Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599637 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1695 on: September 26, 2018, 03:39:15 PM »
Plead Guilty to what exactly?? And why!! And why is Clegg suggesting it anyway??

Do you really need to ask that question? MANSLAUGHTER - he suggested it because his client had told him it! Oh I forgot his defence was in collusion too  @)(++(*

Offline [...]

« Reply #1696 on: September 26, 2018, 03:39:47 PM »

Are you for real? or are you just winding me up? Seriously? Prepared statements are made by the client and the lawyer and are given to police prior to any questioning. Prepared statement are also made prior to any trial. The statements have to be signed by the suspect/defendant. Do not question me on this, it is fact!

Which Solicitor prepared these statements..... That is what i mean...

* Duty Solicitor ??

* Paul Cook ??

* Kelsey and Hall ??

* William Clegg ??

Edit.... Or none of the above??????

jixy

« Reply #1697 on: September 26, 2018, 03:40:47 PM »
Once again his opportunity to put the best version of Tabak forward . They will have discussed it thoroughly before it was given.

It is very telling which parts of the interview he gave no comment to. Being selective came him more scope to stick to the oh she screamed, it was on 20 seconds and an accident. He wouldnt have wanted to discuss the more calculated events including further sexual advances. Like you have said all the way through your posts, he is a very intelligent man. Shame is anger got the better of him!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1698 on: September 26, 2018, 03:43:23 PM »
Once again his opportunity to put the best version of Tabak forward . They will have discussed it thoroughly before it was given.

It is very telling which parts of the interview he gave no comment to. Being selective came him more scope to stick to the oh she screamed, it was on 20 seconds and an accident. He wouldnt have wanted to discuss the more calculated events including further sexual advances. Like you have said all the way through your posts, he is a very intelligent man. Shame is anger got the better of him!

8@??)(     No everyone got it wrong, he lied that he killed her just for the sake of it...

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1699 on: September 26, 2018, 03:44:37 PM »
Doesn't really matter who wrote up the statements, he will have had to read and sign them. Plus it will have been his version of events, not the lawyers...

Offline [...]

« Reply #1700 on: September 26, 2018, 03:48:00 PM »
Doesn't really matter who wrote up the statements, he will have had to read and sign them. Plus it will have been his version of events, not the lawyers...

Well Justsaying... You know the law better than me... maybe you could answer your own question....

Offline Baz

« Reply #1701 on: September 26, 2018, 03:48:26 PM »
Let's keep it civil people.

Nine: whoever it was that he prepared his statement with, and not knowing exactly the name of the person doesn't mean it didn't happen, the statement was presented in court and if Tabak hadn't made the confession he could have surely disputed in court, rather than go on to give a further confession on the stand?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1702 on: September 26, 2018, 03:48:38 PM »
It does not matter, the fact is any statements will have been SIGNED by Tabak otherwise they wouldn't have been used at all...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 09:39:54 PM by John »

jixy

« Reply #1703 on: September 26, 2018, 03:52:31 PM »

Nine: whoever it was that he prepared his statement with, and not knowing exactly the name of the person doesn't mean it didn't happen, the statement was presented in court and if Tabak hadn't made the confession he could have surely disputed in court, rather than go on to give a further confession on the stand?

And to say he how sorry he was. Maybe that is genuine just like his confession.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1704 on: September 26, 2018, 03:52:43 PM »

Baz... Have you never wondered why the Interviews that surely must have been taped at the Police station never appeared at trial??

We have seen evidence of interviews that are taped been shown to the public.... Just look at the Becky Watts Case... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNMQFD3uz3k

I wonder why they were not used to bolster this case, and show just what a manipulating individual Dr Vincent Tabak apparently was...  Did he sign any of these statements at the Police Station for instance.... Surely there would be evidence of that!!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1705 on: September 26, 2018, 03:54:24 PM »
Well Justsaying... You know the law better than me... maybe you could answer your own question....

Absolutely pathetic. Why don't you think of the victim in all of this, you have called her killer "placid" - suggested everyone right up to his defence has colluded to convict him - he may not be a real person - body double's - hypnotism and then make indirect suggestions that I do not have a clue what I am talking about.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 09:41:04 PM by John »

Offline [...]

« Reply #1706 on: September 26, 2018, 03:56:24 PM »
Absolutely pathetic. Why don't you think of the victim in all of this, you have called her killer "placid" - suggested everyone right up to his defence has colluded to convict him - he may not be a real person - body double's - hypnotism and then make indirect suggestions that I do not have a clue what I am talking about.

I don't remember the Hypnotism... Would you point me to that please....

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1707 on: September 26, 2018, 03:56:29 PM »
Tell me Nine, if all this wrong happened to him, then why isn't he trying to appeal? What exactly were you going to say to him if you did make contact... convince him he is innocent @)(++(* Not surprised competent people wouldn't touch this case with a barge pole. Clearly guilty as charged!

jixy

« Reply #1708 on: September 26, 2018, 03:57:11 PM »
Baz... Have you never wondered why the Interviews that surely must have been taped at the Police station never appeared at trial??

We have seen evidence of interviews that are taped been shown to the public.... Just look at the Becky Watts Case... 

I wonder why they were not used to bolster this case, and show just what a manipulating individual Dr Vincent Tabak apparently was...  Did he sign any of these statements at the Police Station for instance.... Surely there would be evidence of that!!

have you ever sat through a trial either when they have pleaded guilty or not guilty?

Offline Baz

« Reply #1709 on: September 26, 2018, 03:59:09 PM »

All trials are obviously going to be a bit different. But more importantly, and I do feel like this is the answer to so many of your issues with this case, he had admitted to the killing. Perhaps his taped interviews may have shone some light on whether he was guilty or not but the prosecution obviously didn't feel they had anything to add to the reason for him killing her i.e. murder vs manslaughter. That is what the trial was about. Not IF he did it but WHY. The trial starts with him saying that he killed her.

I can't think of any case in which some of sound mind confesses to killing someone, goes on to plead guilty and take the stand to explain how it happened (even if this isn't true) who turned out to be innocent. Can you?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 09:42:47 PM by John »