Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599671 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1905 on: October 07, 2018, 12:51:42 PM »
If someone can get a body out of a flat without arousing suspicion or anyone noticing..then it is just as possible for a person to arrive at a flat without anyone noticing.....

At last we agree on something.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1906 on: October 07, 2018, 12:53:11 PM »
But by the time you want to do that... I would have eaten the evidence!!!

Just like Tabak thought he had got rid of the evidence, although not by eating it, but by dumping it away from the scene, and probably tidying up the flat too!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1907 on: October 07, 2018, 12:59:07 PM »
Just like Tabak thought he had got rid of the evidence, although not by eating it, but by dumping it away from the scene, and probably tidying up the flat too!

How do you know whether or not he ate it??

He ate Pizza apparently.... Greg Reardon too ate Pizza on his return from Sheffield, how do you know that the Pizza was thrown away??

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1908 on: October 07, 2018, 01:00:44 PM »
How do you not know he ate it??

He ate Pizza apparently.... Greg Reardon too ate Pizza on his return from Sheffield, how do you know that the Pizza was thrown away??

So he ate the sock and the bicycle cover too? Oh and the body...  *&^^&

Offline [...]

« Reply #1909 on: October 07, 2018, 01:04:18 PM »

Probably??

Not Fact??

Don't we need facts at trial.... Or does probability now rule in court....

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1910 on: October 07, 2018, 01:06:06 PM »
Probably??

Not Fact??

Don't we need facts at trial.... Or does probability now rule in court....

We aren't in a courtroom. You are basing your arguments on numerous probabilities, all of which are completely unfounded.

jixy

« Reply #1911 on: October 07, 2018, 01:07:50 PM »
Nine how did Tabak know about the coat stand if he never went in the flat and the whole story is just a lie? I live in quite a big house yet dont have the room or need for one

Could he just guess someone living in a flat would have one?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1912 on: October 07, 2018, 01:08:57 PM »
Nine how did Tabak know about the coat stand if he never went in the flat and the whole story is just a lie? I live in quite a big house yet dont have the room or need for one

Could he just guess someone living in a flat would have one?

Because he knocked it over during/after he attacked her, as stated by him in a court of law.

jixy

« Reply #1913 on: October 07, 2018, 01:10:42 PM »
i agree

jixy

« Reply #1914 on: October 07, 2018, 01:12:39 PM »
We aren't in a courtroom. You are basing your arguments on numerous probabilities, all of which are completely unfounded.

But only when it appears to help the case for him being not guilty

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1915 on: October 07, 2018, 01:18:07 PM »
But only when it appears to help the case for him being not guilty

I just do not get it. Nine speaks of him like they were best pals and she knows him inside out. Why would someone who was trying to get away with murder not lie? He clearly lied to his girlfriend and to the police - in fact he admitted as much in court.

He admitted the internet searches. His confession was a lot more detailed than Nine seems to accept.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 01:20:12 PM by justsaying »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1916 on: October 07, 2018, 01:24:04 PM »
how do you know that the Pizza was thrown away??

Perhaps because Tabak admitted throwing it away, although you are right he could have ate it and lied about that too!

jixy

« Reply #1917 on: October 07, 2018, 01:25:23 PM »
I really dont know the answer to that or who she expects to come along and help him.  He doesnt require any help or want any it seems.

When it all caught up with him he gave an explanation. If there are flaws, its only in his story to cover himself and get a lesser sentence not because he isnt guilty

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1918 on: October 07, 2018, 01:27:53 PM »
I really dont know the answer to that or who she expects to come along and help him.  He doesnt require any help or want any it seems.

When it all caught up with him he gave an explanation. If there are flaws, its only in his story to cover himself and get a lesser sentence not because he isnt guilty

Well he is not a liar - but on the other hand lied when he gave the confession... apparently.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1919 on: October 07, 2018, 01:29:02 PM »
I'd like to know what makes Nine think the police didn't investigate this case properly?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation