Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599673 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1575 on: August 16, 2018, 07:07:48 PM »
Maybe I haven't been clear in my posts... I thought I had .. I thought i had informed everyone that my posts were my opinion... i thought too much...

And that is part of myself.. i do over analyse everything... I do become self critical... I wonder if what i say will ever have any baring and whether or not it will ever make a difference... When someone responds to my posts, it makes me question...
It makes me question myself and not the person whom may have responded.. So its not that I want to take my bat home... Or that I don't want someone to have a difference of opinion as many may think so...

It is me questioning my own self and whether or not I have wasted countless hours trying to get people to look again at this case... Because if you cannot understand me Baz... Why would anyone else...  We all know what evidence or lack of evidence was at trial and what the media have told us about this case,... But we do not know if what took place at trial lawful or real or true.... And unless someone who knows the law can explain what is wrong with this case, then we are forever left guessing... And I am for ever left frustrated, at getting no-where..

And I then come to the conclusion of why  do I continue doing this.....

Edit.. Realistically Journalists shouldn't have accepted what was said... They shouldn't have accepted the gossip that went with this case especially after the trial... They know enough to be able to question the narrative and enough to investigate themselves....

I suppose I still live with the idea that there are real investigative journalists out there who make a name for themselves by questioning the narrative... Just like the journalist and the "Watergate Scandal".. I unfortunately am anticipating a major breakthrough and with the information many Journalist must have and know, and the knowledge of law of some journalist, i had hoped they would themselves question this case...

But everything appears to be on lockdown... everyone for a reason i am not aware of never really speaks... So i speak to myself on here.. And prove just why I am not a Lawyer or journalist in my approach to what I write....

And then get frustrated with myself wondering why it is I care.... And I care because as I said from the start I just like fair... That's all...  nothing else..  I have learnt from this that the law stinks... I have learnt from this to trust no-one... I have learnt from this that it is people with influence that count... I have learnt from this that a small voice in the corner is just that... a small voice... It will always be a small voice when it is drowned out by the sound of a brass band... 

Offline Baz

« Reply #1576 on: August 16, 2018, 07:34:49 PM »
Come on Nine, I answered every question you asked me without expecting personal information from you but you have still failed to answer my question:

Did Vincent Tabak write that request for a change of representation?

Offline [...]

« Reply #1577 on: August 16, 2018, 08:02:41 PM »
Come on Nine, I answered every question you asked me without expecting personal information from you but you have still failed to answer my question:

Did Vincent Tabak write that request for a change of representation?

You ask for clarification Baz, you want me to answer that question... Why have you not accepted what your eyes see, why have you not accepted the form, does a signature on the bottom not clarify it enough for you??

And I ask were was the clarification of people in this trial was also Baz... I ask why Clegg didn't get anyone to confirm their professional positions and qualifications and years of experience they had in the field they were purported to be in....

But If the defence didn't clarify the evidence for us... then why should I clarify the forms origin for you??  You know i have a connection to Holland... You know I am not a lawyer... You can decide either way in which the form came into existence... even though i have explained in my posts..... But... I will  go with you on your question, and respond in the same way as the defence did.....  By avoiding it......

maybe you should start asking the defence the questions you are prepared to ask me... And see where it gets you...

regards Nine  ?{)(**

Offline Baz

« Reply #1578 on: August 16, 2018, 08:56:36 PM »
You ask for clarification Baz, you want me to answer that question... Why have you not accepted what your eyes see, why have you not accepted the form, does a signature on the bottom not clarify it enough for you??

And I ask were was the clarification of people in this trial was also Baz... I ask why Clegg didn't get anyone to confirm their professional positions and qualifications and years of experience they had in the field they were purported to be in....

But If the defence didn't clarify the evidence for us... then why should I clarify the forms origin for you??  You know i have a connection to Holland... You know I am not a lawyer... You can decide either way in which the form came into existence... even though i have explained in my posts..... But... I will  go with you on your question, and respond in the same way as the defence did.....  By avoiding it......

maybe you should start asking the defence the questions you are prepared to ask me... And see where it gets you...

regards Nine  ?{)(**

I'm not trying to trick or attack you. I'm genuinely confused by the form. I've read all your posts and they really didn't clarify the matter. The signature looks like it could be V tabak but then the form mentions you numerous times. I'm so confused. I feel like you might be saying that you've made up the contents on the form. Does that include the signature because that feels like dodgy ground.

I didn't know you had a connection to holland. I don't know anything about you. Are you saying you have an actual connection to Tabak or his family because that's fascinating.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1579 on: August 16, 2018, 09:25:54 PM »
I'm not trying to trick or attack you. I'm genuinely confused by the form. I've read all your posts and they really didn't clarify the matter. The signature looks like it could be V tabak but then the form mentions you numerous times. I'm so confused. I feel like you might be saying that you've made up the contents on the form. Does that include the signature because that feels like dodgy ground.

I didn't know you had a connection to holland. I don't know anything about you. Are you saying you have an actual connection to Tabak or his family because that's fascinating.

* And the form is also screenshot....

* So where is the original??

* Was the form sent ?

* If so where was it sent to??

* Was it accepted?

* Is the form the final version?

* Can and could the form still be altered?

* Was I present when the form was filled ?

* Do I know that the form was filled and signed by Dr Vincent Tabak??

* Who confirmed that this was Dr Vincent Tabak filling this form??

* Was the person who filled the form assuming a role??

* Is that the final version??

* Would the finished form still have blue boxes on receipt??

* Would the form be able to be changed on receipt??

It's a word document Baz...

