Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599747 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1650 on: September 26, 2018, 01:20:08 PM »
A question I keep asking... A complex case having Ann Reddrop persuing it till the bitter end, that was a simple strangulation.... Now that makes no sense !

Yes I saw this by Ann Reddrop

"Tabak was cunning and dishonest towards his girlfriend with whom he maintained a 'normal' relationship and towards his former landlord about whom he lied to the police and which in part led to that person's arrest for the murder.
"He was manipulative of the police by virtue of his own in-depth research on the internet to keep one step ahead of the investigation, prior to his arrest and then very selective admissions surrounding the circumstances of Jo's death, which sought to cast her in an unfavourable light - even when he was giving evidence to the jury.
"Tabak thought his cleverness and deceit would prevent him from being convicted of the brutal murder, but he was wrong
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8856060/CPS-Vincent-Tabak-was-cunning-and-dishonest.html

But as you say where is all the supporting evidence supporting the public claims?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Baz

« Reply #1651 on: September 26, 2018, 01:37:47 PM »
Happily. I mean if you have been through this thread you will have seen me state time and time again that Tabak is guilty as charged. There is little to no actually justification for claiming otherwise in my opinion. He has confessed on numerous occasions, made up false information to throw the police off, appears to have made no claims of innocence himself since the trial and those internet searches(!) It all adds up to me.

Your turn
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 08:57:37 PM by John »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1652 on: September 26, 2018, 01:38:05 PM »
I swear if I see the word projecting again, from someone who very much loves to project, I may actually gouge out my own eyes!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1653 on: September 26, 2018, 01:44:46 PM »
Happily. I mean if you have been through this thread you will have seen me state time and time again that Tabak is guilty as charged. There is little to no actually justification for claiming otherwise in my opinion. He has confessed on numerous occasions, made up false information to throw the police off, appears to have made no claims of innocence himself since the trial and those internet searches(!) It all adds up to me.

Your turn

Where's the evidence for your claims?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Baz

« Reply #1654 on: September 26, 2018, 01:49:13 PM »
Where's the evidence for your claims?

It's scattered throughout this thread and the many many reports on the crime and trial that appeared closer to the time.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 09:00:08 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1655 on: September 26, 2018, 01:52:54 PM »
. Do you think Vincent Tabak is innocent?

I know nothing about him. I didn't follow this case.

jixy

« Reply #1656 on: September 26, 2018, 01:53:10 PM »

Your turn

Exactly Baz. No one has taken away from Nine the dedication to this even if we dont agree

jixy

« Reply #1657 on: September 26, 2018, 01:53:38 PM »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1658 on: September 26, 2018, 01:54:50 PM »
Tabak is guilty as charged, based on the fact he confessed. Now we are being asked to assume he isn't even real. I won't dignify that with an answer. Just ridiculous. We have to keep to opinion based on fact on another thread but on this one the speculation conspiracy theories are allowed run rife!

jixy

« Reply #1659 on: September 26, 2018, 02:11:19 PM »
I think coming on here to take over the thread for ulterior motives is quite wrong considering all the time and effort that Nine has put in to argue the case for Tabak. While I will stand by my view of his guilt which matches his very own, i dont think hijacking someone else's work about issues that are nothing to do with his case or even MOJ in general is the way forward,Just a personal hate campaign that people are very tired of.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1660 on: September 26, 2018, 02:13:45 PM »
I think coming on here to take over the thread for ulterior motives is quite wrong considering all the time and effort that Nine has put in to argue the case for Tabak. While I will stand by my view of his guilt which matches his very own, i dont think hijacking someone else's work about issues that are nothing to do with his case or even MOJ in general is the way forward,Just a personal hate campaign that people are very tired of.

I think it's good to have someone elses input to be honest...  And someone else asking the questions..  8(0(*

Offline [...]

« Reply #1661 on: September 26, 2018, 02:24:50 PM »
Dont mean to be rude Nine but come on...she knows nothing about the case and one of her first points was now that justsaying is taking an interest in this case. That is was made her post. Justsaying actually posted here first rather than anything Stephanie commented on but she doesnt remember it that way

Whatever way, its not about Tabak just more about Sandra Lean who to the best of my knowledge isnt connected to the case in any way and against the rules John asked us to stick to!

I would appreciate someone taking a proper look at this case and why it makes no sense....

I would still like to know where Dr Vincent Tabak confessed, and how this confession was documented... what was the date of this confession... You know simple things like that.. I could confess I am having tea with the Queen right now.... Doesn't make it true though does it!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1662 on: September 26, 2018, 02:31:59 PM »
Clarification please Justsaying...

Please clarify how this confession came about..!!

When... date of confession

Where... where this confession took place..!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1663 on: September 26, 2018, 02:34:23 PM »
Clarification please Justsaying...

Please clarify how this confession came about..!!

When... date of confession

Where... where this confession took place..!

Nine there really is no reason for your hostility... https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8834133/Vincent-Tabak-confessed-Joanna-Yeates-killing-in-emotional-meeting-with-prison-chaplain.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #1664 on: September 26, 2018, 02:38:47 PM »
Nine there really is no reason for your hostility... https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8834133/Vincent-Tabak-confessed-Joanna-Yeates-killing-in-emotional-meeting-with-prison-chaplain.html

@)(++(* I'm not being hostile I wish for correct documented information....

@)(++(* The Chaplain... that Old Chestnut..... Brotherton, a man whom assumed the role of chaplain... And wasn't an actual Chaplain...

Did they just take his word for it because they assumed he was a man of god.... Or was there some documentation to go with this info....

Dr Vincent Tabak never stated to the Chaplain that he killed Joanna Yeates anyway.... that is someones interpretation of what was spoken... If people want to believe him guilty, then they will read what ever they want to into a statement that was made at trial by Brotherton...

Edit.... Therefore did AG, know about this apparent confession in July 2011, and if so how??