Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 602163 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1095 on: November 02, 2017, 11:35:12 AM »
Here's a random thought.... Seeing as Brotherton and the Chaplain are not the same people....

Is Greg and Greg Reardon two different people ?

Offline [...]

« Reply #1096 on: November 02, 2017, 11:40:48 AM »
Here's another random thought.... Two cat trays

Where there two cats???

The impostor Bernard that Joanna Yeates is seeing holding isn't her cat Bernard,... But the cat that the other cat tray belongs too....  Is that Joanna Yeates neighbours cat????

Offline [...]

« Reply #1097 on: November 02, 2017, 12:06:51 PM »
What lengths did they go to to try and fool the public??

There are two sides to a story... There's the one they played out at trial.... The massive untruth that was told...

And the Real Truth...

I believe that there were some Police and The Head of The complex Crime Unit trying to sort this mess out... By leaking information to an unsuspecting public, who were happy with salacious headlines and didn't want to know a truth... They were happy with an ending whether or not it was the correct ending and "The Just" ending that Joanna Yeates and The Yeates family deserved....

Who benefited from Dr Vincent Tabak being put away for life???

Because it cannot just be the person who actually killed Joanna Yeates....  It had to have an impact on someones career if the "Truth was Told".... But who that was I do not know....

They had to have some clout and influence ...(imo)

This charade has gone on long enough... It's time for the whole truth to be told..... And for Dr Vincent Tabak to be released from Prison and given his freedom......

And Time for The Yeates and Joanna Yeates to receive Justice...(imo)

Offline Baz

« Reply #1098 on: November 02, 2017, 02:06:14 PM »
"They met again on Feb 5 for five minutes. #Tabak asked for paper and pencil and asked to see the chaplain again."

You state that this means Tabak asked Brotherton to see the chaplain again but I would suggest that the actual meaning of this tweet is that Tabak asked Brotherton for paper and pencil and to see him again (meaning at a later date.)

There is absolutley no evidence to suggest that the person Tabak told he was going to plead guilty to was anyone other than Peter Brotherton the Salvation Army Chaplain who gave evidence in court. None whatsoever.

The fact that this Sally Ramage, a dubious source I would argue, says:

"It is alleged that Tabak made a confession to an unlicensed prison chaplain, who was not called to give evidence, a most pertinent point"

When every other source talking about the trial goes into detail about his attendance and the evidence he gave, is strange. I personally wouldn't take the Ramage document as being particularly accurate as she makes numerous claims whilst offering no evidence to support them e.g.

"He was tricked to sign the confession statement inn September 2011, because there could be no trial for murder or manslaughter without a signed confession statement."

I doubt that a serious legal publication would allow such reporting/analysis. But then if you look at where the article was published it is only in "Criminal Law News" and who is the sole editor of this? Sally Ramage!!

It's an article that is full of spelling and grammatical errors and makes leaps in logic based on no or slight evidence  so perhaps Sally needs an editor other than herself.

I would also point out that she seems to be someone who is very interested in numerous conspiracy theories and so a willingness to believe the unlikely on scant or non-existant evidence is to be expected.

So why did she say the Chaplain Peter Brotherton wasn't called to give evidence when every other person reporting on the trial says he did? I'm guessing she just got it wrong. Either that or EVERYONE else did.

She is on twitter and her contact details are all over the place. Have you considered asking her directly?

Offline [...]

« Reply #1099 on: November 02, 2017, 04:42:54 PM »
No Baz... i do not think that Sally made an error.....

Dr Vincent Tabak talked to a Vicar.... Not a Chaplain...  And there is a difference...

Vicar, a priest who is the bishop's helper..
Chaplain An ordained person whose vocation is specific to their task (i.e. hospital chaplain, military chaplain etc..) not to a parish.

So did Dr Vincent Tabak speak to a "Vicar"??  Maybe he asked  to speak to the Vicar of his Parish??? As at this point he was on remand and could have his own visitors...

We only have Brotherton telling us Dr Vincent Tabak wasn't religious... who's to say he wasn't???

Did Dr Vincent Tabak ask to see his own Priest?? More than likely (imo)

that the man he allegedly confessed to in Long Lartin prison in Worcester was a
chaplain, yet he was not called to give evidence in court; that the man said he knew that
Tabak was not a practising Christian and yet he went to see Dr Tabak several times to
develop a relationship with him.

Maybe Dr Vincent Tabak was of the Catholic Faith.... Therefore the assumed chaplain was of no use to him and he preferred to converse with his own Vicar....(imo)

Dr Vincent Tabak had been tricked on numerous occasions... Why would he blindly talk to a complete stranger and divulge anything, if he did not know him???? He wouldn't (imo)

At that time the only person he probably had access to from the outside would have been his own priest, whom he knew he could trust.... (IMO)

It's not that everyone else is wrong... They just went with what they thought they believed... It was easy to confuse a public that didn't know the difference between the two....

The public were tricked (imo)... They were happy for anyone to make a statement against Dr Vincent Tabak, as long as someone paid the price for Joanna Yeates death...

You see, people do not want to look unless it stares them in the face...  They're happy with a friar tuck lookalike, as long as they are told that someone is something, they will blindly take that information from authority figures as gospel... But no-one in this case were asked for their credentials, as far as I can tell...

which is mighty strange , wouldn't you concur???

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

Offline Baz

« Reply #1100 on: November 02, 2017, 04:53:07 PM »

Did Dr Vincent Tabak ask to see his own Priest?? More than likely (imo)

Please show me your evidence for this assertion?

I've seen nothing to suggest Tabak was religious. I've seen no reports of him asking to see a Priest or Vicar.