Anyone can change details on a word document,

* who signed the document to confirm it hadn't been changed??

* When was it signed off...

*Did Dr Vincent Tabak ever confirm the documents that were presented at trial were accurate to the best of his
  knowledge... 

* Who witnessed the signing of these documents...

I obviously want too much...  I want assurety that everything is above board and on the level... But that is me... As I have said many times before....  I want it all rubber stamped... So you can take or leave the form, it is your choice.. I do not believe I need to say anything more..

Edit... If Dr Vincent Tabak always answered No comment to the questions posed to him by the Police... What was in the contents of DC Karen Thomas's Interview with him in Holland that took 6 hours??

Pages full of No Comment?? Why did we not heard of Dr Vincent Tabak's responses to these questions posed by DC Karen Thomas??

And if the answers for six hours were No Comment... why did DC Karen Thomas continue with what can only be described as an interrogation...(imo)

And if Dr Vincent Tabak responded with answer to these questions that took 6 hours... why do we not know what these questions were??

It was accepted that because she was a Police Officer what she offered was accurate... yet it was never put to the test!!

Offline Baz

« Reply #1580 on: August 16, 2018, 09:57:39 PM »
Oh Nine. Why do you not answer questions with straight answers? I'm genuinely just trying to understand but it's starting to feel like you're actively trying to confuse. Can I try what you did earlier, as I answered you:

1) Did you fill out the information on that form? Yes/no
2) Have you then doctored it to make it look like it was signed by Tabak? Yes/no
3) If the answer is no to those two, where did you get it?

I'm still thoroughly confused but I hope my questions aren't annoying. I'm horribly curious.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1581 on: August 17, 2018, 01:43:39 AM »
Oh Nine. Why do you not answer questions with straight answers? I'm genuinely just trying to understand but it's starting to feel like you're actively trying to confuse. Can I try what you did earlier, as I answered you:

1) Did you fill out the information on that form? Yes/no
2) Have you then doctored it to make it look like it was signed by Tabak? Yes/no
3) If the answer is no to those two, where did you get it?

I'm still thoroughly confused but I hope my questions aren't annoying. I'm horribly curious.

I'll start with... This post is deliberately long and could be longer...... And it's off the top of my head...

It's a shame no one was curious enough to question the trial that is Dr Vincent Tabak... 

* It's curious no-one will even question it now... 

* It's curious that the general public are happy with what they see or are told..

* It's curious that CJ didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that The Tabak's didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that Tanja Morson didn't take the witness bix

* it's curious that DCI Phil Jones didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that the people who signed statements didn't take the witness box to confirm what they had seen or
   knew

* It's curious that Peter Stanley didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that work colleagues of Dr vincent Tabak didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that Dr Vincent Tabak's Boss didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that Daniel Birch didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that Mrs Birch didn't make an independent witness statement

* It's curious that PC Martin Faithful didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that Kingdon didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that Hardyman didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that no-one else in the Ram didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that The Yeates didn't take the witness box

* It's curious why nurse Ruth Booth Pearson wasn't in the witness box

* It's curious why Dr White wasn't in the witness box

* It's curious why no other person in the Hope and Anchor was questioned

* It's curious that Jack Carrington manager of the Hope and Anchor didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that Joanna Yeates boss didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that The private CCTV footage of Canygne Road was never shown to the jury, which DS mark saunders
   informs us of

* It curious the media ignore this

* It's curious that lawyers do not expand on this

* It's curious that the CCTV footages  do not have  a time stamp on them

* It's curious that they accepted that Father Henwood was seen as the last person to see or speak to Joanna Yeates,
   even though he didn't know her.

* It's curious that what was stated in court was accepted without anything to corroborate it

* It's curious we have never seen Joanna Yeates phone records

* It's curious that we have lead to believe that Rebecca Scott was the last person to talk to her on the phone

* It curious that the messages that Joanna Yeates sent or received were not confirmed at trial

* It's curious that Dr Vincent Tabak's messages sent or received were not confirmed at trial

* It's curious how the Pizza receipt was never presented at trial

* It's curious how Greg's movements or actions were never questioned at trial

* It's curious how the defence accepted Greg's word that the blind was broken

* It's curious how a full size surf board fit in that hallway, and wasn't in any images presented at trial

* It's curious why Joanna Yeates fluids were tested in Scotland

* It's curious that the defence din't cross examine the witness's robustly enough

* It's curious how the defence alienated their own client

* It's curious that this was allowed to happen

* It's curious that the jury didn't pick up on the defence insulting their client

* It's curious that the media didn't comment on this

* It's curious that the judge said that there was a sexual element to this case

* It's curious to understand why Joanna Yeates would let a complete stranger into her house

* It's curious that we do not know the findings of the Inquest into her murder

* It's curious that a Kiss is deemed a sexual element

* It's curious how no-one confirmed Dr vincent Tabak's whereabouts between the 17th December 2010 and the 20th
  January 2011

* It's curious that Dr Vincent Tabak was originally charged between the 16th December 2010 and the 26th
   December 2010

* It's curious that the dates changed to the 16th December 2010 and the 19th December 2010

* It's curious that these dates din't cause a red flag

* It's curious to think that this is even allowed in law

* It's curious that The Yeates did not attend court on the last day

* It's curious that NO member of the Yeates family extended or otherwise, was at the Police and CPs press
   conference outside Bristol Crown Court at the end of trial...

* It's curious that the Head of the Complex Case Unit followed an participated in this prosecution to the bitter end.

* It's curious because it apparently was a simple murder case..

