking on the phone to pass the time whist waiting for her washing??? That indeed would explain the boredom!! (imo)

Offline [...]

« Reply #895 on: October 21, 2017, 10:56:27 AM »
Just another little thought... Is the reason Joanna Yeates journey goes back and forth because , she had been checking her washing in the launderette??

Because it never made sense to me before that she didn't follow a straight route home... But maybe I have stumbled upon the answer!!

Offline nina

« Reply #896 on: October 21, 2017, 11:34:36 AM »
Using your diagram on post #848 Nine.

I spoke to the postman the other week. Here's what he said about no.44.

Yes ALL mail is delivered to upstairs, the main front door.

Yes the letter boxes aren't real.

There is no communal space in the basements. There is the front door for Flat 1 at the side of the building and the front door for Flat 2 is round the back.

This matches with your post and diagram of the basements.

Apparently two reasons for the mail boxes not working:

Students urinating through the boxes.

Eccentricity.

Quite a lot of house are blocked like no.44. All these years and I never realized!

Offline nina

« Reply #897 on: October 21, 2017, 11:40:09 AM »
Just another little thought... Is the reason Joanna Yeates journey goes back and forth because , she had been checking her washing in the launderette??

Because it never made sense to me before that she didn't follow a straight route home... But maybe I have stumbled upon the answer!!

Sorry to burst this bubble Nine, but there are no laundrettes from Park St to Canynge Rd, in fact I'm hard pressed to think of anywhere in Bristol that has a laundrette. I don't know all of Bristol though.

Offline [...]

« Reply #898 on: October 21, 2017, 11:47:52 AM »
Sorry to burst this bubble Nine, but there are no laundrettes from Park St to Canynge Rd, in fact I'm hard pressed to think of anywhere in Bristol that has a laundrette. I don't know all of Bristol though.

You haven't burst my bubble Nina... It's an idea....

Maybe you have a washing machine at home Nina and you are not in need for a laundrette...

There Is a laundrette on Park Place... images attached...  And a map of the distance... From Park Street..
Also here is a list of Laundrettes in Bristol....

https://www.yell.com/s/launderettes-clifton-bristol.html

I have also attached a map from Park Place to Canygne Road...

Offline nina

« Reply #899 on: October 21, 2017, 11:58:01 AM »
Well I stand corrected Nine.

I can't imagine anyone taking dirty washing to work for the day and doing it on the way back home though.

If she and Greg could afford the rent in Canynge Rd they would have had a washing machine. Have you seen one in any of the images, I just can't remember.

I do feel we are all going off piste again, laundrettes!!