Also, why is it only one person (Sally Ramage) saying the Chaplain didn't give evidence when every other report that I can find says he did?

Have you been in touch with Ramage?

Offline Baz

« Reply #1101 on: November 02, 2017, 05:14:12 PM »
I meant no offence, but then I think it's only offensive from your interpretation.

A conspiracy theory is generally considered a theory that goes against the generally held beliefs and the facts available. And I would worry about someone that posts about JFK, the evil machinations of the CIA and the war in Syria from a conspiracy theory point of view.

It's not simply someone who asks why or thinks against the party line. It's someone who wilfully does so because they want to and will only accept evidence that supports their point of view and everything else is considered planted or faked evidence (with no proof that is the case.)

Anyway, you managed to avoid all my questions and arguments again.

Offline Baz

« Reply #1102 on: November 02, 2017, 05:45:51 PM »
Erm... I wasn't being aggressive. I was quite polite I thought. I even edited one of my messages because I had written something sarcastic and felt it was unnecessary.

All I've done is question your arguments and tried to further my own understanding.

I'm not sure why you've suddenly taken this attitude with me.

So as you're not here to argue the case with me does that mean you won't answer my questions? I thought that was the point of these forums.

If you don't want to contact Sally Ramage to ask her about the discrepancy I can send an  email instead if you'd rather?

(Thank you for deleting the post in which you said I was happy to see a killer on the loose.)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 05:48:21 PM by Baz »

Offline [...]

« Reply #1103 on: November 02, 2017, 06:04:57 PM »
Yes.. i have just tried to contact Sally.... did it via twitter... But hey ho....

Offline Baz

« Reply #1104 on: November 02, 2017, 06:12:08 PM »
That's great. Let's hope she replies. If you hear nothing I have found three email address for her we could try.

Did you tweet @editorlaw? Because that's her twitter name I think.

What did you ask? (If it's not impertinent of me to ask!)

Offline [...]

« Reply #1105 on: November 02, 2017, 06:34:03 PM »
Yes i did tweet her at @editorlaw

And I ask her your daft question about The Chaplain... I did tell her I had many more questions... But because you deemed The Chaplain question more important... I asked her about that....

I will quote the last line...
Please do you mind explaining who stood up in court instead of the vicar.. Regards Nine

Would you like to know what i had for tea whilst we are at it???

Do I call it Tea or do I call it Dinner??

Do I play Bridge ???

Am I a Treo fan ??

The answers are ..

Dinner

Yes and yes

Anything else Baz whilst we are at it...  Colour of my eyes maybe....  How tall I am???  what i'm wearing?? Age??

Are are we happy with the quote I provided???

Offline Baz

« Reply #1106 on: November 02, 2017, 06:55:15 PM »
Yes i did tweet her at @editorlaw

And I ask her your daft question about The Chaplain... I did tell her I had many more questions... But because you deemed The Chaplain question more important... I asked her about that....

I will quote the last line...
Would you like to know what i had for tea whilst we are at it???

Do I call it Tea or do I call it Dinner??

Do I play Bridge ???

Am I a Treo fan ??

The answers are ..

Dinner

Yes and yes

Anything else Baz whilst we are at it...  Colour of my eyes maybe....  How tall I am???  what i'm wearing?? Age??

Are are we happy with the quote I provided???

I'm genuinely a bit confused by this sudden change in attitude and if I've done anything to deserve it apologise completely.

I thought it would be fun to try and get to the bottom of some of the discrepancies but I'll just go back to being a silent reader.

Best of luck with all your future endeavours.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1107 on: November 02, 2017, 09:05:57 PM »
I thought i was being amusing.... My sense of humour is off...  People don't get it... sorry Baz...

Offline [...]

« Reply #1108 on: November 06, 2017, 01:23:23 PM »
Apologies for the none sense I talk....

Offline [...]

« Reply #1109 on: November 06, 2017, 04:48:38 PM »
We know Joanna yeates had taken time off work...

But.......... we do not know the reason why???

Was Joanna Yeates pregnant???

Her parents say their daughter's killer has robbed her of a future as a wife and mother. Her brother, Chris Yeates, says he has been left in a ''surreal hole of despair''.

We never actually see Joanna Yeates drink anything... We are told that her blood alcohol level is 67 mil in 100 mil of blood...

Tests revealed Miss Yeates had 67 milligrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of blood.

Now I'm no Dr... But is the reason for this because she had taken some medication that contained  ethanol??

QUESTION: I have asthma and need your help desperately. The new propellant (as required by Congress) used in albuterol inhalers for asthma contains ethanol (drinking alcohol). I do not feel that anyone is aware of this.

So is it possible that Joanna Yeates had just inhaled asthma medication. before she died ??/ Or taken medication with Ethanol in it???

If Joanna Yeates was asthmatic, that would account for her not managing to breath....  and would also account for the alcohol levels in her system...(imo)

I'm just questioning this because her mum said her being robbed of being a mother.... Now that would only make sense if Joanna Yeates was actually pregnant...

Because there is nothing else to suggest that Joanna Yeates may have wanted children in the future....

We do not have a full autopsy report on Joanna yeates... So anything is possible...(imo)

Edit... If Joanna Yeates took medication and ethanol was in this medication, once the lab had said how much alcohol was in Joanna Yeates system... Was that the reason they worked out when she must have died?? Because of the length of time it would take the ethanol to disperse in her blood stream???

Which brings me back to DCI jones saying that they were working out the timings??? Is that what he meant????

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8270913/Joanna-Yeates-murder-timeline.html

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7613.msg385266#msg385266

http://legacy.sandiegouniontribune.com/uniontrib/20080219/news_1c19qam.html