Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599719 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1890 on: October 07, 2018, 11:32:21 AM »
Are you a police officer Nine?

No.... I at present do not work... I have never worked for the Police... I am for all intense and purposes a kept woman... I wish i had gainful employment , but find it increasingly more difficult, due to my circumstances...

I have no education, which I keep saying, which is glaringly obvious.... I have made a complete idiot of myself.... I thought our Justice System worked... I thought our Justice system was fair....

I have wasted the best part of 2 years on here arguing what i believe was a sham trial from start to finish... I have questioned many things... I question myself and why it bothers me so much.... I have bored my family to tears with this case... I no longer mention it to anyone.....

It will never make an ounce of difference what I write as to whether or not anyone will look at this case in any other light...

It will never make any difference to Justice.... I may be ill informed, I may have made errors... And who really give a flying Fig what My Opinions are to be honest....

So let this languish with all the other unfair unjust cases.... of course that is just my opinion.... As it is glaringly obvious no-one cares.... (imo)

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1891 on: October 07, 2018, 11:39:21 AM »
Do you really not see the contractions in your arguments and the illogical reasoning?

You state:

To establish that Dr Vincent Tabak is telling the truth, one needs to establish how it was even a possibility.

Yet you've claimed this case is an illusion based on myth?! *%87
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1892 on: October 07, 2018, 11:47:48 AM »
What I actually posted was

Are you a police officer Nine? I'm joking  8((()*/

But answer me this; what makes you think the police didn't investigate this case properly? Because they made a mistake over Christopher Jeffries?

Though I did go back and edit my post and you may have quoted it before I finished editimg it?

No.... I at present do not work... I have never worked for the Police... I am for all intense and purposes a kept woman... I wish i had gainful employment , but find it increasingly more difficult, due to my circumstances...

I have no education, which I keep saying, which is glaringly obvious.... I have made a complete idiot of myself.... I thought our Justice System worked... I thought our Justice system was fair....

I have wasted the best part of 2 years on here arguing what i believe was a sham trial from start to finish... I have questioned many things... I question myself and why it bothers me so much.... I have bored my family to tears with this case... I no longer mention it to anyone.....

It will never make an ounce of difference what I write as to whether or not anyone will look at this case in any other light...

It will never make any difference to Justice.... I may be ill informed, I may have made errors... And who really give a flying Fig what My Opinions are to be honest....

So let this languish with all the other unfair unjust cases.... of course that is just my opinion.... As it is glaringly obvious no-one cares.... (imo)

?

What makes you think no one cares? Care about what exactly?

« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 11:50:31 AM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline [...]

« Reply #1893 on: October 07, 2018, 11:52:26 AM »
How would YOU defend someone who has confessed to YOU they had murdered?

Nearly responded to this with a long post...  Then realised it was pointless....

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1894 on: October 07, 2018, 11:58:38 AM »
Nearly responded to this with a long post...  Then realised it was pointless....

Humour me

I don't view murder confessions as pointless.

Simon Hall confessed after nearly 12 years of lies!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1895 on: October 07, 2018, 12:08:19 PM »
But your argument isn't based in reality. You've admitted it here:

Why don't you take Vincent Tabaks confession as fact as opposed to trying to convince me you are baking bread?

What's "glaringly obvious" is it appears you've built a conspiracy theory with regards this case and your supposed headache is most probably caused by:

A) lack of reasoning and objectivity

B) you've got the oven on too high

C) you need to drink more fluids?

I am not on trial..... I cannot argue said points in a trial setting I have no training as a barrister, you could make mincemeat out of me on the stand , by preventing me from finishing a sentence, or by twisting everything i mean and say... You could ridicule me and make me look totally inept... And you could apply any argument, to whatever I may or may not have said...

It only goes to prove that facts can be twisted and interpreted in different ways...

A) I give up

B) I give up

C) I give up

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1896 on: October 07, 2018, 12:22:04 PM »

Dr Vincent Tabak didn't go around tidying up the scene of crime...