* It's curious that 3 tents were used on Longwood lane

* it's curious that none of these tents covered a body

* It's curious that & fire appliances were used over 4 days

* It's curious that they never attended the trial

* It's curious that no-one mentions the Fire Brigades involvemnet

* It's curious that men in harness were need at The Longwood Lane site

* It's curious that this case was treated as a Murder case before a crime had been comitted

* it's curious that Forensic teams where testing the building whilst Joanna Yeates was still a Missing person

* It's curious that a mobile incident room was parked on Canygne Road as early as the 22nd December 2010

* It's curious that the Police were allowed to invade the privacy of the residents of 44,Canygne Road for a
   sustained period

* It's curious why someone familiar to Joanna Yeates wasn't a suspect..

* It's curious why this Investigation was cut short

* It's curious that the sobbing girls information wasn't at trial

* It's curious that Dr Vincent Tabak's apparent phone call from Holland wasn't used in evidence

* It's curious how Crime watches reconstruction shows a staircase in Joanna Yeates Flat

* It's curious how the media had access to Dr vincent Tabak's outside to photograph before he was a suspect

* It's curious why no-one has questioned the date of the 18th December 2011 on the Park street CCTV of Dr vincent
   Tabak's car, which could not be identified

* It's curious that the CCTV footage on Clifton Bridge doesn't recognise number plates at night

* It's curious that people milled around Canygne Road attending parties, but no-one saw Joanna Yeates

* It's curious that a description of what Joanna Yeates was wearing that night was added to the appeals

* It's curious why there was originally a Facebook Forum

* It's curious why the facebook discussion group was removed

* It's curious why people on different facebook groups had similar names

* It's curious why Joanna Yeates immediate circle of friends in Bristol didn't appear at trial

* It's curious why the images we see on-line of Joanna Yeates come from social media

* It's curious why images of Greg Reardon come from social media

* It's curious that mages of Dr Vincent Tabak come from social media

* It's curious that images have been photoshopped

* It's curious that Bernard the cat isn't a kitten

* It's curious that Bernard the Cat needs two cat trays

* It's curious that Joanna Yeates kept her fridge in the front room

* It's curious that the microwave that Greg Reardon used on his return is Missing from the kitchen

* It's curious that the Police were appealing for a Pizza, when Joanna yeates being Missing was far more important

* It's curious how DCI Phil Jones states that the Missing sock is size 5 when socks come in a range of sizes an not a
  pacific size

* It's curious how they filmed a random old man popping a sock into an evidence bag

* It's curious how they allowed random builders to remove Joanna Yeates front door without protocols being
   followed

* It's curious how they removed the Intercom Panel from the outside of Joanna Yeates Flat and it wasn't brought in
   evidence

* It's curious how the intercom was never mentioned at trial

* It's curious that because Joanna Yeates belongings were in her flat they assumed she had reached home

* It's curious that Dr Vincent Tabak never applied for bail

* It's curious that  Paul Vermij the Tabak family spokesman hasn't spoken publicly since around the 24th January

* It's curious why Dr Vincent Tabak changed law Firms

* It's curious why Dr Vincent Tabak was moved between 3 Prisons in 48 hours

* It's curious why Dr Vincent Tabak appeared at The Old Bailey

* It's curious that he has 2 different numbers.. T20117031 and U20110387

* It's curious that it took until 11th February 2011 for Tanja Morson and The Tabak family to be able to visit Dr
   Vincent Tabak

* It's curious that they took Dr Vincent Tabak's glasses away

* It's curious that his family didn't attend the magistrates court

* It's curious that Tanja Morson didn't attend the magistrates court

* It's curious that the low copy DNA wasn't questioned

* It's curious that the spot of blood wasn't questioned

* It's curious that Colin Port reveals at The Leveson that there was CCTV footage from the Nero Cafe

* It's curious that DCI Phil Jones mentions at the Leveson tha trainers were found at 44, Canygne Road with blood
   spots upon them

* It's curious that these trainers never came to trial

* It.s curious why CJ was held on bail until March 2011

* It's curious why Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat was available for rent on the 4th May 2011

* It's curious how the jury visited Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat after it was available for rent

* It's curious that we do not know the content of CJ's second witness statement

* It's curious that we do not know who CJ saw at the gate at around 9:00 pm on Friday 17th Decemeber 2010

* It's curious how it's been accepted that a neighbour jump started Greg's car

* It's curious why we have never seen the Ford Ka that Joanna Yeates owned

* It's curious why the Renault Megane was parked on the road

* It's curious why the Renault Megane wasn't parked in the designated parking spaces at 44, Canygne Road

* It's curious how they dterined the first scene of crime

* It's curious how they determined the second scene of crime

* It's curious how no-one saw a body on Longwood Lane for 8 days

* It's curious how no body fluids were found

* It's curious that no body fluids were found in Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat

* It's curious how no body fluids were found in Joanna Yeates Flat

* It's curious how a suitcase was filmed on Longwood Lane by the media

* It's curious how The Yeates family were allowed to walk about a Crime Scene that was still being processed

* It's curious how the media were allowed to get so close

* It's curious that BDP printed that Joanna Yeates was found dead on the 24th December 2010

* It's curious that Jess Siggers received an email telling her Joanna Yeates was Missing the weekend before it was
   reported she was..

