Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599685 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1035 on: October 24, 2017, 06:29:12 PM »
I too know exactly what it's about. I saw the 'photos!

These posts I have done have been testing... And my brain isn't as sharp as it once was... But as time goes on I know I will eventually get there in the end!!!!

I just needed to get all my Ducks in a Row...  little b....rs kept flying off!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1036 on: October 24, 2017, 06:32:09 PM »
I too know exactly what it's about. I saw the 'photos!

Well maybe I haven't seen them all then.....

So I believe you know what I have been saying all along is accurate ...??

Offline [...]

« Reply #1037 on: October 24, 2017, 06:39:50 PM »
Out taking 'photos .... she said dubiously .... it was below 0 degrees, no snow earlier on, so what would he be taking 'photos of?

Ah just looking at your post will read and answer in a while.

Well I though him taking photo's of the snow odd too... It didn't make sense....  We know when Joanna Yeates walks past Waitrose it isn't snowing...  So i couldn't understand how Dr Vincent Tabak apparently went outside to take photo's in NO SNOW...  When he wanted pictures that were pretty...

Good glad you look at my posts later ... I know i write too many and far too long...lol.  But there's a good reason for the way I post... Everything is screen shot and links are always provided....

Offline [...]

« Reply #1038 on: October 24, 2017, 06:48:23 PM »
Did you take any photo's of the snow that weekend Nina??

Did it get quite deep at any point???

There must be someone in the area who has photographs of the snow at that time ....

Edit.....  I was just thinking it a shame we can't access Dr Vincent Tabaks facebook account anymore, it would show the time and date of anything he might have posted at that time... 

Maybe he posted the picture of the snow he took on that weekend... It sure would have the date on them... And settle this, as to whether or not he did take any picture ....

Offline [...]

« Reply #1039 on: October 24, 2017, 10:07:03 PM »
I PANICKED. IT WAS A REALISATION SOMETHING WAS WRONG': GREG REARDON TALKS JURY THROUGH HIS GROWING FEARS FOR JO

Greg Reardon yesterday told the jury of the frantic hours after he arrived back at 44 Canynge Road to find his girlfriend Jo Yeates missing.
In this account from the witness stand at Bristol Crown Court, he tells of his initial annoyance that Jo wasn't answering his calls, the ensuing panic when he found her mobile phone and keys... and describes his final ever embrace with her.

'We met just before 5pm downstairs in the lobby area. We had a bit of a kiss and a cuddle, said goodbye and I left.
'She wanted to finish off her Christmas shopping.
'We had a get-together planned for the next weekend and she wanted to do some baking for it.

'I think she wanted to do that and relax.'
During his weekend away, Mr Reardon told the court he had rung Jo numerous times and sent her text messages, but she did not respond.

'I rang her mobile and the landline and sent her a text (on Friday).
'I tried to contact her twice on the Saturday - at lunchtime and again in the evening. On Sunday, I rang her in the day and on the way home.
'I was worried, but didn't really think there was a problem.
'I thought she might have gone away and was busy doing fun things and was not able to get hold of a phone.'

But when he arrived back home from Sheffield at about 8pm on December 19, he found Jo was not home - and noted strange movements in their flat.
'There was clothing, boots, shoes and general paraphernalia in the main walking path of the hallway.
'There were several coats on the floor. One of my brown coats and two or three big items of clothing.'
'I initially thought she had been quite lazy or been and gone in a rush. I think one of the lounge lights was on and I think the hall light was on.

'The cat seemed very pleased to see me. I think it was quite desperate to go outside. When I was settling down to have some food, he was being particularly affectionate. He seemed particularly hungry.
'When I went back to the car and came in again, I noticed the litter tray was full. I realised the faeces in the litter tray was very old. It was dried out on the top.'

'I didn't immediately think that anything serious was wrong. I was starting to feel quite worried. I was quite annoyed that I had not been told what her plans were.
'I noticed an open bottle of cider on the right by the microwave.
'It was a bad habit of Jo to open drinks and leave them. I came in and I was slightly annoyed. It looked like she had done it again and left a bottle of cider. I consumed it.'

His fear intensified when Jo failed to return home by 9pm. The pair had planned to watch the final of the BBC's The Apprentice show together.
'I tried to get hold of her to let her know it was about to start. It was about 8.55pm.
'I rang her mobile and again it didn't pick up and I heard it faintly ringing in the house. I went to find it. I found it in the pocket of her white jacket hanging up.'
'I just kept saying to myself that she had gone out for the evening and had forgot her phone. I thought it was odd. It was cold and she had gone out not wearing her warm jacket.

'I just started pacing around really. I had this base level of stress that I didn't know what was going on. I felt I needed to know what was going on. I walked around the flat looking for things.'
Mr Reardon noticed two broken pieces of plastic on a green pedestal in the hallway, with a pair of Jo's briefs on top.
He told the court that this was not the normal place they would be kept. The bin had not had any extra rubbish put into it since he left on December 17 and he spotted Jo's work bag on the dining room table. In it, he found her keys and wallet.
'I panicked really. It was a realisation that now something was wrong. At very best, she had been locked out with all her stuff in the flat.
'I started to ring around her friends and my friends in Bristol to try and find out where she was.'
It was the early hours of the morning when he rung the police to report Jo missing.

I tried to get hold of her to let her know it was about to start. It was about 8.55pm.
'I rang her mobile and again it didn't pick up and I heard it faintly ringing in the house. I went to find it. I found it in the pocket of her white jacket hanging up.'

What type of ring tone did Joanna Yeates have ???? 
How did Greg hear Joanna Yeates phone ring if again it didn't pick up???
If it didn't pick up it must have gone to voice mail.... So how did he hear it ringing faintly in her pocket????