How do you know what he did and didn't do? A) You were not there and B) You only have the word of a confessed killer who was trying to play down his culpability.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1897 on: October 07, 2018, 12:22:37 PM »
You tell me if the oven was too high....  (image attached..)

Yes you could argue every point as to whether the image is taken in my home, did I find image on internet, am I being honest...

Well yes I am being honest, It is my bread that I made that is cooling on my tray.... But how do I prove that too you...??  Just like how was it proven that Dr Vincent Tabak killed Joanna Yeates on Friday 17th December 2010, just on his word on the stand!!

He was a liar apparently!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1898 on: October 07, 2018, 12:30:58 PM »
I am not on trial..... I cannot argue said points in a trial setting

You what?  *%87

jixy

« Reply #1899 on: October 07, 2018, 12:33:05 PM »
Nine do you believe she was killed in her flat?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1900 on: October 07, 2018, 12:37:24 PM »
Nine I have a serious question... Why do you ignore the DNA evidence and the internet search evidence? Even without his confession those bits of evidence are quite damning. Tabak himself does not dispute that his DNA  would have been on her, after all he is the person claiming he killed her. You wonder why no-one will look at the case, have you ever considered that is because Tabak himself would have to be the one asking and not just some random person who cannot accept there was evidence to prove guilt?

What confuses me is that you think Tabak was incapable of telling lies, even though you have never ever met him. I do not believe his version of events either, I do not believe Joanna screamed just because he made a pass at her. I believe he attacked her with sexual motive in mind. I believe he is a liar and tried to play down his culpability so he would not spend years in prison. There are many, many people just like him behind bars for the exact same thing he has done - are these people innocent too?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 05:58:35 PM by justsaying »

Offline Admin

« Reply #1901 on: October 07, 2018, 12:44:56 PM »
Yes you could argue every point as to whether the image is taken in my home, did I find image on internet, am I being honest...

Well yes I am being honest, It is my bread that I made that is cooling on my tray.... But how do I prove that too you...??  Just like how was it proven that Dr Vincent Tabak killed Joanna Yeates on Friday 17th December 2010, just on his word on the stand!!

He was a liar apparently!!!!

It is not unknown for a suspect to admit to a crime that he or she did not commit, however, in such cases it is usual to have the suspect declared unfit to plead and thereafter committed to some mental health facility where they can be treated.  There is no evidence that Vincent Tabak suffered from any mental health problems and so was deemed fit to plead.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1902 on: October 07, 2018, 12:47:42 PM »

We could DNA test the bread and prove you touched it at least!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1903 on: October 07, 2018, 12:48:56 PM »
Nine do you believe she was killed in her flat?

I don't know if she was... I have no evidence to prove that she even reached home.... I have no evidence that as to what date or time this took place...

The only way she could have been killed in her flat was if it was by a hand of a person who knew her... A person who could gain access without an issue...  A person or persons who had the time to cover up said crime scene and clean said crime scene.... For a boyfriend not to notice there was a problem,when he entered the home...  or her parents not to notice any signs of struggle.. Suggest nothing took place there....

We appear to be ignoring to conflicting statements made by 2 different Police Officers....

* Colin Port states at leveson, The Hophouse Pub was last known sighting.....

* DS Mark Saunders states he has seen CCTV footage of cars and people Milling around Canygne Road...

Now either she didn't walk home and was driven to the designated car parking space at Canygne Road walking around the back of the building to reach her door..and therefore she wasn't seen on any other footage on the CCTV images DS Mark Saunders speaks of.....

Or she didn't reach home full stop..... If they are 100% sure that Joanna Yeates was killed in her home , she would have had to reach it in an alternative way other than walking down the street....

Meaning someone she knew had been involved with her demise.... And if Dr Vincent Tabak had given Joanna Yeates a lift home I am sure evidence of this would have been produced.... But he did not know her....

If someone can get a body out of a flat without arousing suspicion or anyone noticing..then it is just as possible for a person to arrive at a flat without anyone noticing.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #1904 on: October 07, 2018, 12:51:13 PM »
We could DNA test the bread and prove you touched it at least!

But by the time you want to do that... I would have eaten the evidence!!!