* It's curious that Greg Reardon asks people to pick up free ski's from Clifton on the 16th October 2010

* It's curious that he and Joanna Yeates moved to Clifton on the 25th October 2010

* It's curious that no-one confirms that Bernard the cat got into Tanja Morson and Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat

* It's curious we have not seen any iamages of Bernard at the Halloween part or in the Flat

* It's curious how the brown leather bean bag is seen in the Halloween Photo's

* It's curious how the  brown leather bean bag is seen in the for rent images of Joanna Yeates Flat

* It's curious how the bean bag appeared in photo's when it was advertised as an unfurnished Flat

* It's curious how different the images of Dr Vincent Tabak are on the internet

* It's curious how different the images are of Joanna Yeates on the internet

* It's curious how tiles are not painted in am image of a Flat Frozen in time

* It's curious hopw these tiles end up being painted

* It's curious how the for rent images of this Flat have painted tiles

* It's curious how the sink has no drainage to the outside

* It's curious what happened to the cider that Joanna yeates purchased

* It's curious that Greg drank Flat Cider

* It's curious that it took Greg hours to search that tiny Flat

* It's curious that there are no images of Greg's possessions in that Flat

* It's curious how a Flat frozen in time has no evidence of  a boyfriend living there

* It's curious that The Yeates assumed their daughter had been abducted

* It's curious how No significant injuries developed into 43 injuries

* It's curious where Joanna yeates Christmas tree disappeared to

* It's curious why Joanna yeates Flay had old furniture in it when her parents have said she bought new

* It's curious that David yeates saw a pile of clothes ready for washing

* It's curious that no piles of clothing are seen in he images of a Flat Frozen in time..

* It's curious that we find out so much important information from the media at the start of this Missin person
   enquiry

* It's curious that no evidence was with held to identify the killer

* It's curious that DCI Phil jones spoke of "KILLERS"

* It's curious that this was soon forgotten

* It's curious why Dr Vincent Tabak didn't leave Joanna Yeates body in her own Flat and shut the door

* It's curious why he would want to take her to his Flat

* It's curious why a sock and Pizza and it's packaging would be dumped to hide evidence

* It's curious why evidence of Joanna Yeates being in Dr vincent Tbak's Flat wasn't found

* It curious that no evidence of Dr Vincent Tabak being in Joanna Yeates was found

* It's curious that Joanna Yeates was found in a flower patterned top

* It's curious that Joanna Yeates had a plain top on in the Ram

* It's curious that a man could easily carry a dead weight so many times

* It's curious why workmen who worked at 42, Canygne Road were not questioned

* It's curious why a Tattinger Champagne cork was on the table

* It's curious a small Flat was rammed with furniture

* It's curious why the sink wasn't covered in forensic powder like the bath and shower

* It's curious why Dr Vincent Tabak's finger prints were never found in Flat 1

* It's curious why no physical evidence came to trial

* It's curious that witness's were identified by the media arriving at trial

* It's curious that Clegg queued up outside Bristol Crown court

* It's curious that CJ never speaks of what happened at his property

* It's curious that CJ kept the Flat vacant for the jury to see

* It's curious that Peter Stanley has never corroberated he helped start Greg's/Joanna Yeates car on Friday the 17th
   December 2010

* It's curious that the 17th December 2010 is the official date of Joanna Yeates disappearance

* It's curious that the Missing Facebook Group is called "JOANNA YEATES, MISSING SINCE 17/12/10" when it was
   created before it had been established when Joanna Yeates was Missing

* It's curious that the Tesco's receipt wasn't mentioned in any reports at trial and introduced as evidence at trial

* It's curious how the ikea bedding wasn't introduced at trial

* it's curious how tyre impressions were not taken and used at trial

* It's curious how little snow is visible on Christmas day on Longwood Lane

* It's curious how there was a second DNA profile that wasn't identified

* It's curious how Dr vincnet Tabak wasn't connected to the pizza label and note sent to The Ram Pub

* It's curious how the Police tell  had a sample of the hand writing on this note

* It's curious how the manger or staff of The Ram pub, were not at trial

* It's curious why Greg didn't issue more recent photo's of the two of them

* It's curious why there's a recording device in the window of a aFlat frozen in time

* It's curious why the air vent has been dismantled in the kitchen window of a flat frozen in time

* It's curious that there are no toys for a kitten in a Flat frozen n time

* It's curious why a hot water bottle is on a couch in a flat frozen in time

* It's curious why there is no signs of a struggle in a flat frozen in time..

* It's curious why there is no pools of blood in a flat frozen in time

* It's curious that there is no blood in Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat

* It's curious that Darragh Bellew didn't verify what Joanna yeates wore to The Ram pub on the evening of the 17th
   December 2010

* It's curious that the media filmed Joanna Yeates funeral

* It's curious that we do not see Rebecca Scott at this funeral

* It's curious that we do not see Emma Brookes at this funeral

* it's curious that we do not see Nicko Brooko at this funeral

* It's curious that we don't see Helen Reardon at this funeral

* It's curious that we don't see Mat Fallon at this funeral

* it's curious that we don't see Darragh Bellew at this funeral

* It's curious that we don't see the public anywhere near this funeral

* It.s curious that we do not see hoards of screaming angry public at Bristol magistrates Court

* It's curious that we don't see hoards of screaming public at Bristol Crown Court

* It's curious that this case was allowed to be tweeted as it happened from the court room

* It,s curious why Ann Reddrop appears in Docudrama's

* It's curious why Dc Joe Goff is at Longwood Lane

* It's curious why DC Joe Goff is at a press conference after trial with DCI Phil Jones and The Head of The Complex
   Case unit Ann Reddrop

* It's curious why DC Joe Goff appears in the crimewatch program

* It's curious why civilian Andrew Mott took the stand

* It's curious why no medical terms were tweeted about Dr Delaneys testimony

* It's curious how many people word alone was believed

* It's curious why peoples credentials were not established

* It's curious why all the evidence removed from Joanna yeates Flat didn't make it to trial

* It's curious how the coat stand Dr Vincent Tabak popped his coat on, was still in a Flat frozen in time on the 12th
   October 2011

* It's curious how Clegg accepted that the blind was broken in the kitchen window and stayed up all the time on
  Greg's word alone

Ok I'll stop now I am tired....  But I could carry on....

Offline Baz

« Reply #1582 on: August 17, 2018, 07:31:20 AM »
I'll start with... This post is deliberately long and could be longer...... And it's off the top of my head...

It's a shame no one was curious enough to question the trial that is Dr Vincent Tabak... 

* It's curious no-one will even question it now... 

* It's curious that the general public are happy with what they see or are told..

* It's curious that CJ didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that The Tabak's didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that Tanja Morson didn't take the witness bix

* it's curious that DCI Phil Jones didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that the people who signed statements didn't take the witness box to confirm what they had seen or
   knew

* It's curious that Peter Stanley didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that work colleagues of Dr vincent Tabak didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that Dr Vincent Tabak's Boss didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that Daniel Birch didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that Mrs Birch didn't make an independent witness statement

* It's curious that PC Martin Faithful didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that Kingdon didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that Hardyman didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that no-one else in the Ram didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that The Yeates didn't take the witness box

* It's curious why nurse Ruth Booth Pearson wasn't in the witness box

* It's curious why Dr White wasn't in the witness box

* It's curious why no other person in the Hope and Anchor was questioned

* It's curious that Jack Carrington manager of the Hope and Anchor didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that Joanna Yeates boss didn't take the witness box

* It's curious that The private CCTV footage of Canygne Road was never shown to the jury, which DS mark saunders
   informs us of

* It curious the media ignore this

* It's curious that lawyers do not expand on this

* It's curious that the CCTV footages  do not have  a time stamp on them

* It's curious that they accepted that Father Henwood was seen as the last person to see or speak to Joanna Yeates,
   even though he didn't know her.

* It's curious that what was stated in court was accepted without anything to corroborate it

* It's curious we have never seen Joanna Yeates phone records

* It's curious that we have lead to believe that Rebecca Scott was the last person to talk to her on the phone

* It curious that the messages that Joanna Yeates sent or received were not confirmed at trial

* It's curious that Dr Vincent Tabak's messages sent or received were not confirmed at trial

* It's curious how the Pizza receipt was never presented at trial

* It's curious how Greg's movements or actions were never questioned at trial

* It's curious how the defence accepted Greg's word that the blind was broken

* It's curious how a full size surf board fit in that hallway, and wasn't in any images presented at trial

* It's curious why Joanna Yeates fluids were tested in Scotland

* It's curious that the defence din't cross examine the witness's robustly enough

* It's curious how the defence alienated their own client

* It's curious that this was allowed to happen

* It's curious that the jury didn't pick up on the defence insulting their client

* It's curious that the media didn't comment on this

* It's curious that the judge said that there was a sexual element to this case

* It's curious to understand why Joanna Yeates would let a complete stranger into her house

* It's curious that we do not know the findings of the Inquest into her murder

* It's curious that a Kiss is deemed a sexual element

* It's curious how no-one confirmed Dr vincent Tabak's whereabouts between the 17th December 2010 and the 20th
  January 2011

* It's curious that Dr Vincent Tabak was originally charged between the 16th December 2010 and the 26th
   December 2010

* It's curious that the dates changed to the 16th December 2010 and the 19th December 2010

* It's curious that these dates din't cause a red flag

* It's curious to think that this is even allowed in law

* It's curious that The Yeates did not attend court on the last day

* It's curious that NO member of the Yeates family extended or otherwise, was at the Police and CPs press
   conference outside Bristol Crown Court at the end of trial...

* It's curious that the Head of the Complex Case Unit followed an participated in this prosecution to the bitter end.

* It's curious because it apparently was a simple murder case..

* It's curious that 3 tents were used on Longwood lane

* it's curious that none of these tents covered a body

* It's curious that & fire appliances were used over 4 days

* It's curious that they never attended the trial

* It's curious that no-one mentions the Fire Brigades involvemnet

* It's curious that men in harness were need at The Longwood Lane site

* It's curious that this case was treated as a Murder case before a crime had been comitted

* it's curious that Forensic teams where testing the building whilst Joanna Yeates was still a Missing person

* It's curious that a mobile incident room was parked on Canygne Road as early as the 22nd December 2010

* It's curious that the Police were allowed to invade the privacy of the residents of 44,Canygne Road for a
   sustained period

* It's curious why someone familiar to Joanna Yeates wasn't a suspect..