Double Edit....
I was worried, but didn't really think there was a problem.
'I thought she might have gone away and was busy doing fun things and was not able to get hold of a phone.'

So did Joanna Yeates always take her phone with her ????? I don't know ... So why would Greg say: 'I thought she might have gone away and was busy doing fun things and was not able to get hold of a phone.'

Why was he so worried that her mobile phone was at home in her coat pocket....if he says he thought she might not be able to get hold of a Phone whilst she was doing "Fun Things"????? That sounds like she didn't always take her phone with her...(imo)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050063/Vincent-Tabak-strangled-Jo-Yeates-20-seconds-stifle-scream-arm-her.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline nina

« Reply #1040 on: October 25, 2017, 12:32:17 PM »
think he was supposed to have gone out taking Photographs but there wasn't much snow apparently...

Ate Pizza... Nina you were right....

Notice he has supper and Not Dinner ... which he should have had after he returned from work... So what time did Dr Vincent Tabak eat his supper??? Just before he went to ASDA by the looks of things...

So he feels hungry after killing his neighbour?????

It has to be before ASDA... because he has a burger when he meets Tanja.....

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

quote]

Where the heck is Bristol Rd then? I don't know of it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist ..... but I googled it and it doesn't seem to be in Clifton.

VT can't have gone far if he went out and came back within 10 mins. So where did he go to, also why, because there was no pretty snow all day and up till 7.35'ish when he was home again.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1041 on: October 25, 2017, 12:39:47 PM »
Nina... Can't find it at the moment ... what time did Joanna Yeates go into bargain booze ??

Offline [...]

« Reply #1042 on: October 25, 2017, 12:41:51 PM »
quote]

Where the heck is Bristol Rd then? I don't know of it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist ..... but I googled it and it doesn't seem to be in Clifton.

VT can't have gone far if he went out and came back within 10 mins. So where did he go to, also why, because there was no pretty snow all day and up till 7.35'ish when he was home again.

Why do you ask... It's where Buro happold is according to  These papers....
Buro Happold Ltd, Camden Mill, 230 Lower Bristol Road,

Offline [...]

« Reply #1043 on: October 25, 2017, 12:47:29 PM »
I see what you mean....

I left by small garden gate to Bristol Road then returned.

Dr Vincent Tabak was going to work!

I sent Tanja a text message after I returned; just after 7.15pm
I had gone for a quick walk to take pictures of snow.
I didn’t take any photos- the snow was dirty.
At 7.25 – after I had returned, I accessed my bank account via Internet until 7.37pm.

Thats mental... He wouldn't have time to go to work and back.....

Is that more than one day?????

I'll need to look at this properly... Not well today... can't think straight...

Was Dr Vincent Tabak at work that evening??

Offline [...]

« Reply #1044 on: October 25, 2017, 12:59:17 PM »
Timeline 37- Vincent Tabak leaves his workplace.
Timeline 45- Vincent Tabak’s journey home- 6.54 at Constitution Hill. Home just after
7pm by which time Tanja had already left. Text message to Tanja- ‘Just got home’.
Defence Counsel: Did you remain at home or did you go out?
Tabak: I went out
I sent Tanja a text message after I returned; just after 7.15pm
I had gone for a quick walk to take pictures of snow.
I didn’t take any photos- the snow was dirty.
At 7.25 – after I had returned, I accessed my bank account via Internet until 7.37pm.
Defence Counsel: Can we just put the timeline to one side? What did you do after 7.37pm?
Tabak: I drank a beer. I watched TV-  I cannot remember what. I had supper- a readymade
pizza. Then I decided to go out again.

Was this Dr Vincent Tabak returning from America ????

"Workplace"??

We are just assuming he means Buro Happold in Bath.... But a place of work can be anywhere....

Is that why he didn't go to the party with Tanja ... And sent the message that he had just got home????

So did he go to work to drop something off??

Buro Happold have been very quiet on this....

Is this why they know where he was for an hour at around 9:00pm??

He could have accessed his bank account at work... There may be a rest room at work...

Saying your home... could mean he's back from the States  or any other place he may have been regarding his work...

He wasn't at home was he !!! So by the time he is home he just grabs something to eat....  The ASDA CCTV he could have gone before he went home and bought beer!!

Edit... Put the timeline aside it sounds like a trigger.... He stops explaining what he is doing... He then goes into talking about eating...

Defence Counsel: Can we just put the timeline to one side? What did you do after 7.37pm?

It makes it appear that after he has accessed his bank account at a precise time of 7:37pm he immediately starts talking about what he did to relax... He doesn't explain how he got home from Buro Happold on Bristol Road and how long it took or what time it took......

Offline nina

« Reply #1045 on: October 25, 2017, 12:59:22 PM »
Why do you ask... It's where Buro happold is according to  These papers....

Well that's in Bath, not Bristol then.

Offline nina

« Reply #1046 on: October 25, 2017, 01:02:29 PM »
Nina... Can't find it at the moment ... what time did Joanna Yeates go into bargain booze ??

Whatever time she was at Tesco's, allow about 4 minutes for her to get from Bargain Booze. Given the conditions.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1047 on: October 25, 2017, 01:05:53 PM »
Whatever time she was at Tesco's, allow about 4 minutes for her to get from Bargain Booze. Given the conditions.

Thanks... But I need an exact time... I'm looking at her timeline.... 

Offline nina

« Reply #1048 on: October 25, 2017, 01:15:31 PM »
Thanks... But I need an exact time... I'm looking at her timeline.... 

Isn't there a time on Bargain Booze video?

Gotta go for a little while the plumber is arriving.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1049 on: October 25, 2017, 01:18:35 PM »
Isn't there a time on Bargain Booze video?

Gotta go for a little while the plumber is arriving.

Not that I know ... will look