* It's curious why this Investigation was cut short

* It's curious that the sobbing girls information wasn't at trial

* It's curious that Dr Vincent Tabak's apparent phone call from Holland wasn't used in evidence

* It's curious how Crime watches reconstruction shows a staircase in Joanna Yeates Flat

* It's curious how the media had access to Dr vincent Tabak's outside to photograph before he was a suspect

* It's curious why no-one has questioned the date of the 18th December 2011 on the Park street CCTV of Dr vincent
   Tabak's car, which could not be identified

* It's curious that the CCTV footage on Clifton Bridge doesn't recognise number plates at night

* It's curious that people milled around Canygne Road attending parties, but no-one saw Joanna Yeates

* It's curious that a description of what Joanna Yeates was wearing that night was added to the appeals

* It's curious why there was originally a Facebook Forum

* It's curious why the facebook discussion group was removed

* It's curious why people on different facebook groups had similar names

* It's curious why Joanna Yeates immediate circle of friends in Bristol didn't appear at trial

* It's curious why the images we see on-line of Joanna Yeates come from social media

* It's curious why images of Greg Reardon come from social media

* It's curious that mages of Dr Vincent Tabak come from social media

* It's curious that images have been photoshopped

* It's curious that Bernard the cat isn't a kitten

* It's curious that Bernard the Cat needs two cat trays

* It's curious that Joanna Yeates kept her fridge in the front room

* It's curious that the microwave that Greg Reardon used on his return is Missing from the kitchen

* It's curious that the Police were appealing for a Pizza, when Joanna yeates being Missing was far more important

* It's curious how DCI Phil Jones states that the Missing sock is size 5 when socks come in a range of sizes an not a
  pacific size

* It's curious how they filmed a random old man popping a sock into an evidence bag

* It's curious how they allowed random builders to remove Joanna Yeates front door without protocols being
   followed

* It's curious how they removed the Intercom Panel from the outside of Joanna Yeates Flat and it wasn't brought in
   evidence

* It's curious how the intercom was never mentioned at trial

* It's curious that because Joanna Yeates belongings were in her flat they assumed she had reached home

* It's curious that Dr Vincent Tabak never applied for bail

* It's curious that  Paul Vermij the Tabak family spokesman hasn't spoken publicly since around the 24th January

* It's curious why Dr Vincent Tabak changed law Firms

* It's curious why Dr Vincent Tabak was moved between 3 Prisons in 48 hours

* It's curious why Dr Vincent Tabak appeared at The Old Bailey

* It's curious that he has 2 different numbers.. T20117031 and U20110387

* It's curious that it took until 11th February 2011 for Tanja Morson and The Tabak family to be able to visit Dr
   Vincent Tabak

* It's curious that they took Dr Vincent Tabak's glasses away

* It's curious that his family didn't attend the magistrates court

* It's curious that Tanja Morson didn't attend the magistrates court

* It's curious that the low copy DNA wasn't questioned

* It's curious that the spot of blood wasn't questioned

* It's curious that Colin Port reveals at The Leveson that there was CCTV footage from the Nero Cafe

* It's curious that DCI Phil Jones mentions at the Leveson tha trainers were found at 44, Canygne Road with blood
   spots upon them

* It's curious that these trainers never came to trial

* It.s curious why CJ was held on bail until March 2011

* It's curious why Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat was available for rent on the 4th May 2011

* It's curious how the jury visited Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat after it was available for rent

* It's curious that we do not know the content of CJ's second witness statement

* It's curious that we do not know who CJ saw at the gate at around 9:00 pm on Friday 17th Decemeber 2010

* It's curious how it's been accepted that a neighbour jump started Greg's car

* It's curious why we have never seen the Ford Ka that Joanna Yeates owned

* It's curious why the Renault Megane was parked on the road

* It's curious why the Renault Megane wasn't parked in the designated parking spaces at 44, Canygne Road

* It's curious how they dterined the first scene of crime

* It's curious how they determined the second scene of crime

* It's curious how no-one saw a body on Longwood Lane for 8 days

* It's curious how no body fluids were found

* It's curious that no body fluids were found in Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat

* It's curious how no body fluids were found in Joanna Yeates Flat

* It's curious how a suitcase was filmed on Longwood Lane by the media

* It's curious how The Yeates family were allowed to walk about a Crime Scene that was still being processed

* It's curious how the media were allowed to get so close

* It's curious that BDP printed that Joanna Yeates was found dead on the 24th December 2010

* It's curious that Jess Siggers received an email telling her Joanna Yeates was Missing the weekend before it was
   reported she was..

* It's curious that Greg Reardon asks people to pick up free ski's from Clifton on the 16th October 2010

* It's curious that he and Joanna Yeates moved to Clifton on the 25th October 2010

* It's curious that no-one confirms that Bernard the cat got into Tanja Morson and Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat

* It's curious we have not seen any iamages of Bernard at the Halloween part or in the Flat

* It's curious how the brown leather bean bag is seen in the Halloween Photo's

* It's curious how the  brown leather bean bag is seen in the for rent images of Joanna Yeates Flat

* It's curious how the bean bag appeared in photo's when it was advertised as an unfurnished Flat

* It's curious how different the images of Dr Vincent Tabak are on the internet

* It's curious how different the images are of Joanna Yeates on the internet

* It's curious how tiles are not painted in am image of a Flat Frozen in time

* It's curious hopw these tiles end up being painted

* It's curious how the for rent images of this Flat have painted tiles

* It's curious how the sink has no drainage to the outside

* It's curious what happened to the cider that Joanna yeates purchased

* It's curious that Greg drank Flat Cider

* It's curious that it took Greg hours to search that tiny Flat

* It's curious that there are no images of Greg's possessions in that Flat

* It's curious how a Flat frozen in time has no evidence of  a boyfriend living there

* It's curious that The Yeates assumed their daughter had been abducted

* It's curious how No significant injuries developed into 43 injuries

* It's curious where Joanna yeates Christmas tree disappeared to

* It's curious why Joanna yeates Flay had old furniture in it when her parents have said she bought new

* It's curious that David yeates saw a pile of clothes ready for washing

* It's curious that no piles of clothing are seen in he images of a Flat Frozen in time..

* It's curious that we find out so much important information from the media at the start of this Missin person
   enquiry

* It's curious that no evidence was with held to identify the killer

* It's curious that DCI Phil jones spoke of "KILLERS"

* It's curious that this was soon forgotten

* It's curious why Dr Vincent Tabak didn't leave Joanna Yeates body in her own Flat and shut the door

* It's curious why he would want to take her to his Flat

* It's curious why a sock and Pizza and it's packaging would be dumped to hide evidence

* It's curious why evidence of Joanna Yeates being in Dr vincent Tbak's Flat wasn't found

* It curious that no evidence of Dr Vincent Tabak being in Joanna Yeates was found

* It's curious that Joanna Yeates was found in a flower patterned top

* It's curious that Joanna Yeates had a plain top on in the Ram

* It's curious that a man could easily carry a dead weight so many times

* It's curious why workmen who worked at 42, Canygne Road were not questioned

* It's curious why a Tattinger Champagne cork was on the table

* It's curious a small Flat was rammed with furniture

* It's curious why the sink wasn't covered in forensic powder like the bath and shower

* It's curious why Dr Vincent Tabak's finger prints were never found in Flat 1

* It's curious why no physical evidence came to trial

* It's curious that witness's were identified by the media arriving at trial

* It's curious that Clegg queued up outside Bristol Crown court

* It's curious that CJ never speaks of what happened at his property

* It's curious that CJ kept the Flat vacant for the jury to see

* It's curious that Peter Stanley has never corroberated he helped start Greg's/Joanna Yeates car on Friday the 17th
   December 2010

* It's curious that the 17th December 2010 is the official date of Joanna Yeates disappearance

* It's curious that the Missing Facebook Group is called "JOANNA YEATES, MISSING SINCE 17/12/10" when it was
   created before it had been established when Joanna Yeates was Missing

* It's curious that the Tesco's receipt wasn't mentioned in any reports at trial and introduced as evidence at trial

* It's curious how the ikea bedding wasn't introduced at trial

* it's curious how tyre impressions were not taken and used at trial

* It's curious how little snow is visible on Christmas day on Longwood Lane

* It's curious how there was a second DNA profile that wasn't identified

* It's curious how Dr vincnet Tabak wasn't connected to the pizza label and note sent to The Ram Pub

* It's curious how the Police tell  had a sample of the hand writing on this note

* It's curious how the manger or staff of The Ram pub, were not at trial

* It's curious why Greg didn't issue more recent photo's of the two of them

* It's curious why there's a recording device in the window of a aFlat frozen in time

* It's curious why the air vent has been dismantled in the kitchen window of a flat frozen in time

* It's curious that there are no toys for a kitten in a Flat frozen n time

* It's curious why a hot water bottle is on a couch in a flat frozen in time

* It's curious why there is no signs of a struggle in a flat frozen in time..

* It's curious why there is no pools of blood in a flat frozen in time

* It's curious that there is no blood in Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat

* It's curious that Darragh Bellew didn't verify what Joanna yeates wore to The Ram pub on the evening of the 17th
   December 2010

* It's curious that the media filmed Joanna Yeates funeral

* It's curious that we do not see Rebecca Scott at this funeral

* It's curious that we do not see Emma Brookes at this funeral

* it's curious that we do not see Nicko Brooko at this funeral

* It's curious that we don't see Helen Reardon at this funeral

* It's curious that we don't see Mat Fallon at this funeral

* it's curious that we don't see Darragh Bellew at this funeral

* It's curious that we don't see the public anywhere near this funeral

* It.s curious that we do not see hoards of screaming angry public at Bristol magistrates Court

* It's curious that we don't see hoards of screaming public at Bristol Crown Court

* It's curious that this case was allowed to be tweeted as it happened from the court room

* It,s curious why Ann Reddrop appears in Docudrama's

* It's curious why Dc Joe Goff is at Longwood Lane

* It's curious why DC Joe Goff is at a press conference after trial with DCI Phil Jones and The Head of The Complex
   Case unit Ann Reddrop

* It's curious why DC Joe Goff appears in the crimewatch program

* It's curious why civilian Andrew Mott took the stand

* It's curious why no medical terms were tweeted about Dr Delaneys testimony

* It's curious how many people word alone was believed

* It's curious why peoples credentials were not established

* It's curious why all the evidence removed from Joanna yeates Flat didn't make it to trial

* It's curious how the coat stand Dr Vincent Tabak popped his coat on, was still in a Flat frozen in time on the 12th
   October 2011

* It's curious how Clegg accepted that the blind was broken in the kitchen window and stayed up all the time on
  Greg's word alone

Ok I'll stop now I am tired....  But I could carry on....

So that's a no to answering straight questions.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1583 on: August 17, 2018, 09:20:50 AM »
 sorry left my comp open... sticky fingers.......

Offline Baz

« Reply #1584 on: August 17, 2018, 12:38:49 PM »
Why did you delete your response? It was interesting.

I think you should probably delete the faked document though. Just feels wrong to me.

Do you think meeting Tabak that time is why you have taken such an ardent interest in his case and believe him to be innocent?

Offline Baz

« Reply #1585 on: August 17, 2018, 04:45:59 PM »

Your responses keep vanishing. I don't know why. I think your answers make your determination and commitment to his cause more understandable and admirable.

Not that what I think really matters. I hope my questions haven't upset you in some way.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1586 on: August 18, 2018, 12:08:29 PM »
Your responses keep vanishing. I don't know why. I think your answers make your determination and commitment to his cause more understandable and admirable.

Not that what I think really matters. I hope my questions haven't upset you in some way.

Baz it was hypothetical....

I'm still racking my brain as to what this is all about and why no-one will speak...  The newspapers will not say anything on this case.... There has to be a reason....

The lawyers won't comment on this case... That too means there needs to be a reason.... 

The Leveson Inquiry is connected to this case.... There has to be a reason....

Leveson 2 is never gonna happen, and until it does I don't think that there will ever be a resolution to this case...  Avon and Somerset Police  could still be investigating for all I know...

I do not know Dr Vincent Tabak ... I have never meet him Baz.... I have never been to Holland Baz....   

It was an experiment, I wondered if you made a claim that would then initiate a response from the newspapers etc... But it doesn't ..

The media had to get there information from somewhere... Now I don't know if the phone hacking scandal has anything to do with this.... Maybe it does..

Dr Vincent Tabak may not even exist for all I know...  So how would I meet a man who is not real?

Leveson 2  was going to be about social media and fake news.... So I believe that this part must have something to do with the case...

If the lawyers don't speak or the newspapers don't speak, then it maybe because of The Leveson 2... I don't know...

If it was all fake news and nothing took place at Bristol Crown Court apart from tweets and photographs being taken of the proceeding.. How are we to know any different... And the point then being that the trial etc, could not be talked about as it would then be part of an enquiry...

Rebecca Scott... That image concerns me of her walking to court looking unkempt.. It's like she went from recording the video about her best friend, then went straight to Bristol Crown Court and was filmed walking down the street there...

Your best friend has been murdered and you make no effort in your appearance when you are called as a witness in the trial of the man whom apparently killed her... It almost looks like she spent a night in the cells and was been escorted to the court , if I am being honest,..  Her hair is a mess....  I wonder if it is even her.. Her nose looks different on the images of her coming to trial.. A lot of the images in this case are wrong...

I still have the issue of the facebook posts that are missing from 2010... They too may be evidence for Leveson 2.. I don't know.. just like lawyers keeping quiet....

I'm left in the same position as I have always been.... not knowing what is fake and what is real... Even to the point where I question was Joanna Yeates murdered? which may seem a little insensitive, but I do not know anymore...

There is plenty of information out there, and some which has been removed, but the reason it has been removed is really what the question is.... "Clifton People" for instance... It was on-line discussion and had a twitter page... That has been removed.. That I am presuming is the original source of some of the stories that came into the media's possession... Anyone could write stories for that online publication, or whatever you want to call it...

Is this fantasy? Is it real? Is it fake news?? Is it all just a story??  I have know idea... I don't know where I stand on this anymore... I have spent too long going around in circles, not understanding why no-one will comment on the staging that has taken place in this case....

CJ at The leveson and the vilification that has been spoken of, well.... no one should be vilified in the press... But I find CJ being at the Leveson strange, to be honest... The likes of Barry George and Colin Stagg are people who's lives were destroyed by the press..... Not someone who had a couple of days of stories about them... (I'm not trying to say it wasn't important)

The press reporting on CJ stopped quickly and since then he has been put in a more favourable light... But Colin Stagg never really has been... The Police had always believed that it was him and his life was literally turned upside down... Yet CJ out of many people who have had horrendous stories printed about them, is asked to participate in the Leveson... Odd!

I started this because I believed that a man named Dr Vincent Tabak had been shafted by the establishment.. I felt that he was not represented properly.. I couldn't and still can't understand how none evidence can convict somebody, whilst everyone in their professions are aware of this , yet stay quiet....

My problem is and always will be .. That I do not know the whole picture... I do not know what this case is really about... Yes it's easy to say it's about the murder of Joanna Yeates.... But I do not believe that it is that simple..

And I do not know what I can realistically do... I seem to be chasing a ghost... And I will forever be chasing a ghost...

So Baz... I am not going to add to the false information that is already out there... That was why I removed my post.... It wasn't real and I explained why it wasn't real...

Have I wasted my time chasing a ghost?? I can't answer that either.. Because what I have posted my be relevant in the future.. If I do not know what this is about how do I know whether my opinion and cross referencing of the information on the internet, will not have a purpose in the future...

So do I continue... I don't know that either... I feel deflated, frustrated and confused by the whole thing...

Your comment on being admirable... Made me question what it's worth....  It appears qualities that were revered no longer appear important...  And if being admirable has made me look entirely foolish, then that is my problem...

I could have pointlessly been looking at defending a man that may not exist... Which is sad... I have lost sleep over my concerns, I have laughed , cried and got totally engrossed in a conundrum I cannot possibly solve..

And if there is still an ongoing investigation, then nothing new will be stated....

I don't know what else to say....

Offline John

« Reply #1587 on: August 18, 2018, 09:27:50 PM »
I think everyone has moved on and accepts that Vincent Tabak was guilty of murder and received an appropriate sentence.  Tabak for his part will be biding his time quietly until release and deportation whereupon he can disappear into obscurity and restart his life.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 09:30:04 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #1588 on: August 18, 2018, 09:52:35 PM »
I think everyone has moved on and accepts that Vincent Tabak was guilty of murder and received an appropriate sentence.  Tabak for his part will be biding his time quietly until release and deportation whereupon he can disappear into obscurity and restart his life.

Certainly not "everybody" believes that Vincent Tabak was guilty of murder, John !!!

I think he will find it extremely difficult to "disappear into obscurity and restart his life."

Offline John

« Reply #1589 on: August 18, 2018, 10:12:22 PM »

Certainly not "everybody" believes that Vincent Tabak was guilty of murder, John !!!

I think he will find it extremely difficult to "disappear into obscurity and restart his life."

Most Dutch people will never have heard about him so I don't really see any problem away from his hometown of Uden.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.